Solution to covid?

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Remain calm, master of Upper-casing, bringer of useless threats and believer of manipulated videos.
Do one you idiot. Just Do one. No one here with any clout wants to know you. Close the door on your way out.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Because a fully vaxxed health worker is just as likely to pass it on. Health workers are in decline, there isn't enough to go around which will cause even worse issues, I mean it already is but going forward it will get even worse. Health workers are usually tested 3 times per week and wear full PPE, regardless of vaccination status. You're being hysterical with no factual reason.

I absolutely am not being hysterical at all, you are clearly just another ignorant anti-vaxxer who doesn't understand what herd immunity is and nor how it is achieved. Whilst I understand it is more complex, with you people, it's all about everyone else doing the hard work and actually getting vaccinated and you people reaping the reward. Spoiled self-entitled brats who reap the reward of sacrifices other people make.

I do not want you or any of your unvaccinated savages anywhere near vulnerable people.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do one you idiot. Just Do one. No one here with any clout wants to know you. Close the door on your way out.

R
E
M
A
I
N

C
A
L
M

Oh believer manipulated videos.

C.O.Z H.A.M

STILL.WAITING.STILL.WAITING.STILL.WAITING.

PSST: STILL.WAITING.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I absolutely am not being hysterical at all, you are clearly just another ignorant anti-vaxxer who doesn't understand what herd immunity is and nor how it is achieved. Whilst I understand it is more complex, with you people, it's all about everyone else doing the hard work and actually getting vaccinated and you people reaping the reward. Spoiled self-entitled brats who reap the reward of sacrifices other people make.

I do not want you or any of your unvaccinated savages anywhere near vulnerable people.
By your very nature...You are CLEARLY HYSTRICAL.

SamBally

Reaction score
By your very nature...You are CLEARLY HYSTRICAL.

I am still laughing at your childish homophobia AltairTheDim. How old are you, 15? You do know this is an over 18 site right?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm giggling like a 12yr old at ''No one here with any clout''

*does v fingers to the eyes then to the screen at @Altair

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I am still laughing at your childish homophobia AltairTheDim. How old are you, 15? You do know this is an over 18 site right?
I know nothing.

SamBally

Reaction score
So a vaccinated health worker can treat your mother yet you believe unvaccinated one shouldn’t? Despite the fact that either one can catch and transmit the virus? The vaccinated worker is likely to have a higher viral load than the unvaccinated, but even ignoring this, it will make no difference to how the virus affects your mother. You need to think before you type.

That logic makes no sense at all. You need to understand how Covid works PandemicOfStupidity, what do you suppose would happen PandemicOfStupidity if EVERYONE refused the vaccine.

Why don't you explain, stupid?

You can't just type stupid things that have no basis in science.

SamBally

Reaction score
The vaccination does not stop you passing on the virus, even the govt admit this fact. Nor does it prevent infection. We are told the vaccine merely reduces the level of symptoms in the vaccinated. It does not affect the level of symptoms in anyone the vaccinated person passes the virus on to.

You are more likely to catch Covid if you are unvaccinated than I am vaccinated, what does that tell you?

You are more likely to get sicker than I am, what does that tell you?

You are more likely to clog up vital equipment such as ventilators and other already in-demand medical resources in a hospital if you are unvaccinated, what does that tell you?

Vaccinated people clear the virus quicker and have less time with higher levels, what does that tell you?

It tells me that you are more likely to spread Covid than I am and I am less likely to clog up the NHS, already rationed after 11 years of austerity than you are.

I could go on but I can't be arsed. Making silly Covid IDs is about the intellectual level of the anti-vaxx community.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Obviously with something so deep and important there were always going to be differences of opinion,

I am still waiting for the thread that has adults on it to discuss my opinions constructively but this one turned into a dog kennel ,

Have we changed the meaning of the word "Vaccine" during this pendemic to suit the cause because it is clear what it meant before this ,

The facts I have typed have been ignored , why ?

In all of this I agree with @AG , let's hope it's milder and we can get back to normal ASAP cause even though we have a VACCINE , we are exactly back where we were last year so actually nothing has changed no ???

Enjoy Lockdown January XD

SamBally

Reaction score
That you pull me up on "science" after rabbiting on about unscientific facts you made up sums you people, up.

Randoms who read an article on an internet conspiracy theory site and think they are experts, compared to the actual experts.

Of course, you can't answer the questions I posed because it's all about 'whataboutery' from people with no background in science and while they grandly inform the global scientific community that their vaccine, is in fact not a vaccine.

That there global conspiracy that involves the entire medical profession and scientific community.

:D

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes this is what I have stated the word has been manipulated to suit the cause , which I actually get , the Government want and need calm ,

Fact remains we are where we were 12 months ago with 81% of the nation double vaccinated ,

I hate being called an Amti Vaxxer it boils my blood , if it worked it would be in me and my boy ,

This is serious not some conspiracy about a trip to the moon , millions upon millions of ppl have died ,

I lost a business in Lockdown 1 so believe me it is no joke ,

I'm not part of any group but I have some common sense and I am as tired of the virus as anyone else ....

Back