Solution to covid?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fake news? Even Boris said the vaccines only maintain their level of efficacy for 10 weeks. Now normally I wouldn’t believe a word he says, I’d say he was only saying it too get more jabs into arms, but it seems the science backs him up on this one.
150 days minimum was the actual estimate quoted - that's 5 months - the annual flu jab doesn't guarantee 12 months of 'protection'. Ya trying so desperately to justify your weird views. Fake or edited Youtube videos, 'facts' from shite sources etc. I've not laughed at a Forum thread quite this much since the last mad idea from Oswestrian. Thanks for that :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is a new, thicker strain of Covidiot

I discovered the Bellend Variant while innocently going through UKChat Foums on Thursday, I've even managed to capture the case on a forum post.

Stupidity naturally mutates over time with exposure to other fact-resistant w4nkers. Covidiots are no exception, anti-vax websites and GB news are the perfect environments for a more virulent version of Covidiot to thrive. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you @PandemicOfFear who has mutated from his previous moronic viral load A.k.a. BadMoron

Symptoms of his new strain appear to include breaching the most basic of social distancing measures, and the last time he washed his hands was after tossing off to Barbarella in 1968.

There’s currently no known vaccine for his level of idiocy. Information fails to penetrate his frontal lobes so facts do nothing to them. It’s a deadly combination of stupid and dangerous.

Unless we suppress this early, we risk him becoming the dominant form of Covidiot in UKChat.

via - Daily MaskUp

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Let's just remind ourselves of some of Bad's rather silly predictions and ridiculous claims, he wasn't the only one who made them but none of the others disappeared for 4 months and then reappeared in a new name to repeat exactly the same mistakes.

50% will die of a cardiac arrest in November. The November that has already passsed... not next November...

Every single government, scientist, doctor, is in on the Covid hoax.

Big pharma has infiltrated and now controls every government on earth.

Posted countless fake links from American conspiracy theory sites that were were quickly exposed as fake or doctored yet is repeating exactly the same behavior in his latest incarnation.

werfgegfehgrhrg.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Let's just remind ourselves of some of Bad's rather silly predictions and ridiculous claims, he wasn't the only one who made them but none of the others disappeared for 4 months and then reappeared in a new name to repeat exactly the same mistakes.

50% will die of a cardiac arrest in November. The November that has already passsed... not next November...

Every single government, scientist, doctor, is in on the Covid hoax.

Big pharma has infiltrated and now controls every government on earth.

Posted countless fake links from American conspiracy theory sites that were were quickly exposed as fake or doctored yet is repeating exactly the same behavior in his latest incarnation.

View attachment 6983
clapping hands.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The same man who alluded he was an accountant for a large chain of carehomes and which he claimed made him an EXPERT on Covid, because "no one died in any of 'his' homes" and when he is in fact a wages clerk for a small agency that supplies (exploits) temp staff for home visits to the elderly.

stock-photo-11906507.jpg

Back