Solution to covid?

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Ever wondered why we haven’t got a hold of covid yet? This article is quite long so either grab a coffee and get comfortable or go read a different post…

From the outbreak, covid, like other flu-type diseases depend on their ability to mutate; they are uniquely skilled at this – as we can see with the new variant.

Imagine an amateur darts player, blindfold them, you could even spin them round a few times and then hand them 3 darts. Now, they have to hit the bullseye and that bullseye is the ability to create a new variant, perhaps a more dangerous one. This new variant is easy to catch – terribly so, which is the equivalent of handing this dart player a hundred more darts to play with. The more people that walk around without masks and social distancing…. The more darts. Every infected person (especially the ones jabbed as they are more likely to spread it because they think they're safe) is another dart, another chance of a new mutation, a deadlier one; This new variant from africa is a potential trojan horse.

So why is this happening? We didn’t inoculate everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. In life, we are only as happy as our worst problem, and in this case, we are only as free from this virus as the last person vaccinated. The weakest link so to speak.

We didn’t inoculate everyone because there wasn’t enough vaccine to go around – and there never will be at this rate (do the maths). The reason why we don’t have enough vaccines to go around, is for the same reason why every civilisation in the past has fallen – perhaps even this civilisation we comfortably live in if we’re not careful: Greed. Greed for land, greed for oil, greed for technology, greed to collect money, greed for power. In the case of covid, its greed for money.

The three major pharmaceutical companies (legalised drug dealers) Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca have point blank refused to hand over the formula for the vaccine so that other companies could help build enough vaccines for everyone. Why not? Easy… Money.

Let’s face it, these three compnaies are behaving like a morally corrupt kidnappers – who saw an opportunity – and are now holding a diabetic child hostage and refusing to give them insulin until they are paid a criminal amount of money, and then release them. Morally repugnant, and despite many governments around the world pleading with them, these three companies are refusing to comply, and people are dying. That’s the real ‘Why’ your friends and families are dying. But what about a solution?

You can’t sue multi-billion-dollar industries like Pfizer, Astrozeneca, and Moderna, that would be like flinging marshmallows at charging rhinos heading for a children's creche. The key lays within the sharing of information worldwide and acting and cooperating as a species to stop this assault, a kind of world war II for an allied vs virus axis of evil.

The only way to do this is by using what these industrial dictators hold most dear, the law. And not only use the law but personalise it. Most of these giants hide behind a corporate wall, full of scape goats and hidden departments and plausible deniability, and the real culpriits get off scottfree. However, there are two laws that can force them to stop waving their expensive immoral lawyers at the taxpayer, they are: ‘Eminent Domain’, and ‘Duty of Care’.

For those that haven’t heard of these two terms before, here’s a brief quick definition: ‘Eminent Domain’ is a lawful act which means a government can take goods, services, land, etc., – and in this case, a formula, by force in the nations best interest. And, ‘Duty of Care’ is a legal obligation on individuals, requiring reasonable care without harming others. As medicine manufacturers and developers, pharmaceutical companies are held to this guideline, and at present there are blatantly flaunting this/these obligations. They are refusing to hand over the formulas without massive payments, and thereby putting the entire species at risk from a potentially fatal disease… for money?

Duty of Care requires individuals in order to sue, so, the three main ‘Doctor Evils’ in this global medical opera/disaster movie are the CEOs of Astrazeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer:

Albert Bourla- Pfizer

Stéphane Bancel – Moderna

Pascal Soriot – Astrazeneca

These three people are the spearhead to stop the formulae being released, it’s these three people that refuse to turn up to global governmental meetings (and I’m not kidding, they refused to turn up because of 'covid restrictions').

So, if you want to walk around this beautiful world without a mask again, realise the real disease are these three people and the medicine they are refusing to share, and the true vaccine is the law we have in order to take away their assets, publicly humiliate them for what they are, and ensure that our species is never again held to ransom by these degenerate people and the horrific companies they represent.

This is just an article, it’s over to you.

