Solution to covid?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
That bellend doesn't fully comprehend most things it types. It types prettily enough but when you remove the mask there is just bottomless nothingness. It scratches away at someone else's thoughts and ideas like an itch it can't quite get to until it bleeds and then just covers up the bloody conclusion with bulls*t and layers and layers of more font to disguise the bullsh*t and peppered with John Locke quotes of course (lol).

However, back to PandemicFilledMySaggyYFrontsWithFear I genuinely thought he was just on a wind-up but no Siree, he genuinely has sunk so deep into his Covid rabbit hole it would take a crack team from the Priory to rescue him now.

SamBally

Reaction score
I can't believe we're talking about a virus that is killing a large amount of people all over the world and noone has yet mentioned population control. Do we study evidence and come to a conclusion or do we come to a conclusion and find the evidence? Noone yet concluded that we won't know whats true until a few years time when facts can be investigated and openly proven?

But ask yourself this, why would the New World Order piss about with a finicky (fussy) virus-like Covid 19 when biological weapons of mass destruction already exist that could potentially kill billions in the here and now?

What would finding any evidence achieve even if you could find any in 10 years' time, you would be marked for assassination by the New World Order immediately.

According to anti-vaxx bunnies the New World Order already controls every aspect of our lives, both politically and the scientific and medical community is also complicit, and also the MSM of course.

Good luck exposing them.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
my dear friend 'side eye dog' asked me to send you 'srsly dog' after your last post

because you are the single most ridiculously stupid contradictory individual on the forum.

seriously.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
Anti-vaxx Covid 19 denying loon posts a FAKE graph only a few days after he could only produce 'evidence' that a SINGLE person may or may not have died of a result of the Covid 19 vaccine.

The graph is yet more anti-vaxx f*ckery because ANYONE can submit a report of a symptom that occurred following vaccination. The reports are not vetted for accuracy, nor do they mean that the symptom was necessarily caused by the vaccine. In many cases, the symptom is purely coincidental.

The site itself carries a disclaimer- That users must agree to.

These basic facts about VAERS, which are prominently advertised in that disclaimer that users must agree to before accessing the database, haven’t stopped people from misinterpreting the system’s data and using it to lend inaccurate or unsupported claims about vaccines a veneer of scientific and governmental legitimacy.

The rabbit hole is getting very deep indeed.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anti-vaxx Covid 19 denying loon posts a FAKE graph only a few days after he could only produce 'evidence' that a SINGLE person may or may not have died of a result of the Covid 19 vaccine.

The graph is yet more anti-vaxx f*ckery because ANYONE can submit a report of a symptom that occurred following vaccination. The reports are not vetted for accuracy, nor do they mean that the symptom was necessarily caused by the vaccine. In many cases, the symptom is purely coincidental.

The site itself carries a disclaimer- That users must agree to.

These basic facts about VAERS, which are prominently advertised in that disclaimer that users must agree to before accessing the database, haven’t stopped people from misinterpreting the system’s data and using it to lend inaccurate or unsupported claims about vaccines a veneer of scientific and governmental legitimacy.

The rabbit hole is getting very deep indeed.

1000's of antivaxxers are filling VAERS with false, fake and misleading information, everyone knows this and has known it since it started. These are the same antivaxxers that are booking up vaccine appointments across the UK, and not turning up, just to waste the time of the NHS staff and to deny vaccines to those who want and need them. Sick in the f*ucking head individuals who will do anything to harm, injure and death threat/kill those, who are proving to them, how wrong they are.

''My toe nail broke, I had a tetanus vaccine two years ago, it has to be the vaccine that caused the break'' Let me report it!

''My antivax ego has been hurt. I was vaccinated 23 yrs ago, it has to be the vaccine that caused it. I'm gonna reporty my hurty just because...''

'' I was pissed outta my brain last night n' I wet the bed, I'm pretending I was vaccinated against Covid, 8 months ago, so it has to be the vaccine that caused me to piss on my mattress. I'm reporting it!''

