Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I get castigated all the time for having a different opinion to others . I don`t see why i should praise them for having their own opinion if i think it`s wrong.

Someone else's opinion can not be wrong it's just different to yours HellBoi XD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I have said earlier, if the NHS needs people locked away for what is now over a year to " protect it" it isnt fit for purpose and needs scrapping. Its very easy for you at your age @hell2bwith76 to be content with lockdowns , social distancing etc but if you extracted your head from your arse to see the wider picture for once and realised many young families are being made homeless due to these measure with millions of women missing cancer screenings etc due to obsessional behaviour over covid perhaps you would change your view. A retired OAP in chatrooms all day bird watching will have a different priority than a young family where the main income has been stopped due to selfish covid cowards wanting everyone locked away indefinitely sucking on werthers originals
You`re an idiot and a tosser man . Don`t you know that i have a young familly plus g.children ? and so do most older people . I could say what you are but i`d be banned for life !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
[QUOTE="hell2bwith76, post: 60048, member:
I am not scared of getting Covid because of my age . You have been rubbing shoulders with some weird company in the chatrooms who have influenced you eh ?:).

I’ve never seen Percy in the rooms. Change the record please.[/QUOTE]
Try talking sense for a change Bad. I see Percy in chatrooms a lot of times .The reason you don`t is because for some inexplicable reason you seem to have quit the chatrooms.I wonder why ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Tell that to the other posters eh mate ?.or do they fit into your category as " fellows" ?:)

@hell2bwith76

Why so defensive , it's a true statement , I am not having a go atcha ,

The only Group or "Fellows" i belong to are the "Mod Squad"

Unlike you i do not see this , i see individuals and i chat to anyone ,

Plz stop with that it's tiring dude :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76

Why so defensive , it's a true statement , I am not having a go atcha ,

The only Group or "Fellows" i belong to are the "Mod Squad"

Unlike you i do not see this , i see individuals and i chat to anyone ,

Plz stop with that it's tiring dude :)
2 points sunshine . Firstly, i chat to anyone who cares to chat (same as you ?) .
Secondly ,does this sound like some friendly word of advice to you :- "Someone else's opinion can not be wrong it's just different to yours HellBoi XD" ? It sounds more like a lecture from the experienced to the older and even more experienced :). Chill out mate.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
2 points sunshine . Firstly, i chat to anyone who cares to chat (same as you ?) .
Secondly ,does this sound like some friendly word of advice to you :- "Someone else's opinion can not be wrong it's just different to yours HellBoi XD" ? It sounds more like a lecture from the experienced to the older and even more experienced :). Chill out mate.

Gulps... :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was friendly advice i said it was a true statement ,

Firstly, i chat to anyone who cares to chat (same as you ?) . <---- I didn't say anything for you to type this (You did with the Fellows comment)

So are you saying that Age = Maturity ?

Cause i ain't seen that from you like ever.

I won't reply to you again cause i already know what's coming ,

You are that predictable ,

Have a Wonderful evening :)

Last edited:
P

Percy666

You`re an idiot and a tosser man . Don`t you know that i have a young familly plus g.children ? and so do most older people . I could say what you are but i`d be banned for life !

Lol @ an old covid coward quaking behind his sofa pushing 80 with no consideration to other peoples lives as he watches birds on his window sill thinking he is putting the world to rights on here thinking people who don't support lockdowns that destroy lives are " selfish". Care to explain why a country like India that has no social distancing with over 20 times the Uk population has a lower death rate from covid than the uk.. couldnt be the fact all flu deaths ( which have miraculously disappeared from the uk) and others are now labelled covid could it ?

P

Percy666

This is what `im wittering on about Percy:- " We live in a society where people are medicated up to the eyeballs on anti Ds, pills for a little headache , pills for xyz.. whilst I am not "anti vax" I wont take anything unless there is a logical reason for taking it and the covid vaccine is mantra from a society that has lost the plot over a virus with artificially inflated death numbers killing people on average above life expectancy."

