Solution to covid?

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And what doses that screen shot actually say? Doesn’t give much information really , if also doesn’t mention the booster impact

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You were saying? I’ll accept your apology any time you’re ready.
Three things. Source of this data ? How can anyone possibly know the exact time frame of the booster's effectiveness, when 20 weeks have not yet passed since the first booster was given ? And did you do maths at school - because in my world 20 weeks = 5 months, so yes, I stand by it not only lasting weeks. You will literally cling to anything. You mock for believing the 'mainstream media'. yet here you are, showing Sky News as a source lol

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers just type lie after lie after lie. Non-scientific hogwash. They bombard sites with realms of useless information and if you spent any length of time dissecting those lies then you would never log off.

Spankette

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I absolutely disagree with everything you wrote. I couldn’t be more diametrically opposed. If we were in the pub and I couldn’t win the argument I’d be fuming. I hate most of what you stand for, but obviously I’m glad you’re in the world.

Spankette

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anti-vaxxers just type lie after lie after lie. Non-scientific hogwash. They bombard sites with realms of useless information and if you spent any length of time dissecting those lies then you would never log off.
Total twats, probably scared of dentists too.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you seriously suggesting the effectiveness drops from 100% to 10% on the 20th week? The efficacy wanes gradually over those 20 weeks. Even the manufacturers admit their vaccines don’t last. They started by telling you they prevented Covid, then they told you you’d need another, then another. Already a 4th is being pushed in some countries and I understand there is a box for a 4th on your vaccine record. Face facts, you have signed up for a 3 monthly jab to protect you from what now is a cold. Even at its worst you were likely to survive Covid, unless you were over 80, and had other contributing health issues.
The case figures for Omicron are high, yet the hospitalisations have not increased. The death figures have not increased, and both figures are a damned site lower than this time last year The vaccine don’t protect you from Omicron, in fact the opposite is true, you are now MORE likely to catch Omicron if you’re vaccinated.
Yet still ‘you’ think there a pandemic. What planet are you on?
To quote you ..........................

The case figures for Omicron are high, yet the hospitalisations have not increased. The death figures have not increased, and both figures are a damned site lower than this time last year

Because of the vaccine programme you complete moron

Back