HeuristicMonkey

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ever wondered why we haven’t got a hold of covid yet? This article is quite long so either grab a coffee and get comfortable or go read a different post…

From the outbreak, covid, like other flu-type diseases depend on their ability to mutate; they are uniquely skilled at this – as we can see with the new variant.

Imagine an amateur darts player, blindfold them, you could even spin them round a few times and then hand them 3 darts. Now, they have to hit the bullseye and that bullseye is the ability to create a new variant, perhaps a more dangerous one. This new variant is easy to catch – terribly so, which is the equivalent of handing this dart player a hundred more darts to play with. The more people that walk around without masks and social distancing…. The more darts. Every infected person (especially the ones jabbed as they are more likely to spread it because they think they're safe) is another dart, another chance of a new mutation, a deadlier one; This new variant from africa is a potential trojan horse.

So why is this happening? We didn’t inoculate everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. In life, we are only as happy as our worst problem, and in this case, we are only as free from this virus as the last person vaccinated. The weakest link so to speak.

We didn’t inoculate everyone because there wasn’t enough vaccine to go around – and there never will be at this rate (do the maths). The reason why we don’t have enough vaccines to go around, is for the same reason why every civilisation in the past has fallen – perhaps even this civilisation we comfortably live in if we’re not careful: Greed. Greed for land, greed for oil, greed for technology, greed to collect money, greed for power. In the case of covid, its greed for money.

The three major pharmaceutical companies (legalised drug dealers) Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca have point blank refused to hand over the formula for the vaccine so that other companies could help build enough vaccines for everyone. Why not? Easy… Money.

Let’s face it, these three compnaies are behaving like a morally corrupt kidnappers – who saw an opportunity – and are now holding a diabetic child hostage and refusing to give them insulin until they are paid a criminal amount of money, and then release them. Morally repugnant, and despite many governments around the world pleading with them, these three companies are refusing to comply, and people are dying. That’s the real ‘Why’ your friends and families are dying. But what about a solution?

You can’t sue multi-billion-dollar industries like Pfizer, Astrozeneca, and Moderna, that would be like flinging marshmallows at charging rhinos heading for a children's creche. The key lays within the sharing of information worldwide and acting and cooperating as a species to stop this assault, a kind of world war II for an allied vs virus axis of evil.

The only way to do this is by using what these industrial dictators hold most dear, the law. And not only use the law but personalise it. Most of these giants hide behind a corporate wall, full of scape goats and hidden departments and plausible deniability, and the real culpriits get off scottfree. However, there are two laws that can force them to stop waving their expensive immoral lawyers at the taxpayer, they are: ‘Eminent Domain’, and ‘Duty of Care’.

For those that haven’t heard of these two terms before, here’s a brief quick definition: ‘Eminent Domain’ is a lawful act which means a government can take goods, services, land, etc., – and in this case, a formula, by force in the nations best interest. And, ‘Duty of Care’ is a legal obligation on individuals, requiring reasonable care without harming others. As medicine manufacturers and developers, pharmaceutical companies are held to this guideline, and at present there are blatantly flaunting this/these obligations. They are refusing to hand over the formulas without massive payments, and thereby putting the entire species at risk from a potentially fatal disease… for money?

Duty of Care requires individuals in order to sue, so, the three main ‘Doctor Evils’ in this global medical opera/disaster movie are the CEOs of Astrazeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer:

Albert Bourla- Pfizer

These three people are the spearhead to stop the formulae being released, it’s these three people that refuse to turn up to global governmental meetings (and I’m not kidding, they refused to turn up because of 'covid restrictions').

So, if you want to walk around this beautiful world without a mask again, realise the real disease are these three people and the medicine they are refusing to share, and the true vaccine is the law we have in order to take away their assets, publicly humiliate them for what they are, and ensure that our species is never again held to ransom by these degenerate people and the horrific companies they represent.

HeuristicMonkey

The pharmaceutical companies are exempt from any and all prosecution as part of the contract they signed with the UK government.

