Solution to covid?

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Important points to consider​

VigiAccess is intended as a useful starting point for people who wish to understand more about the types of potential side effects that have been reported in association with the use of medicinal products. However, VigiAccess cannot be used to infer any confirmed link between a suspected side effect and any specific medicine. See the VigiAccess FAQ for a more detailed explanation.

When using VigiAccess, it is important to consider the following:

1. The information on this website relates to potential side effects; that is, symptoms and other circumstances that have been observed following the use of a medicinal product, but which may or may not be related to or caused by that product .
  2. Information in VigiAccess on potential side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicinal product or its active substance either caused the observed effect or is unsafe to use. Confirming a causal link is a complex process that requires a thorough scientific assessment and detailed evaluation of all available data. The information on this website, therefore, does not reflect any confirmed link between a medicinal product and a side effect .
  3. VigiAccess cannot be used to determine the likelihood of a side effect occurring . A VigiAccess search on a medicinal product will return a basic list of reported potential side effects and the number of times each effect has been reported. However, the database does not include other factors needed to put that number into context, such as how many people have taken the product, how long they have taken it, how long it has been on the market, and the differing reporting practices that influence which observations are included in the reports.
  4. VigiAccess cannot be used to compare the safety profiles of different medicinal products . For the same reasons explained in point 3, VigiAccess cannot provide sufficient context to make such comparisons possible.
  5. The information on VigiAccess should not be used in isolation to make any decisions regarding a patient's treatment regimen . Patients and their healthcare providers should always consult other sources of information, including the product inserts and other recognised sources of prescribing information.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It puts all the covid vaccinations data together and is unable to split them into all the different types , interesting , it doesn’t give information about the type or severity of the adverse effects , very interesting

S

Saphire

Up to 40% no-show for booster appointments, according to the govt. People are seeing through the nonsense.
The mentality of these idiots is quite shocking.

"Appointments at mass vaccination centres, including Wembley Stadium which is being used to roll out thousands of shots before Christmas, are being block-booked by people who have no intention of getting inoculated, according to the Telegraph on Sunday.

Kremlin lashes out at 'dangerous fools'

The paper claimed that Wembley Stadium, where the anti-vaxxers had reportedly been employing their tactic, was quiet on Sunday morning. Staff told the Telegraph that patients had not arrived for their bookings and the center was “really quiet” by mid-morning.
It is understood that anti-vaxxers have employed similar tactics at other vaccination sites around the country."

S

Saphire

But the good news is....

"However, a spokesman for North West London Integrated Care System said that the centre would still make a big contribution to the UK’s inoculation effort. “Any suspected disruption has been offset by the number of walk-ins, including thousands of local residents, many of whom have made a big step in coming forwards to start their vaccination journey, as well as very high numbers of boosters,” the spokesperson stated."

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I also question some of the dates from some of the other mediations because they did record information the same years ago. I also question worldwide some countries not recording all data fully . You can not use such evidence as a true reflection of such adverse events and a safe comparison to other medications.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d still like your response to the Maddie de Garay case please

I don’t want to see anyone suffer , especially children but I don’t think there is enough clear evidence from that source to make any informed judgment. I don’t like using only internet sources because both sides of a story can be biased. People become very tunnelled visioned and blinked on the internet, especially when it’s something upsetting and emotional.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Millions of children in the UK alone have been vaccinated. The anti-vaxx cult scours the internet searching for a single incidence, that might be connected or not, to prove what they are saying is "factual".

The non-scientific emotive hogwash the anti-vaxx cult resort to every time their crude lies are exposed.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
After 2 years you'd have thought that all the unvaxxed (OR vaxed ! ) would have either caught Covid and gained natural immumity, or died off. Funny how the hospitals are always jammed with them.!

There is NO PROFIT in HEALTHY people. There are countless cures for Cancer.

Think about this...There is NO Monetary value to anyone finding a cure for Cancer.

At the end of the day...the LAST thing the Medical establishments really want is the curing of deceases.

Such as Covid Or Cancer. That would iliminate countless jobs and Trillions in revenue.

Just about every ones life is in decline. (Mainly due to the Monetary system we are forced to live with.)

There is NO Monetary benefit to resolving any problems which are currently being serviced.

In society Today, you seldom hear anyone speak of the progress of their Country or Society, in terms of their Physical Well being, State of Happiness, Trust or Social Stability. THIS is EXACTY what the Gov'T wants. To Dumb people down and put us is such a state... that we CANT physically or Mentally fight back.

(For those of you wondering why I am here on New years eve and not out enjoying myself?..I actually work for a living and i have agreed to be on call. (Vehicle Recovery.) No emergencies yet.! Lot's of cups of strong Yorksire Tea for me tonight.)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
After 2 years you'd have thought that all the unvaxxed (OR vaxed ! ) would have either caught Covid and gained natural immumity, or died off. Funny how the hospitals are always jammed with them.!

There is NO PROFIT in HEALTHY people. There are countless cures for Cancer.

Think about this...There is NO Monetary value to anyone finding a cure for Cancer.

At the end of the day...the LAST thing the Medical establishments really want is the curing of deceases.

Such as Covid Or Cancer. That would iliminate countless jobs and Trillions in revenue.

Just about every ones life is in decline. (Mainly due to the Monetary system we are forced to live with.)

There is NO Monetary benefit to resolving any problems which are currently being serviced.

In society Today, you seldom hear anyone speak of the progress of their Country or Society, in terms of their Physical Well being, State of Happiness, Trust or Social Stability. THIS is EXACTY what the Gov'T wants. To Dumb people down and put us is such a state... that we CANT physically or Mentally fight back.

(For those of you wondering why I am here on New years eve and not out enjoying myself?..I actually work for a living and i have agreed to be on call. (Vehicle Recovery.) No emergencies yet.! Lot's of cups of strong Yorksire Tea for me tonight.)
side eye.jpg

Back