Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percy666

I think what people tend to forget is that this worlwide pandemic started originally with ONE person.
The more that don't get vaccinated the greater chance of it spreading again.

And for those that don't want the vaccination I hope you don't travel abroad much, because chances are once this dies down, if it ever does, I reckon most if not all countries won't allow you to go there without evidence that you are protected.

Seems like mere obstinancy that some won't.

And is that a fact that if you are vaccinated you can still catch the virus and transmit it to others?
I thought the vaccines gave a high percentage of protection?

No ones " travelling abroad " vaccinated or not. What part of vaccines arent proven to reduce transmission don't you grasp?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
And is that a fact that if you are vaccinated you can still catch the virus and transmit it to others?

So to summarise ,

A member of a Dis-Functional NHS (Not my words , that of it's Leaders) , who you have never met before ,

Pumped a Liquid into you that is rumoured to be a Vaccine and you didn't bother to check what it does ?

Why because a Man in a suit and a very bad hairstyle told you to ?

I might try it cause that seems really sensible !!

P

Percy666

I think people forget this isn’t like a bad flu. It doesn’t just kill the old. It doesn’t just attack the lungs .

Yes the older person has a higher chance to not survive but young and healthy still have died . It can’t attack all the organs in the body and if you do survive you can be left with damage that will never recover.

Some people who caught this virus last year have still not recovered, some are actually still in hospital. Some people who ended up staying In intensive care for long period to survive will sometimes be left weak and traumatised. Post intensive care syndrome itself can mean a person takes months to recover and need intensive therapy.

This virus is sometime that will just go away and the vaccine is our only way out !

Absolute rubbish, if lots of young people have died of covid the average death wouldnt be 82 would it? For the average age to be that high and lots of young people dying from it you would have to have wards full of 130 year olds which clearly isnt the case. The average age of death from covid is above life expectancy for christ sake.

"This virus is sometime that will just go away and the vaccine is our only way out" The virus is never going away, even the fabled prof whitty said as much this evening in the news conference and as for the vaccine being the way out... why would a person under 60 need " a way out " from a disease that has less chance of killing them than a bolt of lightening. The " way out" is people get a grip, get a sense of proper risk assessment and live their lives where death awaits us all but statistically it is far more likely to be cancer or heart disease than covid. You've read so much propaganda from MSM it's terrifying. The reason anyone should be taking an invasive vaccine should be for their own health risk/reward balance not government legislation ffs

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish, if lots of young people have died of covid the average death wouldnt be 82 would it? For the average age to be that high and lots of young people dying from it you would have to have wards full of 130 year olds which clearly isnt the case. The average age of death from covid is above life expectancy for christ sake.

"This virus is sometime that will just go away and the vaccine is our only way out" The virus is never going away, even the fabled prof whitty said as much this evening in the news conference and as for the vaccine being the way out... why would a person under 60 need " a way out " from a disease that has less chance of killing them than a bolt of lightening. The " way out" is people get a grip, get a sense of proper risk assessment and live their lives where death awaits us all but statistically it is far more likely to be cancer or heart disease than covid. You've read so much propaganda from MSM it's terrifying. The reason anyone should be taking an invasive vaccine should be for their own health risk/reward balance not government legislation ffs
What experience and knowledge do you actually have ?

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
so why do the people with letters after their names and proven medical expertise all disagree with each other on the way forward? For every Dr saying lockdowns work, another is saying they cost more lives than covid itself - are these the same experts you follow that this time last year said masks dont work for virus transmissions and now kids in schools are muzzled up like hannibal lector?
I will follow the government guidelines like we all do, and have the vaccine.
I think it's the right and moral thing to do.
If you don't want to have it then don't.
If I were younger I "might" feel differently but I'm not.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tony was seen at a ballgame not wearing his mask, but because he has some letters after his name, he still retains his credibility in the eyes of people who can't see his hypocrisy for all the letters.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I will follow the government guidelines like we all do, and have the vaccine.
I think it's the right and moral thing to do.
If you don't want to have it then don't.
If I were younger I "might" feel differently but I'm not.

Is this the same Government that decides to send Children back into the Zone before anyone else ?

Or The same Government that knows there are strains out there that the Vaccine does not work on or in-fact fully the effects of it at all ?

The same Government that has accepted that ppl who have been vaccinated worldwide have died ?

The same Government that has told us there will be no more future Lockdowns but does not have a back up plan ,

Yes let's await their "Guidelines"

P

Percy666

Many years ago the tale of " the emperors new clothes " was told- to summarise it was a naked emperor who was paraded infront of his subjects and you were told you could only see the clothes if you were intelligent. All the spectators were marvelling at the gold robes worn by the emperor with exclamations of wonder at the spectacular jewels adoring the emperors garments. It took a young boy to point at the emperor near the end of the march one day screaming at the emperor shouting he has got nothing on for the masses to burst into laughter with the boy agreeing he actually hasnt got anything on after all.