Any and all civil and/or legal compensation goes through the government, currently the maximum payout for adverse reactions is £120k.

Which of course is paid by the tax-payer.

You mention "morally corrupt kidnappers" in your peice.

I would suggest what has been kidnapped are our rights and freedoms.
We can only get them back by becoming jabbed not just now, but whenever the government says we need to be.

A dangerous precident, one that is illegal under international law and morally corrupt.

To deliberatly create a 2 tier system of freedoms?

To segregate the masses into the "Clean" and the "Unclean" we have seen this happen in history before on many occasions, it never ends well.

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Two great points you made mori, however (and this is not a pissing contest it's merely finding solutions):

one: Duty of Care is a tort law and can be backed by public opinion within a social media society/civilisation - in which we have (a butterfly lands on a coffee cup in central park and its a pic on twitter in Haiti within seconds). With governmental backing these three individuals can be personally prosecuted under tort law of Duty of Care. The problem with this is that society - western at least - is too busy buying turkeys and keeping up with jones (social media society) to really care to participate. The Emiminent law + Duty of Care is an untested hail mary pass in a dire situtation but would be guaranteed to work given the public backing. Therefore, formula available or these companies are refused licence to proceed as 'caregiving industries' and are designated as nothing more than illegal drug pushers and can be disowned by FDA standards unless compliance under eminent domain and tort law of Duty of Care (basic snake oil salespeople)

Two: Getting jabbed does not equate to a cure, greying this area is tantamount to placing a blanket over a pot hole, you're doing nothing more than creating a car crash - in this case, a global one. There's a reason rugby players dont wear helmets, it stops them thinking they're Ironman. There's a reason why people should wear masks, stop spreading it and stop catching it and then spreading it. Jabs are lemsip for a cold, it just lessens the symptoms. It DOES NOT kill the virus. This virus can only last - WHO reports - 72 hours outisde the human body on various surfaces. A lockdown of one week would kill every aspect of this virus outside the body and our homes and work spaces. Wear a mask outside your home regardless of where you go, lessen contact regardless of situation (but its xmas! notwithstanding).

But the biggest danger is that these companies continue to slow progress to finding a cure and making it freely available to ALL of the human species, because of power and greed and we need a solution, I offered one here. Im not egotistical enough to think its a panacea, but it's a solution that would work within the confines of Law. Bits and pieces of lockdown here and mask wearing there is an invitation to a lifeform that has no interest in whether you liked Game of Thrones or Xmas is for family, nor does covid abide by human law

As I said, Your reply was inciteful and allowed me to elaborate, so thanks for that mori

HeuristicMonkey

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Two great points you made mori, however (and this is not a pissing contest it's merely finding solutions):

one: Duty of Care is a tort law and can be backed by public opinion within a social media society/civilisation - in which we have (a butterfly lands on a coffee cup in central park and its a pic on twitter in Haiti within seconds). With governmental backing these three individuals can be personally prosecuted under tort law of Duty of Care. The problem with this is that society - western at least - is too busy buying turkeys and keeping up with jones (social media society) to really care to participate. The Emiminent law + Duty of Care is an untested hail mary pass in a dire situtation but would be guaranteed to work given the public backing. Therefore, formula available or these companies are refused licence to proceed as 'caregiving industries' and are designated as nothing more than illegal drug pushers and can be disowned by FDA standards unless compliance under eminent domain and tort law of Duty of Care (basic snake oil salespeople)

Two: Getting jabbed does not equate to a cure, greying this area is tantamount to placing a blanket over a pot hole, you're doing nothing more than creating a car crash - in this case, a global one. There's a reason rugby players dont wear helmets, it stops them thinking they're Ironman. There's a reason why people should wear masks, stop spreading it and stop catching it and then spreading it. Jabs are lemsip for a cold, it just lessens the symptoms. It DOES NOT kill the virus. This virus can only last - WHO reports - 72 hours outisde the human body on various surfaces. A lockdown of one week would kill every aspect of this virus outside the body and our homes and work spaces. Wear a mask outside your home regardless of where you go, lessen contact regardless of situation (but its xmas! notwithstanding).