SamBally

Reaction score
1000's of antivaxxers are filling VAERS with false, fake and misleading information, everyone knows this and has known it since it started. These are the same antivaxxers that are booking up vaccine appointments across the UK, and not turning up, just to waste the time of the NHS staff and to deny vaccines to those who want and need them. Sick in the f*ucking head individuals who will do anything to harm, injure and death threat/kill those, who are proving to them, how wrong they are.

Indeed. The thing is though, I would assume that all of us agree with the right to peacefully protest. These people though, fake wannabe libertarians, are just miserable cowards. They violently target innocent women in vaccine centres going about their own business, put razor blades in anti-vaxx flyers which injure someone on minimum wage when he (or she) removes them, and countless other despicable acts of cowardice.

Yet when they try and mess with the professionals, the police, in the same violent manner and get a truncheon on the back of the head as a direct consequence, they immediately squeal police brutality and run off whining to the liberal MSM.

All while they tell us how it is about "freedom" and while they want OAPS to give up their freedom, which they have already earned over a lifetime of slog, so that these nazi goons can go about 'their' daily business (scaring old ladies) unhindered.

W

WolfeSwitche

I've been following this with interest.

My background... I have been sheilding with my nesting partner throughout this. We've both had the vaccine (all three jabs) and the flu jab. Why? Because he has comorbidities that would kill him if he caught covid (or flu etc).
His father died earlier this year.. of cancer but was added to the list of died with covid.

Would I take the vaccine otherwise? I'm not sure. I would wear masks, follow good hand washing protocol and social distancing.

Is the govt 'in on it's nah... but they have repeatedly lied and capitalised on it.
This has been brewing for years. It was broadcast, back in dec 2019, on bbc world service it was a case of when, not if, a coronoid would be a pandemic.

Covid is real, CAN and does kill but I'm not sure I trust all the figures.

SamBally

Reaction score
After two years anti-vaxxers still haven't educated themselves that underlying health issues and managed with long-term medication (diabetes etc) can be deadly when combined with Covid 19 because they exasperate the symptoms of Covid 19. It is totally irrelevant to these dimwits that the actual underlying health issues did not kill that person. Including even terminally ill patients receiving "palliative" care who ARE indeed dying but die of Covid 19 before the actual disease that is killing them.

These anti-vaxxers think someone with terminal cancer with 81 days to live and killed in a car crash died of cancer and that the coroner should record it as such. That's their argument. Even people who are terminally ill are of no value to them except as a means to distort statistics to suit their anti-vaxx madness.

S

Saphire

After two years anti-vaxxers still haven't educated themselves that underlying health issues and managed with long-term medication (diabetes etc) can be deadly when combined with Covid 19 because they exasperate the symptoms of Covid 19. It is totally irrelevant to these dimwits that the actual underlying health issues did not kill that person. Including even terminally ill patients receiving "palliative" care who ARE indeed dying but die of Covid 19 before the actual disease that is killing them.

These anti-vaxxers think someone with terminal cancer with 81 days to live and killed in a car crash died of cancer and that the coroner should record it as such. That's their argument. Even people who are terminally ill are of no value to them except as a means to distort statistics to suit their anti-vaxx madness.
I know 4 people who have died after catching Covid....had they not caught Covid they would still be alive, unless they were hit by a bus or some other unforeseen event befell them.
A couple were in their 60's, one had Downs Syndrome, one was recovering well from Cancer.
Idiot Covid deniers and antivaxxers would proclaim they died WITH Covid, but it wasn't Covid that finished them off. :rolleyes:

People live with underlying illnesses for decades....people who are in their 60's, 70's and above may live healthy lives for very many years, odd how some people just cant grasp that concept.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The plasticity of the human brain is astounding. How malleable and easily conditioned and badly guided people can become, based entirely on FEAR. A level of Brain Washing which is most bizarre. But it works.

Causing Social paralysis and Psychosocial stress.

With all that stuff going on, which is invisible to some people, BINGO. You gain total Control over those people.

Back