Fast forward to 2021, a virus which has a lower than 0.5% fatality rate affecting predominantly people near the end of their life with a mortality age above life expectancy. Put a few people with fancy letters infront of a tv , add a few charts, tell people flu deaths have all gone due to " social distancing " which in 2015 for eg killed over 45000 that winter, add the flu deaths and anyone that has died with covid rather than because of it in a 28 day period before death saying over 100,000 have died of it and watch the masses shake in terror. Muzzle kids in masks, destroy educations, destroy jobs/businesses/ mental health, create homelessness / suicide rates through the roof and do it all to protect the NHS - a service which sent thousands to their graves with do no resuscitate orders told to bang pots and pans thursday nights in appreciation. Future generations will read about this in the same way we read about witches being sacrificed in the dark ages shaking with laughter at how stupid people are.

Survival of the fittest is evident in most species, it's nature. What we are seeing here is a society where the strong are having their lives ruined to protect a comparatively tiny number of weak people where responsibility for your own health seems to have gone out of the window. It won't matter if every vulnerable person is vaccinated or the virus mutates where it is not serious enough to kill a one lunged 95 year old as there will always be the same subset of people wanting lockdowns, masks and restrictions as it suits their lifestyle and mindset. It's normally the same group of people that demand everyone kneels for marxist groups, advocates marches and protests for these same groups but do a 180 when the gathering may be a family where they are potentially " killing people with covid". A society full of these hypocritical cowards that cant accept their own mortality or any personal responsibility for anything revelling in their own victimhood

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Is this the same Government that decides to send Children back into the Zone before anyone else ?

Or The same Government that knows there are strains out there that the Vaccine does not work on or in-fact fully the effects of it at all ?

The same Government that has accepted that ppl who have been vaccinated worldwide have died ?

The same Government that has told us there will be no more future Lockdowns but does not have a back up plan ,

Yes let's await their "Guidelines"
Who has died because of the vaccine?
Your other points.
Everything is open to how you or I interpret it.
I respect your point of view.
I just don't share it.

P

Percy666

Your other points.
I just don't share it.

plenty of deaths already because of the vaccine, why do you think it was suspended. It was unsuspended because they concluded the risks of covid are more than the risks of the vaccine- every vaccine has risks

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Your other points.
I just don't share it.

Of course we are all just individuals with different views i fully agree ,

That's the beauty of a Forum :)

I didn't actually say they had died because of the Vaccine , but they have perished from Covid after being Vaccinated.

I wasn't aware of @Percy666 's comment above but if that is true i'm even more saddened tbh.

Do you share the view that there are other variants out there that the government do not fully know the effects of yet so they just pretty much released the nations children back into Schools before anyone else knowing the numbers will climb again and without fully knowing the risks ?

Doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
P

Percy666

Oh thanks .that means the last Tory Government havn`t had time or money to build up the NHS ? hmmmm.

No it means they inherited the biggest deficit in the countries history because of the shitshow left to them from Labour. The tories have made mistakes but I wouldnt trust Blair, Corbyn or Starmer to run a bath let alone a country

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think what people tend to forget is that this worlwide pandemic started originally with ONE person.
The more that don't get vaccinated the greater chance of it spreading again.

And for those that don't want the vaccination I hope you don't travel abroad much, because chances are once this dies down, if it ever does, I reckon most if not all countries won't allow you to go there without evidence that you are protected.

Seems like mere obstinancy that some won't.

Yep Markie it`s a fact ! The Vaccine merely helps to stop you getting a killer version of it ,like so many millions did prior to the Vaccines. If you get it you can stil passit on to others.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No it means they inherited the biggest deficit in the countries history because of the shitshow left to them from Labour. The tories have made mistakes but I wouldnt trust Blair, Corbyn or Starmer to run a bath let alone a country
Where did the £300 billion come from to fight this Virus then ,if they were left in the sh** by a previous Labour government ?.
Plus of course Blair spent all the Nations money on the Iraq war? Nothing to do with the Banks folding up was it ?

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No ones " travelling abroad " vaccinated or not. What part of vaccines arent proven to reduce transmission don't you grasp?
Calm down mate .It`s not the end of the world yet ! We can all see what Laws on protesting protesters did in Bristol ( eh Poco ?) and if that`s going to help then it`s sad.

P

Percy666

Where did the £300 billion come from to fight this Virus then ,if they were left in the sh** by a previous Labour government ?.

It came from the last tory government which has been in power for 11 years

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your other points.
I just don't share it.
Ahhh yes ,i remember ,it was about a dozen people in UK died due to being allergic to the Vaccine .That was immediately noted and anyone who has had the vaccine since will know that one of the 1st questions asked before they`ll allow you to have the jab is if you are allergic to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back