Solution to covid?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah it is definitely the twin of @badattitude

posting 'evidence' from some kind of conspiracy theory newspaper called 'The Light'

haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If its posting using The Light as a source he may as we get his evidence from the f*ucking Beano!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Set the two dogs, the hippo and the facking giraffe on him!

Ha Ha!

SamBally

Reaction score
If its posting using The Light as a source he may as we get his evidence from the f*ucking Beano!

It's 100% (lol) him.

Making out it's all a wind up to take the heat of the manner he skulked off once exposed.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
and now, I am leaving to get dressed up in my Hazmat suit

to go to the cinema and watch a documentary called

The Matrix Resurrections.

Live long and prosper.

aaaaaaaa fingers.png

SamBally

Reaction score
Have fun, I shall slip into my wetsuit, snorkel and mask, full oxygen tank, and brave the mean streets of Tesco.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stop getting tested for a virus that you haven’t got. If you have symptoms of a cold treat those symptoms, don’t automatically assume you’re going to die. Stop feeding your fear. Do what you have always done, if you are sick, stay away from the vulnerable, treat the symptoms, get better. It’s simple really.
You have a point there . When someone gets a cold are they automatically bussed to Hospital ? At what stage of the "illness" is in patient care required and who decides this ?. Is there any other illness that can imitate Covid?.
Btw i have been vaxed and do follow Government Guidlines to the extreme ! I believe that Covid Exists but would like to know more.
Having seen what happens to a Patient when they have Pneumonia and to the end it`s vry sad and Covid does attack the Lungs ( am i right ?) so a cure for it needs to be found asap which won`t involve stays in ICU`s.
Purely my uneducated opinion.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It has become rather farcical now watching the govt trying to convince the unvaccinated that the vaccines work while telling the vaccinated that they need a booster because the vaccines don’t work. Fortunately my immune system is still intact and apparently working as it’s designed to. 2 years in, and although I’m vaccine-free, and with the likelihood I’ve have Covid, I’m still here. Sadly the vaccinated have no idea what the vaccine is doing to their immune system. They don’t know if they will get blood clots, heart problems, fertility issues, seizures, but I guess that’s a risk they are willing to take to prevent a virus with a 99.7% survival rate. I much prefer my odds.
a**h****.jpg

S

Saphire

You have a point there . When someone gets a cold are they automatically bussed to Hospital ? At what stage of the "illness" is in patient care required and who decides this ?. Is there any other illness that can imitate Covid?.
Btw i have been vaxed and do follow Government Guidlines to the extreme ! I believe that Covid Exists but would like to know more.
Having seen what happens to a Patient when they have Pneumonia and to the end it`s vry sad and Covid does attack the Lungs ( am i right ?) so a cure for it needs to be found asap which won`t involve stays in ICU`s.
Purely my uneducated opinion.
I doubt a cure will be found, we dont even have a cure for the common cold.
It needs to be prevented, and that's best done by vaccination, as is influenza.
Hopefully as Covid evolves it'll become weaker, as the latest variant seems to be, more infectious, but less deadly, so that's good news.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can remember many years ago having a bad Flu bug. Wifey and i had gone out shopping ,i remember ,probably to get fod for weekend and when we arrived back home somehow we got separated ,possible one in each toilet ( upper and lower ) and both of us were to weak to make it to the other ! We both slept where we lay and shopping was left until we felt better.
We had the usual hot drink or something as we improved .
There was never a suggestion of calling a Doctor then, we just took some Flue mixture and rested until well .
How does Covid19 get noticed by the patient in order they can call an Ambulance ?.

Btw,we both felt like we were dying ! aged around 40 to 50.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hopefully as Covid evolves it'll become weaker, as the latest variant seems to be, more infectious, but less deadly, so that's good news.
At least that is good news . We really do depend on our Scientists to fight against Virus`s eh >.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Firehosing is a propaganda tool where lots of misinformation about 'something' is posted over and over again with no regard for truth or factual evidence. The misinformation is bombed onto all types of media platforms, newspapers, tv etc. so fighting against it can become almost impossible, such is the trickery and lies of the propaganda that targets people who have little ability, or desire to check what is factually correct or the truth. Hence the lie then becomes their truth. It is propaganda in the extreme. (spraying lies and covering everyone in them so they have no chance to dry off in the truth).

''They're literally firehosing so many lies into the ether that we'll all get exhausted chasing them all down. Also: it's to make people start questioning what is "truth".''

The maths isn't wrong. It is tricky to understand. Just know, that the more people in the population get vaccinated (and because vaccines aren't 100% effective) then the numbers of the vaccinated in hospital rise, but not to any great level. Nothing like it was last year which shows how well the vaccines/booster are working

The vaccines/booster are there to protect against the serious symptoms, those that will make you feel really unwell, where you end up in hospital on a ventilator and/or leave you will hellish and perhaps a lifetime of health problems, or kill you. Being vaccinated protects you in that way, protects you and those around you against those awful health conditions.

The unvaccinated are not protected.

This is the difference, and it is why COVID ICU's are now filling up with unvaccinated patients who will end up suffocating to death or drowning in their own fluids. Because that is what a Covid death is. Suffocation or drowning. Beyond sad.

It is so cruel, the antivax propaganda has scared so many with nonsense. Attacking genuine fears with antivax misinformation and those fears end up in the deaths of so many innocent people, who were unsure or scared, and just wanted reassurance that the vaccine was okay, but, the rabbit hole of antivax cuntery hit them like a sledgehammer and that is that.
If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes truth... to some. Yes I've always been aware of that, but i didn't know there was a name for it. And thanks for taking the time to explain the maths.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76

Asking if Covid attacks the lungs.

The following information.

SARS-CoV-2 = Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2 = Covid-19

SARS = Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

Respiratory = relating to respiration - breathing. So yes it does attack the lungs.

CoV-2 = Coronavirus 2. The virus strain that caused the Covid-19 pandemic

Coronavirus = 'corona' = from Latin for 'crown' - the shape of the virus is like a crown
(coronavirus was first discovered in the 1920's)

Virus = from Latin for 'poison'

Covid19 = Covid - is a blend of 'coronavirus' and disease'

19 = the year this particular strain of the virus was discovered = 2019

Last edited:
Back