Solution to covid?

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
This video. Shows W.H.O. Telling the GOV'T that Boosters to Children will Kill them.

Listen from about 2:40.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Imagine being such a moron you either pretend a video is saying a booster kills children or you know the video is a fake and pretend it is real.

How deeply depressing, that every single fucking moment, of every single day, right now, the internet is awash with fake and false sh1t like that video above.

Fake sh1t that the gullible, the needy and the desperate believe. It stops them getting vaccinated, and at the worst it kills. It keeps the virus spreading and mutating causing harm to millions.

Morons who spread fake covid information need to be locked up. For murder. For years.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Imagine being such a moron you either pretend a video is saying a booster kills children or you know the video is a fake and pretend it is real.

How deeply depressing, that every single fucking moment, of every single day, right now, the internet is awash with fake and false sh1t like that video above.

Fake sh1t that the gullible, the needy and the desperate believe. It stops them getting vaccinated, and at the worst it kills. It keeps the virus spreading and mutating causing harm to millions.

Morons who spread fake covid information need to be locked up. For murder. For years.
That video is NOT Fake. It's Morons like You that should wake up. Stop spreading misinformation. Your intelligence is noted here with me. DUMB.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The real World Health Organisation Video from the W.H.O YouTube page.

The manipulated W.H.O video, posted by @Altair as 'real'.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
The real World Health Organisation Video from the W.H.O YouTube page.

The manipulated W.H.O video, posted by @Altair as 'real'.

So important to YOU...YOU had to post the video 2 times?...Wake the **** up.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

100%. You are BRILLIANT at exposing these fake videos and ironically the REAL video supports each and every measure these Covid denying lunatics are so against.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Watch the WHOLE video...Not just parts of it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Watch the WHOLE video...Not just parts of it.

The manipulated video you posted is only 3.10 long. The actual WHO video is 12.25 long.

Quoting your own words ''Watch the WHOLE video...Not just parts of it.''

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
BOOSTERS TO KILL CHILDREN.. What part of that W.H.O. Video do you not understand?.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
The manipulated video you posted is only 3.10 long. The actual WHO video is 12.25 long.

Quoting your own words ''Watch the WHOLE video...Not just parts of it.''
Manipulated?....That's a cop out. You know it. Stop pretending. That video has been verified. You can't alter video these days and get away with it. This is Legit.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Seriously fella, give up. Manipulated videos are not reality.

Find on the WHO video I posted, the real one, those words that 'boosters kill children',

said by The WHO Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, prove to me where it is.

Go one. I double dare you.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Seriously fella, give up. Manipulated videos are not reality.

Find on the WHO video I posted, the real one, those words that 'boosters kill children',

said by The WHO Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyusus, prove to me where it is.

Go one. I double dare you.
No need...The Video is there for all to see...

Back