Solution to covid?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
That says it all. You believe anything that doesn’t require thought on your behalf. Have a lovely Christmas, I’m sorry that is unvaccinated are not dropping dead in the streets, as I am sure would justify your closed mind.
There we have it. A glimpse into the inner working of the mind of a Covid denier. Countless millions of statements have been made about Covid and the best they can come up with is a "famous" daytime TV doctor who cocked his figures up and who then "sowed the seed".

As to the unvaccinated, they should have no access at all to the overstretched NHS for Covid related illnesses or put to the very back of the very long queue.

Have fun.

Edited to say. unvaccinated Covid deniers specifically.

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh and one last point. Just as deliberately infecting other people with viruses such as HIV, Hep B, etc is a criminal offense so should Covid become one. Sooner rather than later.

5-year minimum sentence.

S

Saphire

Can you read yourself? You accept that viruses constantly mutate, so you will constantly require a new vaccine. When are you going to accept you can’t vaccinate your way out of this?
The flu virus constantly mutates, vaccination controls the most likely flu mutations, it will be the same for covid.
Vaccination programmes control or even eliminate disease...smallpox, polio, hepatitis B, etc...covid will be no different.

S

Saphire

Hpatitis B vaccine is mandatory for some medics....I dont recall any fuss ever being made about that.
Smallpox has been eradicated by vaccination, same with polio.

Every vaccine is new at some point....unfortunately when a pandemic like this hits, time is of the essence to combat it....which thankfully, due to the vaccine, millions of lives have already been saved.

We wont agree....you do what you believe to be best for you and yours, as will I..

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So this is the only comment I am going to reply to as I dont have the energy for everything else :)

Boosters are not a new thing, if you look at vaccination schedules from birth most have boosters (polio, mmr, tetanus, diphtheria etc).

The reality in all of this is we should do what we think is right and be kind to everyone else trying to navigate their way. The truth is none of us have lived through a pandemic before and there is a lot to be learnt xx
will you be kind to me please Fun ? not many are on here ! hahahaaa x

S

Saphire

How does this fit in with your agenda?
The above was falsely reported.
In an interview Dr Martin Blachier was misquoted.

"He has clarified his remarks and says what he meant is that if you are triple vaccinated and still get infected, then there is a greater chance that the infection will be due to Omicron than Delta. If you are unvaccinated, then the Delta variant is more likely to be the cause of an infection. He correctly states that this does not mean you are more likely to be infected if you are triple vaccinated."

SamBally

Reaction score
The above was falsely reported.
In an interview Dr Martin Blachier was misquoted.

"He has clarified his remarks and says what he meant is that if you are triple vaccinated and still get infected, then there is a greater chance that the infection will be due to Omicron than Delta. If you are unvaccinated, then the Delta variant is more likely to be the cause of an infection. He correctly states that this does not mean you are more likely to be infected if you are triple vaccinated."
Thanks for saving me the trouble, the silly graph by "Dailysceptic" was cut at the interesting part.

"Note that this is the probability of an infection being Omicron given a person is infected".

In other words, scientifically it means diddly squat. It's a guess. They don't know it's even Omicron.
It isn't on the ONS site, the ONS site says no such thing and so let's call it for what it is yet more Covid denying Bullsh@t.

S

Saphire

Thanks for saving me the trouble, the silly graph by "Dailysceptic" was cut at the interesting part.

"Note that this is the probability of an infection being Omicron given a person is infected".

In other words, scientifically it means diddly squat. It's a guess. They don't know it's even Omicron.
It isn't on the ONS site, the ONS site says no such thing and so let's call it for what it is yet more Covid denying Bullsh@t.
The way so called news and information gets distorted online, is ridiculous.
Often the end result bares no resemblance to the origional quote.

SamBally

Reaction score
The amusing thing is and because I have just checked. The "Dailysceptic" site contradicts every single one of his Covid denying allegations. Every single one and supports what everyone else has been stating.

LOL!

SamBally

Reaction score
Covid denier dishonestly misquotes the ONS courtesy of a Covid conspiracy site that he himself misquoted. You couldn't make this stuff up. Oh wait.... he just did.

Back