Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I am sure you have been 'pumped' before by someone you don't know lol, have you never had any vaccines?

I don't need to check what it does, experts, not off chat lol, have tested it to be relatively safe and protection against what is potentially a killer, whatever your age.

I guess 'some' people will always die as a result of taking the vaccine, having rare complications and that's sad of course.

What if it kills you? Because you didn't want to have the vaccine?

Maybe you're not bothered, but i am sure you have loved ones that are.

You who don't have the vaccine are in the minority, and it is of course your choice to either have it or not.

I don't know why it's such a big thing, it's only a little prick.

I'm sure you're used to having one of those :p

Wow ,

I'll keep it simple ,

Never had a Vaccine ,

I have had Covid , it was rough but i'm very fit for my age ,

The rest was tosh Moped Boi :)

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Of course you disagree , in a couple of weeks maybe less ,

You will be able to tell yourself this ,

that'll be fun won't it :)
Your reply makes zero sense. There's nothing fun about covid

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so overstretching the NHS due to lifestyle choices such as smoking/drinking is fine but not wanting to take a vaccine is selfish for legitimate concerns ? lol

That's a completely different discussion this is regarding the covid vaccine. Why put yourself in a position where you could end up in hospital and die all for the sake of some weird principle of not having the vaccine. Im sorry I really do not get it. The jab doesn't hurt in case that's what any of you are worried about

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Your reply makes zero sense. There's nothing fun about covid

It makes Perfect sense because when the numbers start going back up (They already are) you will be able to answer your own Questions and that will be fun for you ,

Vaccinated ppl are still dying from Covid19 , New and Old variants ,

My Focus is worldwide so Portugal , Brazil and Guyana etc ,

You are entitled to your opinion and me mine ,

But my typing makes total sense :)

Last edited:
M

Markie

Wow ,

I'll keep it simple ,

Never had a Vaccine ,

I have had Covid , it was rough but i'm very fit for my age ,

The rest was tosh Moped Boi :)
I don't know why people are dissing others opinions as if they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Nor do I know what Boris hair or clothes has to do with it...imo he's doing a good job under extremely difficult circumstances.
It's easy to sit behind a screen and criticize others.
He's not perfect and has made mistakes but I guess some of you guys could have done a MUCH better job.
Lol.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why people are dissing others opinions as if they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Nor do I know what Boris hair or clothes has to do with it...imo he's doing a good job under extremely difficult circumstances.
It's easy to sit behind a screen and criticize others.
He's not perfect and has made mistakes but I guess some of you guys could have done a MUCH better job.
Lol.

Nobody critiqued you though did they ?

What i asked is why you had something pumped into your Body and then state that you don't know what it does ?

That is exactly what i asked you i'm sorry that seems to have "Ruffled your Feathers"

To be fair it's utter lunacy but then it's just my opinion ;)

M

Markie

Nobody critiqued you though did they ?

What i asked is why you had something pumped into your Body and then state that you don't know what it does ?

That is exactly what i asked you i'm sorry that seems to have "Ruffled your Feathers"

To be fair it's utter lunacy but then it's just my opinion ;)
Not just me no
One person used the argument that one person has died from blood clotting I don't see that as a valid argument for not having the vaccine.
The experts have said that the vaccine offers a very high level of protection...
Utter lunacy is going too far imo....tell that to the families doctors and nurses that have witnessed first hand what the virus can do.
The NHS is doing the very best that they can....maybe you would suggest that nobody should have the vaccine ?
Or just those that are not as fit as your perfect self lol.
My feathers never get ruffled ☺

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Not just me no
One person used the argument that one person has died from blood clotting I don't see that as a valid argument for not having the vaccine.
The experts have said that the vaccine offers a very high level of protection...
Utter lunacy is going too far imo....tell that to the families doctors and nurses that have witnessed first hand what the virus can do.
The NHS is doing the very best that they can....maybe you would suggest that nobody should have the vaccine ?
Or just those that are not as fit as your perfect self lol.
My feathers never get ruffled ☺

Ok well for me , having a medicine injected into to myself without researching it first is Lunacy as by your own admission you were unclear about what it does, so that's Valid ,

I quoted NHS leaders as stating the NHS is dis-Functional who am i to argue with them ?

I never mentioned perfection ,

I also stated on this thread that i am in no position to tell ppl what to do but i am entitled to and will voice my own Opinion ,

Do you need OJ or summit ?