But the biggest danger is that these companies continue to slow progress to finding a cure and making it freely available to ALL of the human species, because of power and greed and we need a solution, I offered one here. Im not egotistical enough to think its a panacea, but it's a solution that would work within the confines of Law. Bits and pieces of lockdown here and mask wearing there is an invitation to a lifeform that has no interest in whether you liked Game of Thrones or Xmas is for family, nor does covid abide by human law

As I said, Your reply was inciteful and allowed me to elaborate, so thanks for that mori

HeuristicMonkey

Ok..

Your right, if it got to the point where public opinion was strong enough to, say, mass protest outside pharma plants.
Especially if the press actually reported on anti-policy points rather than the idiotic "5g caused Covid" stupidity and its ilk.
However, that could be problematic soon.
There is a bill going through parliament at the moment, which will allow the police to break up any and all protests on corperate grounds.
At the moment I cant remember the name of the bill, I will look it up and get back with it.

If public opinion could be swayed, then the supreme court would be the final arbitor under the weight of political preasure.
After all Blair re-structured the legislature to be a tool of the government rather than an independent course of action for greivence.

How that would effect the corperate contracts the UK government signed with the companies is a different matter.
Failure to deliver the promised effectivness is pretty much covered in the contracts as the pharma companies said there were no gaurentees and they were not responsible for any problems or failures.

I'd actually be more inclined to follow the hypocratic oath route.
A doctors first duty is to cause no harm.

As for your second point, Omicron might actually be the best answer.
The symptoms are very mild, it's very transmissible.
It's basically a cold for a few days, no need for actual treatment according to the SA doctors who found it.

If that brings natural immunity to later varients, which will be weaker again, it would get us out of this BS.

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
I so wish public protest solved anything mori - i truly do. I was 15 and protesting about climate change and release of cfcs and ozone layer depletion, and 'coal not dole' and beng attacked by grown-arsed men on the picket lines. Even my user name on the CB radio (the chat rooms of the time) was Malcolm X (I was a white irish kid in Burnley and most people thought my name was malcolm and i was keeping my last name a secret - go figure on the education of the UK public). However, I'm now 55, heading towards a pension of meagre means, but despite all the protests over the years, Thatcher and her global counterparts won and now the human species is wearing the yoke of long term debt under the guise of extortionate mortgages and products that last just long enough to bypass insurance, and it took a swedish teenage school girl to grasp the social media world lens to highlight why people are gluing themselves to trains and pavements, protesting doesn't work. It takes action not placards and rhetoric or chat room posts.

As a philosopher (ie., not very useful in a fight but it'd be fun), I equated the following: Change=action+ideal. And although protesting could be considered action, it truly isn't, it's a physical billboard, pretty much like waving a placard around a football pitch rather than kick the ball.

In this case, covid formula distribution, the action would be finding pro bono lawyers to take these three people to an actual court with the backing of a few quid donated by people who see the change that's needed. This would have to be in both a court of law, and the court of public opinion (and with the added spice of tv coverage, and social media pressure)

This would force change (action by these companies + ideal of covering their future prosperity)

As to Omicron being an angel of a better virus? This is simply playing the lottery where the virus only needs three numbers and the potential cure needs all numbers plus the bonus ball + only a peron called Steve can win and only if they live in shropshire. The species would be better preserved by stopping omicron BEFORE it has a chance to hit the bullseye. And this can only be done by releasing the formula so we can build more and research more for a true cure.

