Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

Has anyone done a study to find out why it is that Covid19 tends to kill old people rather than young people ?
Why does Covid19 tend to overlook young children in it`s attack mode ?

Do the Covid cells or whatever they are called tend to avoid young children as they have a lesser Lung capacity ? Do young children produce Antibodies far quicker than older people ?.
Not having reda much about these factors i`d like to know more.
More pertinent right now is why you avoided answering how I’m preventing other chatters from commenting? Please explain.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
November 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A major study published by the Annals of Internal Medicine.

LifeSiteNews Media's YouTube channel was banned in 2021 for persistently promoting COVID-19 misinformation, lies and hatred.

LifeSiteNews is "a known purveyor of misleading information. - Snopes.com

The Canadian Anti-Hate Network described LifeSiteNews as "like a Christian version of Breitbart,", that "screeds and far-right conspiracy theories, 'leftist agitators' in the crowd at the Capitol, and COVID-19 being a bioweapon", "warning about 'homosexuals on the prowl' in the US military to a conspiracy-minded archbishop telling Steve Bannon that 'Trump is fighting pedosatanism'"

LifeSiteNews is promoted by ultra conservative conspiracy theorists who spew their vile hatred across internet platforms, websites and chatrooms/forums worldwide.

I see you Karen.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Masks don’t stop COVID-19 spread, peer-reviewed study finds
The Danish randomized controlled trial was the first in the world to test for the efficacy of face masks to prevent wearers from contracting the coronavirus.

November 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A major study published by the Annals of Internal Medicine last week found no statistically significant difference in COVID-19 cases between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers.

The Danish randomized controlled trial was the first in the world to test for the efficacy of face masks to prevent wearers from contracting the coronavirus.

1.8% of those who were asked to wear masks were infected with the virus according to antibody testing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), or hospital diagnosis, while 2.1% of the control group tested positive.
Ok ,believeing that to be correct does coughing ,sneezing ,rapid breathing ( gyms) not spread the Covid germs from non mask wearers ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
More pertinent right now is why you avoided answering how I’m preventing other chatters from commenting? Please explain.
Don`t be a silly child Bad . Stop snivelling when anyone mentions your name . One day you may be a man .

P

Percy666

LifeSiteNews Media's YouTube channel was banned in 2021 for persistently promoting COVID-19 misinformation, lies and hatred.

LifeSiteNews is "a known purveyor of misleading information. - Snopes.com

The Canadian Anti-Hate Network described LifeSiteNews as "like a Christian version of Breitbart,", that "screeds and far-right conspiracy theories, 'leftist agitators' in the crowd at the Capitol, and COVID-19 being a bioweapon", "warning about 'homosexuals on the prowl' in the US military to a conspiracy-minded archbishop telling Steve Bannon that 'Trump is fighting pedosatanism'"

LifeSiteNews is promoted by ultra conservative conspiracy theorists who spew their vile hatred across internet platforms, websites and chatrooms/forums worldwide.

I see you Karen.

Lifesite news still exists, your response to a peer reviewed paper is to talk about a " youtube channel" lol. It is irrelevant whether lifesitenews is banned or not, the peer reviewed paper has nothing to do with them, they merely reported it.

Unfortunately people like you want to ban everything and everyone that disagrees with you, you throw your juvenile karen names out with anti vax and conspiracy as you foam at the mouth unable to discuss anything so report everything and beg for it to be removed like a baby with its hands over its eyes wailing at something it doesnt like

P

Percy666

Ok ,believeing that to be correct does coughing ,sneezing ,rapid breathing ( gyms) not spread the Covid germs from non mask wearers ?

The virus particles are so small the masks are ineffective as we have seen from numerous studies, regardless of that or leaving aside transmission issues- expecting children to be in masks all day is deplorable

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The virus particles are so small the masks are ineffective as we have seen from numerous studies, regardless of that or leaving aside transmission issues- expecting children to be in masks all day is deplorable
Like it was in WW2 eh ? expecting children to wear gas masks ?

You see man ,this is why i asked about you having any children . Don`t you realise that Children are just miniature Adults ?

Plus it seems ok to let children wear masks alll evening on Halloween and other ocasions ?.

B

Bad_Influence

In your words Bad " it`s all lies " ...now take that back 5 years when i was on the old site :)

I’m not going back to that nonsense. Just answer my one question.... How am I preventing anyone from commenting?

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Has anyone done a study to find out why it is that Covid19 tends to kill old people rather than young people ?
Why does Covid19 tend to overlook young children in it`s attack mode ?

Do the Covid cells or whatever they are called tend to avoid young children as they have a lesser Lung capacity ? Do young children produce Antibodies far quicker than older people ?.
Not having read much about these factors i`d like to know more.

There have been and are lots of studies on this :) . To be honest the data will be collected and studied for years to come too.

Immune system comes into play, as you age your immune system weakens, thus making you more susceptible to illness. Anyone who has had covid will tell you, it’s not for the faint hearted it and the impact and long covid symptoms are still coming out now

P

Percy666

Amusing that the forum plank 2whales is talking about " the canadian hate network" as a respectable body when it supports antifa a far left group of insane cretins that attack vulnerable people including the elderly/pregnant women whilst smashing/burning businesses along the way.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There have been and are lots of studies on this :) . To be honest the data will be collected and studied for years to come too.

Immune system comes into play, as you age your immune system weakens, thus making you more susceptible to illness. Anyone who has had covid will tell you, it’s not for the faint hearted it and the impact and long covid symptoms are still coming out now
Ok ,at what age and is it true then that a young childs immune system is more than an adults ?

P

Percy666

Like it was in WW2 eh ? expecting children to wear gas masks ?

You see man ,this is why i asked about you having any children . Don`t you realise that Children are just miniature Adults ?

Plus it seems ok to let children wear masks alll evening on Halloween and other ocasions ?.

Comparing a virus that has an average age of death of 82 to a world war where the average age of death was 27 and stating masks for children hours every day of the week in school bar weekends is fine because they may wear them one night a year at halloween ( out of choice) must be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read. Children are not " miniature adults " and that mindset is quite disturbing- it's ridiculous to expect a child to respond to being overheated/uncomfortable in a muzzle in the same way as an adult

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Maybe that`s why the Vaccine ( which isn`t a vaccine ?) has been given to older persons first ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Comparing a virus that has an average age of death of 82 to a world war where the average age of death was 27 and stating masks for children hours every day of the week in school bar weekends is fine because they may wear them one night a year at halloween ( out of choice) must be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read. Children are not " miniature adults " and that mindset is quite disturbing- it's ridiculous to expect a child to respond to being overheated/uncomfortable in a muzzle in the same way as an adult
So you don`t have any children ?
Please while you peruse more data can you tell me what age are these "children " you mention? 3 or 13 plus ?

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

there have been so many studies and as many are for as against.

re the children - under 11’s are not required to wear them; any person with MH concerns or disabilities are not required to wear one.

Personally I wear a mask because if I am a potential risk to anyone, and there is the smallest chance me wearing a mask will help - then that’s why I’ll do it.

I respect others choices - we all just have to do our best and live with our own decisions

P

Percy666

We were discussing majority views and whether they represent common sense.. can you imagine an alien ship looking down and saying " well children masked up for a virus that poses no real danger to them" is alright because the majority think they have a mask at halloween". Whats anyone supposed to say to that ? I'm proud to be in a minority as the masses are clearly asses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back