Solution to covid?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If my immune system can cope with Covid virus as per antivax logic, then it will easily cope with the vaccines/boosters etc.. Even though they contain eye of newt, blood of bat and tiny particles of zombie brains.

dog wink.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
forget your fear of needles and

aaaastop.jpg

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I won’t say I told you so. Are you ready for your 4th shot within 12 months?
Roll your sleeve up and bend over for Boris, there’s a good, compliant sheep. :rolleyes:
Every year, for decades there is a new flu jab offered to anyone eligible for it. Why hasn't that ever been ridiculed ? The mass outpouring of ''Don't get a flu jab !'' ? Sheep lol You really are a true internet plebian. This deserves the Boxer side eye !mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpg

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fact that you don’t see the difference between the flu vaccine and the covid vaccines says it all. You keep taking all the boosters, I’m sure Pfizer will thank you. :rolleyes:
Never had a Pfizer jab or booster to date - so computer says no that incorrect assumption - and nowhere credible has stated the booster only lasts 'a few weeks'. You're really clutching at fake news straws now 'Bad'. As I said many posts ago, you do your thing, I'll do mine. It's a free country. Free. and yet you and your ilk try to dictate your views on others. Never gonna happen mush. ;)

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s very strange how the only people still afraid of Covid are the vaccinated. The only people still wearing masks are the vaccinated. The only ones having their Christmas ruined are the vaccinated.
Anyone would think they didn’t trust the vaccines to protect them, but that would make them an anti-vaxxer. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
side eye.jpg

Back