Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't confuse him with facts. He is happy in his bubble of apathy and ignorance of even the possibility that the vaccine may not be all he’s told. He will defend that bubble no matter how much evidence is put before him. o_O
Rofl @ "evidence" ...you mean Bad & Percy evidence ?:D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He provided searchable facts. You just ignored them as always.
yeah ,like we all can waste time searching for facts which will explain why we think the way we do ,lol. It`s a joke honestly !

A searchable fact for everyone who reads this is that the poll indicates that most people are going to have the Covid19 VACCINATION . Sorry to disappoint you .

B

Bad_Influence

yeah ,like we all can waste time searching for facts which will explain why we think the way we do ,lol. It`s a joke honestly !

Like I said, you’re happy in your apathy. And that’s fine.
Sadly far too many have the same lazy view and that’s why they can feed you lies, knowing you’ll drink it all in. We all want this virus to be beaten but to use an unproven ‘vaccine’ to placate the masses is dangerous in the long run.

The fact you deny even the possibility that something is amiss is, in my opinion, nothing short of shameful. I can’t imagine being so blinkered.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I told you he will force you to move to the Rainforests of Peru where there is no internet ,

And he won't stop ,

This i know after nearly 4 years :D

@Bad_Influence will fight on for honour but even he will eventually give up and have a breakdown :)

Me and Jody are booked in for therapy !

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

I told you he will force you to move to the Rainforests of Peru where there is no internet ,

and he won't stop ,

@Bad_Influence will fight on for honour but even he will eventually give up and have a breakdown :)

Never has a truer word been typed by a Spanish waiter. :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

and he won't stop ,

According to some it`s over 5 or 6 years ! . It`s been 4 years for the last 3 years :)

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
<--- Well it's over 3 years clearly ,

Plz don't argue it's there in black n White

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
<--- Well it's over 3 years clearly ,

Plz don't argue it's there in black n White

yeah thats right now ,it`s over 3 years .4 years January to be precise
and prior to then ( but not according to some people ) i wasn`t on the old site ! :) yet i managed to get someone banned !

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lol@ "the jab doesnt hurt if thats what you worry about". I'm not worried about pain from a tiny needle and not worried about covid to warrant having a substance into my body- I'm not sure what part of that you don't get and why it is weird. The risk of death to me from covid is lower than getting run over crossing a road later , do you suggest I dont cross any roads incase the worst happens? We should all make our own risk assessments based on individual health and age regarding the " vaccine" and expecting people to take a vaccine which side effects even if only limited to what appears to be " a few days of feeling under the weather" and in the case of women missed periods where long term tests on fertility havent been measured is utterly disgusting for any society and going down a sinister road where we have no autonomy over our own health choices.

Flu statistically kills more people than covid, so do you take your flu jab- highly doubtful if you are under 60. Donating blood would save lives, do you do that or is it just the dreaded covid where altruism matters? If covid frightens you take the jab, it doesn't worry me and the more it is pushed down peoples throats the more many will resist this mad hysteria. We live in a society where people are medicated up to the eyeballs on anti Ds, pills for a little headache , pills for xyz.. whilst I am not "anti vax" I wont take anything unless there is a logical reason for taking it and the covid vaccine is mantra from a society that has lost the plot over a virus with artificially inflated death numbers killing people on average above life expectancy.
Take a breath, I am sorry but just couldn't face reading all that. Im happy to go with we agree to disagree.

P

Percy666

Yes we will go with agreeing to disagreeing but if you " can't face reading more than a couple of sentences" why bother writing on a forum. Maybe this message is too long as well, some people struggle with longer words.

M

Markie

Another thread ruined by egotistical people who are right and everyone else wrong.

We should all respect others right to their opinion however far removed it might be from yours, and in this situation I personally don't think anyone is right or wrong.
Nobody really knows for sure.
For example lockdown has been slated as not being necessary but nobody knows what the situation would be if we had carried on as normal.
The dysfunctional NHS, as some see it, might have been totally over run and still we would have had the same situation or worse where people with other diseases etc may still not have been able to go to hospital.
I mentioned in an earlier post that FUTURE travel might be restricted to those that can prove they have had the vaccine..Seems like Boris is thinking of applying the same restrictions to the hospitality sector etc.

So maybe you that don't want the vaccine might end up in a further lockdown of your own making...we'll have to wait and see.
I'm glad i had the vaccine...no side effects...short term anyway...and I believe given the expertise of those that made the vaccine no long term affects either.

The same cannot be said for those that contract the virus without protection...who knows what damage it might do regardless of your age fitness or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think face-diapers might have prevented one or two percent of cases at best. Not a good justification for wearing them, but if you're hysterical, it will make perfect sense.

And the "vaccine" is not a vaccine.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval: Part V

Appropriate Jokes

* What you should say to anti-maskers. ''You’re being asked to wear a mask, not a Nickelback teeshirt, relax''

* Did you here about the anti-vaxer with legit scientific evidence? Yeah, me neither.

* A vegan, a new atheist and an anti-vaxxer walks into a bar..
. I know because they told me.

* You know why anti-vax jokes never get old? Because they never last very long.

* Only anti-vaxxers will get this one... Small-Pox

* From today onwards, I have decided to stop denigrating anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.
- And, if you are an anti-masker/anti-vaxxer, “denigrate” means to put down.

I will be back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back