Solution to covid?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Google Dailysceptic, which is just as ludicrous as all the other online conspiracy theory sites and contains such gems as - wait for it...

"This research was compiled by a financial researcher and fund manager who wishes to remain anonymous."

Lol!

SamBally

Reaction score
I can safely state, in my experience, that NOTHING the Covid denying fruit loops have predicted has come to pass. I am still waiting to die of cardiac failure because their previous expert stated 50% of the vaccinated would die of a heart attack by November.

Lol!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Covid denier dishonestly misquotes the ONS courtesy of a Covid conspiracy site that he himself misquoted. You couldn't make this stuff up. Oh wait.... he just did.

covidiots personified.

they either lie about the results or are so stupid they don't see the misinformation.

SamBally

Reaction score
covidiots personified.

they either lie about the results or are so stupid they don't see the misinformation.
As you know we have already been down this route. They are so tediously dull not a single one of them has produced, to date, any evidence from a reliable source and they just type the same Conspiracy theory dribble over and over again, and pray for a different outcome. Each and every single one of them.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As you know we have already been down this route. They are so tediously dull not a single one of them has produced, to date, any evidence from a reliable source and they just type the same Conspiracy theory dribble over and over again, and pray for a different outcome. Each and every single one of them.

The disease spreaders need to be deprogrammed from the Cult of Vaccine Misinformation

and

as you will know, I am 'still waiting'!

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Please refer to my original article 'Solution to Covid?' and ignore some spin off replies as they appear to be posted by people who think Star Trek is a documentary show. However hilarious these replies are they are to the R factor of Covid what the R factor is to stupidity and should be treated as such.

The simple, common sense truth of this new variant, omicron, is that it's easy to catch and is almost a smile and a handshake compared to its original Covid 19, and therefore the original virus is using those who catch it as a petrie dish to try out and test new and improve deadly variants based on the individuals DNA like an episode of Ready,Steady, Cook. Wear a mask, keep social distancing in your thoughts, and don't be a walking lab experiment for a virus that doesn't watch Star trek

Thanks for this thread, it's important
HeuristicMonkey

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Are you a Covidiot belligerently obsessed with anti-vaccine views?

anti2.jpg

Here’s how to bang on about them in the most moronic way possible:

Be effortlessly superior
Everyone else is a mug, part of the uninquisitive flock of brainwashed sheep. Meanwhile, your evidence-free conspiracy shite is pure fact. When you call someone credulous, the irony is so dense it’s amazing it doesn’t collapse into a singularity.

Never settle on one point
Be so angry stroke thick that your rushed internet comments take several attempts to decipher eg ‘Astral Xenoca – chief S.H.I.L.L is Whitty, BBC too often??? Softened up for NWO, eva heard of MK Ultra, children? Havana syndrome? JFK Jr.’

Drag in own witless grievances
The tabloids and being bad at lessons have encouraged you to hate teachers, and you’re still pissed off about Zayden being suspended for setting fire to the school rabbit. So who’s in on the great Covid scam? That’s right, teachers, for closing schools when they’re all off with Covid.

Don’t listen to reason
Expect others to watch your faked three minute misinformation YouTube video, but ignore anything they say. If an argument makes you doubt yourself, scuttle back to the Facebook mothership and reassure yourself your berserk opinions are totally sane.

Put the hours in
Wake up every morning on the UKChat forums and comment sections, poisoning all debate with repetitive lies and misinformation. In the chatrooms start arguments of numbing tedium and refuse to let the issue drop. There’s marches most Saturdays. It’s not just a cult, it’s a family.

Horribly misunderstand statistics
Infections are only up ten per cent this week, and ten isn’t a big number. You ate ten Celebrations earlier like it was nothing. Also make irrelevant comparisons, like 156 people may have died in the last month but that’s every hour at the Battle of the Bulge.

Quit sanity entirely
Why wouldn’t the scientists who named Omicron use an anagram of ‘moronic’ for a laugh? Cast yourself adrift from rational thought, like the Daily Mail reader who sneered ‘All this over a tiny virus’. Lucky it isn’t a big virus, the size of an Alsatian. That would really be dangerous.

via Daily StupidCunts

Why It Actually Took 50 Years to Make COVID mRNA Vaccines​

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Isn’t it about time Neil ‘we could see 5000 deaths per day due to Omicron’ Ferguson was put out to pasture? His modelling has been a failure at every single stage of this pandemic, just as it has regarding every threat since he started. At least now he is admitting he got it wrong, that Omicron seems to be nothing worse than a cold.
But don’t stress you’re pretty little masked heads, I’m sure another scary variant will be along soon, once they need to get more boosters into arms before they reach their use-by date.
007e5dae5b720c3a15ba44e35249ea5e.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
42% of hospitalisations in the last month are people who had had no vaccine jabs at all

If my maths is any good, that means 58% of people admitted to hospital have been jabbed :rolleyes:
This turned into an Alpha male fight pretty fast didn't it.

Vaccines work to prevent serious illness and hospitalizations, we all know this. They don't stop you catching or spreading it. That evidence is clear so the question still remains - why are people so angry at people who don't want the vaccine? If 42% of inpatients are unvaxed thats a LOT of fully vaxxed people in hospital. The answer is probably propaganda, dystopian style propaganda. Unvaxxed people will soon have an unclean bell.

Vaccines should be a choice and people shouldn't be vilified for making that choice, and/or coerced into having it. I've had AZ jab, I will never ever let my girls have it, my adult daughter had both jabs as she wanted to travel, shes 19 and that's her choice, she also had covid in summer. My 13 yr old had covid about 2 months ago, she's currently got a cold and said she feels even more ill than she did with covid so make of that what you will lol. I'm not anti vax, my girls have had all their other childhood jabs but I see no evidence or any reasoning to give children this vaccine especially girls as many many women have had awful issues with their periods after it, there just isn't enough long term safety data for my liking.

It looks likely that Omicron will be milder anyway. Lets hope that's the case.

I bet you wished you'd never strayed into this full-blown testosterone fuelled territory :)

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Just a reminder.... covid does not have genitals, nor is this a gender issue, nor even testosterone/estrogen fuelled situation. It is about exposing the truth of why covid is still here, and how we as individuals can help the person next to us survive it with common sense.

The reason there are more jabbed people catching - and also being hospitalised with - omicron is the same reason why American footballers suffer from concussion more than rugby players: they have a false sense of security and take more risks.

Please don't take risks under the delusion you are safe from covid because you have been jabbed, you can still catch it, spread it, and quite possibly be the new 'patient zero' of a new variant that is more deadly.

Oh.. and quit the posturing - i'll turn this car around and no pressies

Nollaig Shona duit
HeuristicMonkey

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If my maths is any good, that means 58% of people admitted to hospital have been jabbed :rolleyes:

I bet you wished you'd never strayed into this full-blown testosterone fuelled territory :)
Indeed but these, primarily, are those who have underlying health conditions or are elderly. A 42% reduction in admissions though would greatly help reduce the burden on ICU's in the NHS. And even more so when there are currently nineteen thousand NHS staff unable to work due to either having Covid or having to isolate. Covid, annual Winter pressures and staff absence in large numbers are exactly why we should be doing all we can to lessen the chances we too will end up in hospital. What I still fail to understand on all these Covid debates, is no sane person has ever said a vaccine or booster will stop you transmitting or catching Covid. They are taken to lessen the chances that you will become seriously ill and need to be hospitalised. And it isn't mandatory. Have them if you wish, don't if you don't want to. Everyone's own personal choice, but I believe any chance to lessen the likelihood of me ending up in hospital and to ease the burden on the NHS is the right thing to do.

Back