UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm in the bath now. Blowing bubbles.

still waiting.

PS: Bubbles is a friend.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Just don't introduce Bubbles to Rambo or Bubbles will swiftly disappear to a remote cabin in the woods and be forced to handwash wooly underwear, colour unknown, in a battered old tin bath.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Exactly what I mean.... Idiots on a chat site. Next time we go to WAR...I won't include YOU two tits in the line up to take the Enemy down.....You can stay here and argue with each other and hopefully Knit some Jumpers for us.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Exactly what I mean.... Idiots on a chat site. Next time we go to WAR...I won't include YOU two tits in the line up to take the Enemy down.....You can stay here and argue with each other and hopefully Knit some Jumpers for us.

side eye.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
Lol!

This might go on for some time and I suspect he already regrets posting such a so OBVIOUSLY doctored video in the first place.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Still waiting for WHAT?...That you're a TOTAL PRICK...? Wait NO MORE....YOU ARE.

A

AGirlHasNoName

This turned into an Alpha male fight pretty fast didn't it.

Vaccines work to prevent serious illness and hospitalizations, we all know this. They don't stop you catching or spreading it. That evidence is clear so the question still remains - why are people so angry at people who don't want the vaccine? If 42% of inpatients are unvaxed thats a LOT of fully vaxxed people in hospital. The answer is probably propaganda, dystopian style propaganda. Unvaxxed people will soon have an unclean bell.

Vaccines should be a choice and people shouldn't be vilified for making that choice, and/or coerced into having it. I've had AZ jab, I will never ever let my girls have it, my adult daughter had both jabs as she wanted to travel, shes 19 and that's her choice, she also had covid in summer. My 13 yr old had covid about 2 months ago, she's currently got a cold and said she feels even more ill than she did with covid so make of that what you will lol. I'm not anti vax, my girls have had all their other childhood jabs but I see no evidence or any reasoning to give children this vaccine especially girls as many many women have had awful issues with their periods after it, there just isn't enough long term safety data for my liking.

It looks likely that Omicron will be milder anyway. Lets hope that's the case.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Lol!

This might go on for some time and I suspect he already regrets posting such a so OBVIOUSLY doctored video in the first place.
NOPE...I'm still here....Blast...!

SamBally

Reaction score
why are people so angry at people who don't want the vaccine?

Why do you think an unvaccinated health worker is entitled to treat my mother who can't have the vaccine due to preexisting health issues?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The only ALPHA Male on this thread is ME. It wasn't ME who started anything. Two puffters started having a go at me. What would YOU do?.

I have reported the above post to the Ministry of Upper-casing and Anti-Homophobia Party

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
S
T
I
L
L

W
A
I
T
I
N
G

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
I have reported the above post to the Ministry of Upper-casing and Anti-Homophobia Party
Good luck with that... I have your position now. i have instructed MY Guided Missiles to obliterate your position.

A

AGirlHasNoName

Why do you think an unvaccinated health worker is entitled to treat my mother who can't have the vaccine due to preexisting health issues?

Because a fully vaxxed health worker is just as likely to pass it on. Health workers are in decline, there isn't enough to go around which will cause even worse issues, I mean it already is but going forward it will get even worse. Health workers are usually tested 3 times per week and wear full PPE, regardless of vaccination status. You're being hysterical with no factual reason.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Because a fully vaxxed health worker is just as likely to pass it on. Health workers are in decline, there isn't enough to go around which will cause even worse issues, I mean it already is but going forward it will get even worse. Health workers are usually tested 3 times per week and wear full PPE, regardless of vaccination status. You're being hysterical with no factual reason.
He has been known to be Hysterical without any valid reason. Before.! ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Good luck with that... I have your position now. i have instructed MY Guided Missiles to obliterate your position.

Remain calm, master of Upper-casing, bringer of useless threats and believer of manipulated videos.

Back