All the best mate
Heuristic Monkey

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I so wish public protest solved anything mori - i truly do. I was 15 and protesting about climate change and release of cfcs and ozone layer depletion, and 'coal not dole' and beng attacked by grown-arsed men on the picket lines. Even my user name on the CB radio (the chat rooms of the time) was Malcolm X (I was a white irish kid in Burnley and most people thought my name was malcolm and i was keeping my last name a secret - go figure on the education of the UK public). However, I'm now 55, heading towards a pension of meagre means, but despite all the protests over the years, Thatcher and her global counterparts won and now the human species is wearing the yoke of long term debt under the guise of extortionate mortgages and products that last just long enough to bypass insurance, and it took a swedish teenage school girl to grasp the social media world lens to highlight why people are gluing themselves to trains and pavements, protesting doesn't work. It takes action not placards and rhetoric or chat room posts.

As a philosopher (ie., not very useful in a fight but it'd be fun), I equated the following: Change=action+ideal. And although protesting could be considered action, it truly isn't, it's a physical billboard, pretty much like waving a placard around a football pitch rather than kick the ball.

In this case, covid formula distribution, the action would be finding pro bono lawyers to take these three people to an actual court with the backing of a few quid donated by people who see the change that's needed. This would have to be in both a court of law, and the court of public opinion (and with the added spice of tv coverage, and social media pressure)

This would force change (action by these companies + ideal of covering their future prosperity)

As to Omicron being an angel of a better virus? This is simply playing the lottery where the virus only needs three numbers and the potential cure needs all numbers plus the bonus ball + only a peron called Steve can win and only if they live in shropshire. The species would be better preserved by stopping omicron BEFORE it has a chance to hit the bullseye. And this can only be done by releasing the formula so we can build more and research more for a true cure.

All the best mate
Heuristic Monkey

I dunno HM.

I'd like to think mass protests could change things.

Perhaps I'm just a romantic who loves V for Vendetta to much, or I'm part French.

There is so much I disagree with in your post, the climate change argument, Thatchers demolition of the Unions.
As for the Swedish Teenager everyone seems to venerate, I feel sorry for her, she seems to have no grasp of reality and terrible parents.

"Change = action + ideal" sounds dangerously close to direct action, which we know becomes and begets violence.

I think, personally, that our main problem is conservative (small "c" not the political party) ideals are seen as boring.
People prefer to be "Progressive", it's sexier, it gives people purpose, it gives them a fight to win.
It allows them to become Malcolm X ;)
A hero figure in thier own fight against a reality they dont understand and fear.

When we had broad acceptance of religion, we had a conservative movement based on morals laid down by scripture.
Now that has faded, the west has become more atheistic and people still have a psychological need, to find a cause that allows themselves to feel righteous.

People are so sure now they are atheists, they feel they are so "right".
They rely on science as a crutch, a faction that refutes ancient knowledge and wisdom.

Yet they dont understand science is the continued development of theory.
Only by the continuous challenging of scientific theory is knowledge actually gained and it is temporal.
When the Greeks thought the body was made of 4 humors, they thought they were right.

Science may give one answers to the physical, but it cannot give answers to the meta physical, the emotive, the soul of humanity and it's nature.

If your a follower of philosophy, then surely Nietzsche springs to mind with that.

"We have given things a new colour, we go on painting them continually."
"But what do all our efforts to date avail when we hold them against the coloured splendor of that old master – ancient humanity?”

Anyway, I'll think some more and get back to you about the rest, tired and xmas is looming.

Gave me some things to think about while I'm away.

Thanks HM.
Have a good Xmas and New Year mate.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
so pleasant to see rational conversations as much as i dont agree with some of the points it doesnt invalidate the arguments or the very valid points raised by both, salut to you both

Validity, belief and rationality are linked to contextual perception.
If what we perceive molds our beliefs then we have a problem due to context.
If what we choose to believe molds our perception we have the same problem.

If reality shows us a narrative, through media and public opinion, yet our mind looks the other way to refute that opinion are both sides of the debate not blinded by the desire to be right.

Reality lies in the middle of perception and thought.
If we limit ourselves to what we see and hear, we do not think.
Yet if we think, we block out what we see and hear which we dont agree with.

ffs, Im rambling lol

ty cas for the vote of confidence lol.

