Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Anti vaxer is a term used on daft sites like mumsnet trying to label anyone who doesnt want the covid vaccine some kind of conspiracy theorist instead of making sensible decisions based on individual circumstances

Ahh i see ,

Well at the moment it's a choice and that's good ,

I am concerned that people who do not wish to take it will be discriminated against as they bring in this rule and that rule deciding what ppl can and can't do ,

Like restrictions on travel etc ,

I see Human rights court cases a plenty because i will not be treated in this way ........

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval. Part II

More inappropriate jokes

* I have a vaccine joke......but some people won't get it.

* Wondering how anti-vaxxers feel about a coronavirus vaccine?......I bet they're dying for it.

* The vaccine's trial should have been done on politicians first. If they had survived the vaccine is safe, if they don't the country is safe.

* I don't know why people doubt the Pfizer vaccine......their magic blue pills work! (hard joke to understand)

* If Bill Gates makes a COVID-19 vaccine what will it be called? COVID-19 Defender XP.

* Why do anti vaxxers hate vaccine jokes? Because they don't get them.

I will be back.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Reasons Why I Won't Take the Vaccine:

The following list was created by Israeli Rabbi Chananya Weissman.

1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

2. The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More later!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Reasons Why I Won't Take the Vaccine:

The following list was created by Israeli Rabbi Chananya Weissman.

1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

2. The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More later!

Yes and Yes and Yes.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol @ an old covid coward quaking behind his sofa pushing 80 with no consideration to other peoples lives as he watches birds on his window sill thinking he is putting the world to rights on here thinking people who don't support lockdowns that destroy lives are " selfish". Care to explain why a country like India that has no social distancing with over 20 times the Uk population has a lower death rate from covid than the uk.. couldnt be the fact all flu deaths ( which have miraculously disappeared from the uk) and others are now labelled covid could it ?
Is your other nickname Blue by any chance ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't get why labels need to be thrown about like Anti-Vaxxers ,

There are very good points for and against taking this so called Vaccine ,

Surely ppl should be able to make up their own minds ,

It does not prevent the spread of Covid there is no moral high-ground ,

I beat Covid with Beechams and Paracetamol so why do i need a Vaccine ?

Yeah it sucked sure ,

Let the people that need and want it have it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval: Part III

More inappropriate jokes.

* The NHS has just revealed a list of long-term side effects of vaccines! - Old age - Grey hair - General decrease of diseases.

* What's the difference between anti-vaxxers and vaccines? Needles actually have a point.

* Someone asked me if I was one of those conspiracy theorists" I replied, "why, who are you working for?"

* The government announced that because of Covid, we can have gatherings of up to 4 people without issues.
Where the hell am I going to find 4 people without issues?

* What do you call a constipated conspiracy theorist? An anti-laxxer.

* I completely support people's choice to not vaccinate, wear masks and gather in large groups during a pandemic. So would Darwin.

I will be back.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Has anyone even looked at the poll results ?.
They seem to reflect the fear of Antivaxxers in a world where the vast majority are trying their best to defeat this awful Virus and allow even the Antivaxers to be able to live without fear.

B

Bad_Influence

And STILL he thinks it’s the vaccine that will beat Covid. I can only assume he doesn’t read most posts here.

P

Percy666

Has anyone even looked at the poll results ?.
They seem to reflect the fear of Antivaxxers in a world where the vast majority are trying their best to defeat this awful Virus and allow even the Antivaxers to be able to live without fear.

The majority believe in God or Allah and believed the earth was flat /women with brown hair were witches in times gone by.. so what? Humanity has been advanced by the minority not the majority who have the courage to go against the crowd over the years so its irrelevant what the masses do

P

Percy666

BTW @hell2bwith76 the " anti vaxers" arent living in fear, I dont care whether you take the vaccine or not. Its only you and your ilk that seems petrified of covid and what others do- you have had the vaccine so why are you so bothered what others do as the dreaded covid wont kill you now surely?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And STILL he thinks it’s the vaccine that will beat Covid. I can only assume he doesn’t read most posts here.
Yup. Classic cognitive dissonance. You almost have to see it to believe it . . . ALMOST!

Maybe this will help him:

Yet more reasons to not take what they are calling a vaccine.

4. I can reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus by strengthening my immune system naturally. In the event I catch a virus, there are vitamins and well-established drugs that have had wonderful results in warding off the illness, without the risks and unknowns of this medical treatment.

5. The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.

6. The drug companies have zero liability if anything goes wrong, and cannot be sued. Same for the politicians who are pushing this treatment. I will not inject myself with a new, experimental medical device when the people behind it accept no liability or responsibility if something goes wrong. I will not risk my health and my life when they refuse to risk anything.

7. Israel’s Prime Minister has openly admitted that the Israeli people are the world’s laboratory for this experimental treatment. I am not interested in being a guinea pig or donating my body to science.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
BTW @hell2bwith76 the " anti vaxers" arent living in fear, I dont care whether you take the vaccine or not. Its only you and your ilk that seems petrified of covid and what others do- you have had the vaccine so why are you so bothered what others do as the dreaded covid wont kill you now surely?
So why are YOU so worried about me ? Seems that you are obsessed by normal people ?. Read the results of the poll you yampy and then explain why the majority WANT the vaccine ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wanna know why they ain`t living in fear ? Because they are thick ! and don`t give a s**t about anyone who is more likely to catch the Virus than them.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (21).gif

B

Bad_Influence

I can safely assume that you havn`t read the results of the Thread Poll on here ?. Cretin.

I have read the results. What exactly is your point? Are you suggesting that a poll of 15 people on a chat site is indicative of anything at all? Even you aren’t that stupid.

Also, the media are very powerful. They spout their rhetoric, safe in the knowledge that the vast majority of people will believe them, or are simply too lazy to seek beyond their ‘news’. Sadly the Facebook generation think every post by Joe Bloggs must be true, after all Joe is a ‘friend’ of a ‘friend’ of someone they added to their friends list because they posted a funny cat video.
In essence, the public in general are gullible, and too lazy to find out the truth, and the media know it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just did a quick short Google and each of the treatments for Polio ,Measles and Covid19 are "Vaccines " you silly people who try to convert others to your way of thinking .Lol ! you are deffo Demented .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have read the results. What exactly is your point? Are you suggesting that a poll of 15 people on a chat site is indicative of anything at all? Even you aren’t that stupid.

Also, the media are very powerful. They spout their rhetoric, safe in the knowledge that the vast majority of people will believe them, or are simply too lazy to seek beyond their ‘news’. Sadly the Facebook generation think every post by Joe Bloggs must be true, after all Joe is a ‘friend’ of a ‘friend’ of someone they added to their friends list because they posted a funny cat video.
In essence, the public in general are gullible, and too lazy to find out the truth, and the media know it.
Youre sooo wrong ,as usual but you`ld never admit it. Who voted in this Government which is using their powers to make your miserable lives even more miserable ? :)

B

Bad_Influence

Youre sooo wrong ,as usual but you`ld never admit it. Who voted in this Government which is using their powers to make your miserable lives even more miserable ? :)

You assume I’m wrong but you are yet to come back with any evidence that the vaccine (that’s not a vaccine) is doing anything. Instead, you call people names and try to change the subject. Sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back