P

Percy666

That's a completely different discussion this is regarding the covid vaccine. Why put yourself in a position where you could end up in hospital and die all for the sake of some weird principle of not having the vaccine. Im sorry I really do not get it. The jab doesn't hurt in case that's what any of you are worried about

lol@ "the jab doesnt hurt if thats what you worry about". I'm not worried about pain from a tiny needle and not worried about covid to warrant having a substance into my body- I'm not sure what part of that you don't get and why it is weird. The risk of death to me from covid is lower than getting run over crossing a road later , do you suggest I dont cross any roads incase the worst happens? We should all make our own risk assessments based on individual health and age regarding the " vaccine" and expecting people to take a vaccine which side effects even if only limited to what appears to be " a few days of feeling under the weather" and in the case of women missed periods where long term tests on fertility havent been measured is utterly disgusting for any society and going down a sinister road where we have no autonomy over our own health choices.

Flu statistically kills more people than covid, so do you take your flu jab- highly doubtful if you are under 60. Donating blood would save lives, do you do that or is it just the dreaded covid where altruism matters? If covid frightens you take the jab, it doesn't worry me and the more it is pushed down peoples throats the more many will resist this mad hysteria. We live in a society where people are medicated up to the eyeballs on anti Ds, pills for a little headache , pills for xyz.. whilst I am not "anti vax" I wont take anything unless there is a logical reason for taking it and the covid vaccine is mantra from a society that has lost the plot over a virus with artificially inflated death numbers killing people on average above life expectancy.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My vaccination was far from painless. Some of these people giving the jabs are not health care professionals, They've been trained up just for this mass vaccination program. The girl who gave me my jab was very inexperienced. There was a lot of vibration in her her hand that spread down to the needle. It bloody hurt! Apart from that, I had no adverse reaction to the jab whatsoever.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lol@ "the jab doesnt hurt if thats what you worry about". I'm not worried about pain from a tiny needle and not worried about covid to warrant having a substance into my body- I'm not sure what part of that you don't get and why it is weird. The risk of death to me from covid is lower than getting run over crossing a road later , do you suggest I dont cross any roads incase the worst happens? We should all make our own risk assessments based on individual health and age regarding the " vaccine" and expecting people to take a vaccine which side effects even if only limited to what appears to be " a few days of feeling under the weather" and in the case of women missed periods where long term tests on fertility havent been measured is utterly disgusting for any society and going down a sinister road where we have no autonomy over our own health choices.

Flu statistically kills more people than covid, so do you take your flu jab- highly doubtful if you are under 60. Donating blood would save lives, do you do that or is it just the dreaded covid where altruism matters? If covid frightens you take the jab, it doesn't worry me and the more it is pushed down peoples throats the more many will resist this mad hysteria. We live in a society where people are medicated up to the eyeballs on anti Ds, pills for a little headache , pills for xyz.. whilst I am not "anti vax" I wont take anything unless there is a logical reason for taking it and the covid vaccine is mantra from a society that has lost the plot over a virus with artificially inflated death numbers killing people on average above life expectancy.
How about the Birth Pill? Should it be discarded and make people responsible for their own Contraception?. Before pill ,afer pill,remove pill; all free too ! Yet women still have to pay for sanitation wear which is a basic cycle which they can` avoid .
In case people don`t remember ,the reason for masks ,distancing and lockdown is to prevent the Virus from spreading and thus reduce the pressure on our overstretched NHS. The Vaccine is for the same purpose but many people are so selfish ( or dim !) that they can`t grasp that simple fact.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How about the Birth Pill? Should it be discarded and make people responsible for their own Contraception?. Before pill ,afer pill,remove pill; all free too ! Yet women still have to pay for sanitation wear which is a basic cycle which they can` avoid .
In case people don`t remember ,the reason for masks ,distancing and lockdown is to prevent the Virus from spreading and thus reduce the pressure on our overstretched NHS. The Vaccine is for the same purpose but many people are so selfish ( or dim !) that they can`t grasp that simple fact.
Hell2bwith, I don’t think it’s helpful castigating people for differing opinions to ourselves
I would never mock someone for not having the same opinion as myself (seen it so many times on here and you lose all credibility )

Thankfully the majority of the population agree with us and the people that don’t want the vaccine for various reasons are in the minority.

P

Percy666

How about the people banging on about overstretching the NHS stop drinking, smoking and staying in chatrooms all day which is a bigger strain on the NHS neglecting their health which lead to problems down the road are looked at first or are you too stupid to see that all these things will contribute to the NHS being overstretched than covid. I understand you are frightened of covid at your age but don't foist your irrational fears on younger healthier people. I haven't a clue what you are wittering on about in relation to the birth pill.

Countries which have no social distancing, masks or lockdowns have better death rates from covid than the UK so where is the evidence any of these measures work or are you too dim to look at other countries mortality stats?

