Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percy666

Do I really need to say this? There is more than one disease than vaccines are available for, Karen.

No you stated that In India/kenya parents were " taking children 30 miles on their backs " for the vaccine which is a lie. As this is a covid vaccine thread and nothing to do with far more dangerous diseases like polio etc why not stick on topic and show us egs of people travelling in India/kenya to get the covid vaccine with children on their backs like tortoises crawling 30 miles for them to get it

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ahhh the old “I don’t agree so it must be a conspiracy theory” approach.
I get it TwoWhales, you won’t even contemplate anything which may force you to rethink you outlook, sadly that attitude is rife at the moment and seems to prevent people like yourself from thinking for yourselves. You believe a media that is known to only provide what they want you to know.
That is sad and as much as you deny it, deep down you know it’s true.

I believe in science. Factual evidence and proof in peer reviewed (medical) science in this case. Nothing more or less.

I don't believe in 'feels', 'instinct', 'supernatural beings', 'gut instinct', 'personal likes', 'desires', and anyone with no experience who thinks they know more than the medical/scientific experts.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No you stated that In India/kenya parents were " taking children 30 miles on their backs " for the vaccine which is a lie. As this is a covid vaccine thread and nothing to do with far more dangerous diseases like polio etc why not stick on topic and show us egs of people travelling in India/kenya to get the covid vaccine with children on their backs like tortoises crawling 30 miles for them to get it

This is what I said.
''Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live''

P

Percy666

Ok 2chickens, so on a covid thread your contribution is to tell us that in Kenya people have travelled for an unspecified vaccine for an unspecified disease 30 miles with children.. cheers for that invaluable and useless contribution

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok 2chickens, so on a covid thread your contribution is to tell us that in Kenya people have travelled for an unspecified vaccine for an unspecified disease 30 miles with children.. cheers for that invaluable and useless contribution

Your first world privilege and being spoilt. This is what you are proving by arguing against vaccines.

B

Bad_Influence

I believe in science. Factual evidence and proof in peer reviewed (medical) science in this case. Nothing more or less.

I don't believe in 'feels', 'instinct', 'supernatural beings', 'gut instinct', 'personal likes', 'desires', and anyone with no experience who thinks they know more than the medical/scientific experts.

So why, if you only believe factual evidence, do you not question the numbers quoted? After all there must be a reason they quote the numbers who have died within 28 days of a positive covid test, and not basing those numbers on those where covid has been a contributory factor in the deaths. Surely you can see why the numbers are questioned?
Yes I know you have said you accept the figures are inflated, but if they can twist those figures to make it seem worse than it is, what else are they hiding? I’m not suggesting it’s not real (before you go there) but lots of rich people are becoming a lot richer thanks to the virus, and that should be questioned.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is where we are today.

quote: ''Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live.''

and, on this forum, we have privileged, spoilt conspiracy theorists trying to stop people from saving lives, their own and others.

This is really where we are in 2021. Right now.

B

Bad_Influence

This is where we are today.

quote: ''Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live.''

and, on this forum, we have privileged, spoilt conspiracy theorists trying to stop people from saving lives, their own and others.

This is really where we are in 2021. Right now.

So you want me to feel guilty for being British? Good luck with that.

P

Percy666

Your first world privilege and being spoilt. This is what you are proving by arguing against vaccines.

Of course that's it" first world privilege " that's what it must be, I presume that phrase is next to male privilege and white privilege in your little woke handbook. Given that the majority of the first world which presumably you are yourself unless you are typing from a mudhut in Kenya are wanting to have the vaccine, it makes your argument rather ridiculous doesnt it as the cynicism towards the vaccine is higher in the BAME groups coming from poorer backgrounds.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread was created as a 'poll' - it's descended into 29 pages of arguing so, it ends now. Closed for any future comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back