Have fun over xmas :)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
At this point in time, i think I'm more convinced each day that this is less about public health and more about how much money people can make. Two shots is more than enough? No no no, must be three to be completely guarded. What, that's not enough? Oh, we must have yearly booster shots now? It seems to me that this will be never ending, and it's all about who's investing in these vaccine and booster programs. Each vaccine and booster shot given, someone is making big on their overall investments.
And we're told now that the vaccines aren't as effective or will protect you from contracting the virus and infecting others with it. So there's all different pieces on information and data, but if it changes from time to time, you don't know who's telling you the truth and who isn't.

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Validity, belief and rationality are linked to contextual perception.
If what we perceive molds our beliefs then we have a problem due to context.
If what we choose to believe molds our perception we have the same problem.

If reality shows us a narrative, through media and public opinion, yet our mind looks the other way to refute that opinion are both sides of the debate not blinded by the desire to be right.

Reality lies in the middle of perception and thought.
If we limit ourselves to what we see and hear, we do not think.
Yet if we think, we block out what we see and hear which we dont agree with.

ffs, Im rambling lol

ty cas for the vote of confidence lol.

Have fun over xmas :)
he heh - put it down to the pressures of social comformity and not enough eggnog

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At this point in time, i think I'm more convinced each day that this is less about public health and more about how much money people can make. Two shots is more than enough? No no no, must be three to be completely guarded. What, that's not enough? Oh, we must have yearly booster shots now? It seems to me that this will be never ending, and it's all about who's investing in these vaccine and booster programs. Each vaccine and booster shot given, someone is making big on their overall investments.
And we're told now that the vaccines aren't as effective or will protect you from contracting the virus and infecting others with it. So there's all different pieces on information and data, but if it changes from time to time, you don't know who's telling you the truth and who isn't.
For me personally, it doesnt take much working out, all you have to do is not actually follow the science initially, but follow the money or should i say, follow the patents trail of both the virus and the vaccine. Then, look into the validity of the 3 scientific papers that the WHO used to determine that there was a new virus which lead to their announcement of an outbreak, did they follow the strict guidelines of the gold standard of identification to authenticate the chinese claims. Then look into what Karis Mullis said about the PCR test and the cycle threshold. Then look into Christian Drost who claims to have modified the test and why he is being taken to court. Then consider, why the stipulation that the manufacturers of the forsaid vaccine have ensured that they cannot be financially held responsible for ANY deaths or injuries as a result of people taking them. The point, whether you believe or disbelieve the narrative, people are making a lot of money off misery, thats my overall problem with all of this.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For me personally, it doesnt take much working out, all you have to do is not actually follow the science initially, but follow the money or should i say, follow the patents trail of both the virus and the vaccine. Then, look into the validity of the 3 scientific papers that the WHO used to determine that there was a new virus which lead to their announcement of an outbreak, did they follow the strict guidelines of the gold standard of identification to authenticate the chinese claims. Then look into what Karis Mullis said about the PCR test and the cycle threshold. Then look into Christian Drost who claims to have modified the test and why he is being taken to court. Then consider, why the stipulation that the manufacturers of the forsaid vaccine have ensured that they cannot be financially held responsible for ANY deaths or injuries as a result of people taking them. The point, whether you believe or disbelieve the narrative, people are making a lot of money off misery, thats my overall problem with all of this.

And then follow the trail of Hospital staff who are swamped out with seriously ill patients ,suffering with Covid19 ,in ICU`s and ICU Nurses reporting the suffering in those wards and then the ordinary GP`s who wont see patients face to face .All of these making money from Covid19 and this Government in a quagmire how to deal with it .Is there really such a Virus in the air ?