P

Percy666

As I have said earlier, if the NHS needs people locked away for what is now over a year to " protect it" it isnt fit for purpose and needs scrapping. Its very easy for you at your age @hell2bwith76 to be content with lockdowns , social distancing etc but if you extracted your head from your arse to see the wider picture for once and realised many young families are being made homeless due to these measure with millions of women missing cancer screenings etc due to obsessional behaviour over covid perhaps you would change your view. A retired OAP in chatrooms all day bird watching will have a different priority than a young family where the main income has been stopped due to selfish covid cowards wanting everyone locked away indefinitely sucking on werthers originals

B

Bad_Influence

As I have said earlier, if the NHS needs people locked away for what is now over a year to " protect it" it isnt fit for purpose and needs scrapping. Its very easy for you at your age @hell2bwith76 to be content with lockdowns , social distancing etc but if you extracted your head from your arse to see the wider picture for once and realised many young families are being made homeless due to these measure with millions of women missing cancer screenings etc due to obsessional behaviour over covid perhaps you would change your view. A retired OAP in chatrooms all day bird watching will have a different priority than a young family where the main income has been stopped due to selfish covid cowards wanting everyone locked away indefinitely sucking on werthers originals

Oi. No fecking need !!!! I won’t be getting the vaccine (reasons for that are my own) but don’t you dare to diss the Werthers. I won’t stand for it. :D:D:D

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hell2bwith, I don’t think it’s helpful castigating people for differing opinions to ourselves
I would never mock someone for not having the same opinion as myself (seen it so many times on here and you lose all credibility )

Thankfully the majority of the population agree with us and the people that don’t want the vaccine for various reasons are in the minority.
The majority of the population don't agree with anyone; they choose to believe the words of hypocrites like tony simply by virtue of the letters after his name. And you are appealing to these people who don't know a hypocrite when they see one, even when that hypocrisy is stuck right in your face.

Don't you have the god-given sense to not cough, sneeze, or spit in peoples' faces? Are you a moron? This whole face-diaper thing is predicated on the assumption that moronic behavior is the norm and not the exception.

This is cognitive dissonance at its best. Tony breaks his own recommendation, but somehow his credibility remains intact in the minds of people who are impressed by letters.

Also, by what percentage did the mask mandate reduce the incidence of cases and deaths?

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I get castigated all the time for having a different opinion to others . I don`t see why i should praise them for having their own opinion if i think it`s wrong.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How about the people banging on about overstretching the NHS stop drinking, smoking and staying in chatrooms all day which is a bigger strain on the NHS neglecting their health which lead to problems down the road are looked at first or are you too stupid to see that all these things will contribute to the NHS being overstretched than covid. I understand you are frightened of covid at your age but don't foist your irrational fears on younger healthier people. I haven't a clue what you are wittering on about in relation to the birth pill.

Countries which have no social distancing, masks or lockdowns have better death rates from covid than the UK so where is the evidence any of these measures work or are you too dim to look at other countries mortality stats?
This is what `im wittering on about Percy:- " We live in a society where people are medicated up to the eyeballs on anti Ds, pills for a little headache , pills for xyz.. whilst I am not "anti vax" I wont take anything unless there is a logical reason for taking it and the covid vaccine is mantra from a society that has lost the plot over a virus with artificially inflated death numbers killing people on average above life expectancy."

I am not scared of getting Covid because of my age . You have been rubbing shoulders with some weird company in the chatrooms who have influenced you eh ?:). I`m very respectful of a deadly Virus that is determined to wipe out Humanity and therefore i`ll do whats necessary to stop it .
By the way ,you are right ,from some sources ,that a lower % of people died from Cvid in Sweden then most other countries ,including the UK. and they didn`t use Lockdown. Sadly we come under a Government who was clearly elected to power the previous Year and had this to deal with straight off.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are spouting a load of rubbish. and you know it . I can tell you exactly how many hours a day i spend online ( apart from chatrooms !) and i don`t suck on Weurthers you nasty sod :).. I wonder if Fiona will make any comment on what you have just written about me ? or am i an easy target for people who want to disagree with me ?.
Does this ring any bells Fiona ?

"Hell2bwith, I don’t think it’s helpful castigating people for differing opinions to ourselves
I would never mock someone for not having the same opinion as myself (seen it so many times on here and you lose all credibility )"

B

Bad_Influence

[QUOTE="hell2bwith76, post: 60048, member:
I am not scared of getting Covid because of my age . You have been rubbing shoulders with some weird company in the chatrooms who have influenced you eh ?:).[/QUOTE]

I’ve never seen Percy in the rooms. Change the record please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back