I am not scared of getting Covid because of my age . You have been rubbing shoulders with some weird company in the chatrooms who have influenced you eh ?:). I`m very respectful of a deadly Virus that is determined to wipe out Humanity and therefore i`ll do whats necessary to stop it .
By the way ,you are right ,from some sources ,that a lower % of people died from Cvid in Sweden then most other countries ,including the UK. and they didn`t use Lockdown. Sadly we come under a Government who was clearly elected to power the previous Year and had this to deal with straight off.

lol @ "a virus determined to wipe out humanity" when most people dont even know they have it hence the tests being required and a mortality rate of less than 1 in 1000 for those under 60. Stop getting your propaganda from facebook and open your eyes

B

Bad_Influence

lol @ "a virus determined to wipe out humanity" when most people dont even know they have it hence the tests being required and a mortality rate of less than 1 in 1000 for those under 60. Stop getting your propaganda from facebook and open your eyes

Facefook is bad but the MSM of just as guilty.

P

Percy666

Facefook is bad but the MSM of just as guilty.

Indeed particularly sky, the BBC and papers like the Guardian. When several countries banned/suspended the oxford vaccine it never appeared on the main news streams until they had no option as the list rose to around 20 different countries. When the vaccine was deemed safe it was in huge lettering highlighted with a picture of the Queen one day telling us all to get it using her indepth medical expertise as a template to dispense the advice no doubt

B

Bad_Influence

Indeed particularly sky, the BBC and papers like the Guardian. When several countries banned/suspended the oxford vaccine it never appeared on the main news streams until they had no option as the list rose to around 20 different countries. When the vaccine was deemed safe it was in huge lettering highlighted with a picture of the Queen one day telling us all to get it using her indepth medical expertise as a template to dispense the advice no doubt

The coverage of the riots in Bristol were shameful in the media, to see what really went on you had to look elsewhere. Just as you had to do for the BLM riots. Sadly the vast majority never look beyond what they read in the press, or see on the news, so don’t even know that their information is censored. I saw nothing on tv about the guy trying to burn police van while officers were still inside (it may have been on tv, but I never saw or read about it in the media).
Our mainstream media have no shame now, on either side of the political divide, it’s not longer news, merely propaganda in support of whichever party they support.

B

Bad_Influence

Apologies. I assumed this was the forum about the Bristol riots...... but the point of my comment still stands with regards to the reporting of the pandemic.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The 'Interval'. Part I.

Here are some inappropriate jokes.

* Only antivaxxers will get this joke...
Chicken pox.

* I already got vaccinated with the Russian COVID-19 vaccine.
And I can təll you not to woяяy! I still doи't seə anч sidə efectoski secundarioski и меня зовут Лопес Обрадор, и я коррумпирован и лжец и почему я даю чистые прямые награды

* Spell COVID, now spell it backwards. Now say COVID backwards out loud. Now say WHA in front of it.
You should get something like WHA DIVOC, now say it out loud!

* Glasses wearers are less likely to get Covid-19... I guess you could say they have nerd immunity.

* Have you heard about the Swedish mutation of Covid-19? You have to assemble it yourself.

* What's the difference between Covid-19 and 'Romeo & Juliet'? One's a coronavirus; the other's a Verona crisis.

* Best movie director for COVID times? Quentin Quarantino

I will be back.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Antivaxxer - what is that ?

I'm all for Vaccines that are Vaccines like the one's for Measles or Polio ,

But this isn't that.

Is it :)

P

Percy666

Antivaxxer - what is that ?

I'm all for Vaccines that are Vaccines like the one's for Measles or Polio ,

But this isn't that.

Is it :)
Anti vaxer is a term used on daft sites like mumsnet trying to label anyone who doesnt want the covid vaccine some kind of conspiracy theorist instead of making sensible decisions based on individual circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back