Maggie68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Albert Bourla- Pfizer

HeuristicMonkey
The whole situation was created we are all in. Look up EVENT 201. My background is health trained at university but I woke up to the lies in the early stages and I haven't worn a mask since. Masks represent enslavement and plenty of proof of the use of masks used on slaves in history to look up. While you are at it look up iOT (internet of things) and iOB (internet of bodies) - basically there is a push to hook every single thing and person to the airwaves (internet.) Hence the big FORCE people to take the jabs. If you aren't aware of all this going on before your very eyes than GOD help you because it's happening. Freedom of movement, thought will be past tense but it's ok you won't remember your past because they are interfacing each person that gets the jabs, the booster to turn people into borgs. This is a tragic future awaiting those in the deep sleep. This was all predicted in the bible thousands of years ago. FACT.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The whole situation was created we are all in. Look up EVENT 201. My background is health trained at university but I woke up to the lies in the early stages and I haven't worn a mask since. Masks represent enslavement and plenty of proof of the use of masks used on slaves in history to look up. While you are at it look up iOT (internet of things) and iOB (internet of bodies) - basically there is a push to hook every single thing and person to the airwaves (internet.) Hence the big FORCE people to take the jabs. If you aren't aware of all this going on before your very eyes than GOD help you because it's happening. Freedom of movement, thought will be past tense but it's ok you won't remember your past because they are interfacing each person that gets the jabs, the booster to turn people into borgs. This is a tragic future awaiting those in the deep sleep. This was all predicted in the bible thousands of years ago. FACT.
The problem with these type of rants, irrespective of whether there may be some truth in it somewhere in amongst all that or not, you will never ever convince the general public that theres anything more to this plandemic other than simple incompetence by the governments. This is a platform largely of 40-50 year olds (plus a few stragglers eitherside and a few catfish) they are largely normal people whove just being cracking on through life, working, raising kids , going on holiday, taking their direction from the establishment via the nhs, the bbc, etc etc. You CANNOT just come out with all sort of garbage straight off the bat, you have to breadcrumb people, give them reason to think "is there something more to all of this that im not getting and im not being told". For example, the various parties number 10 has had throughout this event, sneering at us while weve been locked in our houses, unable to go to funerals or see loved ones in hospitals. What did they know that we didnt or was it simply they couldnt give a sh** and that the perceived threat was largely at the over 70s and they pretty much were safe. And if that was the case, why the massive overreaction if they themselves werent following the guidelines? What was driving that behaviour? Money? Weve seen the labour mp zarah sultana question why it was ten times more likely to get a government contract if you were a tory party donor than if you werent!. Thats where you start with the general public by encouraging them to question the motives of the people in charge. But ranting on about being turned into Borg drones ala Startrek or its all in the bible, i mean come on. No the wonder you are going to be met with derision.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So the NHS can't cope with vaccinated patient influx ,

Yeah but .....

Oh I see

Shuuuuuuuush

Don't give it away !!!!!

Boost Boost Boost .......

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Only 15 people are in hospital with the Omicron Variant - but apparently the two doses of vaccine and the booster are doing nothing ?

Ask any health professional and especially those working day after day on the frontline in an ICU Covid Ward what they think. They have had to deal with this from day one and what they went through and saw was truly heart breaking.

Somebody in chat the other day compared Covid19 to 'nothing more than a sniffle' - unbelievable.

All you who think it is nothing, go volunteer on an ICU Covid Ward for just one week, then come back and tell us all it is 'just a sniffle'

The vaccines and booster are to lessen the likelihood of hospitalisation and death, and they have done just that. Never have they been touted as a cure or to stop anyone either transmitting this or catching it.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So 81% of the country are double vaccinated yet the NHS are calling for a lockdown as they can't cope ,
Its simple maths,

It doesn't work or is unnafective against omicron,

This is a statement on the .gov website not my words....

Also evidence is clear the vaccine does nothing to stop contamination of Omicron.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
So 81% of the country are double vaccinated yet the NHS are calling for a lockdown as they can't cope ,
Its simple maths,

It doesn't work or is unnafective against omicron,

This is a statement on the .gov website not my words....
NONE of the Vaccines have worked. Next year we will be on the 5th Dose...the 6Th Dose...It's crazy. We have an Immune system to deal with Viruses. We don't need the Gov'T to tell US how to deal with it.

Back