Solution to covid?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Latest study from Denmark. No doubt this will again be called a fraud by some here, but as more vaccinated, by %, are catching Omicron than the unvaccinated, it appears to have at least some credibility.

Random scrap of paper with "Denmark written on it.

No source and no context.

The graph makes no comparison between Omicron and the unvaccinated, none at all you Covid denying dimwit.

It also states it includes the Delta variant which you didn't know and left out and states it is measuring "effectiveness" over time, in relation to both the Delta variant and Omicron. All it does is confirm when booster jabs are required and which we already know.

Are you drunk? High on drugs? An escaped lunatic? Or all three?

Away with you, you gaslighting firehosing delinquent troll.

SamBally

Reaction score
I will leave you to try again.

I don't need to try again you brainless gork. You are not only wrong you are also delusional if you state that graph makes ANY mention at all of the unvaccinated. It is comparing how effective the original vaccine is at stopping the new variants and says so in the very first line you clown. It also states-

"Time since vaccine protection".

Edited to state it could also mean the booster jab but the crappy lil graph doesn't say so because it STATES it has insufficient data.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
It DOESN'T mention the unvaccinated you dumbarse.

You dishonestly made the comparison to the unvaccinated.

I don't even think you did it dishonestly. I think you found it on some sh** site and posted it assuming it would demonstrate what a smart arse you think you are and you have absolutely NO idea what it means.

Is it even possible to be as STUPID as you clearly are?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Random scrap of paper with "Denmark written on it.

No source and no context.

The graph makes no comparison between Omicron and the unvaccinated, none at all you Covid denying dimwit.

It also states it includes the Delta variant which you didn't know and left out and states it is measuring "effectiveness" over time, in relation to both the Delta variant and Omicron. All it does is confirm when booster jabs are required and which we already know.

Are you drunk? High on drugs? An escaped lunatic? Or all three?

It is as if that Bad fella, the one who kept saying 'and your point is', has a twin.

So many antivax idiots who don't check their sources. He never checked his either.

SamBally

Reaction score
It is as if that Bad fella, the one who kept saying 'and your point is', has a twin.

So many antivax idiots who don't check their sources. He never checked his either.

I thought that last night, the only dumbarse who gives likes to posts demonstrating what a dumbarse he really is.

SamBally

Reaction score
Ha Ha stop it!

Two dogs and a hippo!

LMAO!

SamBally

Reaction score
If you can’t understand how a negative efficacy figure relates to the unvaccinated I worry.

I'll play along one more time, the "red boxes" highlight that after 91 to 150 days the booster (or vaccine) is -76.5% less effective against Omicron.

I won't explain what that means because you are a simpleton.

Then immediately below it states that between 1 to 30 days the booster (or vaccine) is 54.6% more effective against Omicron.

Now run along you gurning dribbler and get ready for a picture of a Giraffe which I shall find.

Back