Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percy666

Remain calm, Percy666.

And, somewhere out there, there’s a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen you waste. Go find it and apologise.

You insult people continually both in the rooms and on the boards- it's quite sad to see people like you actually given internet access but amusing to watch your virtue signalling about apologies when your first post on the thread is the usual obscenities unravelling infront of your keyboard in a pool of drool. At least others have tried to debate the topic, your styl e of chat is not to do anything other than flounce off as a victim of abuse like the tragic wreck you are which is a trait you exhibit continually screaming away

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your first post on this thread when not typing childish pitiful jokes from google is to call people " a fucking embarrassment of idiots". You offer nothing to the chatrooms or the forum apart from being a psychotic mess always on the verge of another breakdown.

There are some remarkably stupid people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.

P

Percy666

The Dunning Kruger effect is strong in Brass. And the rest of you aren't far behind.

I've read some unscientific and dangerous sh1t across these forums over the past couple of years but this thread, in all its anti vaxxer, anti covid, anti masker glory takes the stupidity biscuit.

And to those of you saying the vaccine isn't a vaccine. Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.

The collective name for chat forum band of pseudoscientists is 'an embarrassment of idiots'.

You should be ashamed to type the utter guff that you have over the past 12 pages.

Sort yourselves out.

You scream social worker, meds and sheltered accommodation tbh

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You insult people continually both in the rooms and on the boards- it's quite sad to see people like you actually given internet access but amusing to watch your virtue signalling about apologies when your first post on the thread is the usual obscenities unravelling infront of your keyboard in a pool of drool. At least others have tried to debate the topic, your styl e of chat is not to do anything other than flounce off as a victim of abuse like the tragic wreck you are which is a trait you exhibit continually screaming away

If you cannot take it, stop giving it. Karen.

We have all seen you in action typing abuse at women (in particular) in the chatrooms.

P

Percy666

If you cannot take it, stop giving it. Karen.

We have all seen you in action typing abuse at women (in particular) in the chatrooms.

I don't pander to woke terminology like "karen" and gender is irrelevant to me despite your usual crying behind feminist phrases of abuse which you dish out yourself worse than anyone on this site. A poster not even identifying as a gender with a signature calling people cunts that makes a first post of abuse reverts to type of being a poor wrong female.. like I said, meds , social worker and sheltered accommodation nailed on. People like you don't function independently without a nurse on standby

P

Percy666

@TwoWhalesInAPool your whole profile along with the typing style gives the impression you're continually crying and raging against everyone. Even the avatar is an insult... angry Lucy saturated in far left woke terminology and victim status continually discombobulating infront of a computer who never debates anything waiting for the nurse to arrive.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do you ignore everything that doesn’t agree with you? Don’t you think that leaves your views very one-sided? At least come up with why you think his comment merited such an inane response as you gave.
Because it was too long and laborious to read ! simple as . Pity as i may have agreed with it .

B

Bad_Influence

Projection.

I’m not going to get involved in the blossoming bromance between yourself and Percy, but I will say that by typing ‘Projection’, thereby inferring he has the ‘qualities’ of which he accuses you, you remove any chance to be taken seriously. By typing that one word you have already lost any debate, it’s only a matter of time before your mind catches up with that fact.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And right there is the whole point....

Everything may well be fine, and I honestly hope it is. If anyone wants the vaccines that’s fine with me, but I believe they should be given as much information as possible, and not just one side of the debate. The way some totally ignore the possibility that there is something amiss with the vaccine is very dangerous.
Just imagine how you’ll feel if, god forbid, it turns out there are major health issues long term, that a parent passes to a newborn....
Everyone deserves the truth, and everyone should decide their own view of the truth based on all information possible.
Are you sure that you have children ? It seems just as cruel to not allow them the chance to wipe out a deadly Virus now and not when they are older.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m not going to get involved in the blossoming bromance between yourself and Percy, but I will say that by typing ‘Projection’, thereby inferring he has the ‘qualities’ of which he accuses you, you remove any chance to be taken seriously. By typing that one word you have already lost any debate, it’s only a matter of time before your mind catches up with that fact.
Do shut up and let normal people have a say on here Bad.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't pander to woke terminology like "karen" and gender is irrelevant to me despite your usual crying behind feminist phrases of abuse which you dish out yourself worse than anyone on this site. A poster not even identifying as a gender with a signature calling people cunts that makes a first post of abuse reverts to type of being a poor wrong female.. like I said, meds , social worker and sheltered accommodation nailed on. People like you don't function independently without a nurse on standby

Okay Karen.

Your rage about people with mental health disorders and disabilities is very telling. For example, last night in the chatroom you said to one male chatter ''you look like you have Downs'.

How many times have you mentioned gender now? You know, the gender you say is irrelevant?

That's a very telling attitude you display, Karen.

Perhaps you should continue the debate, rather than waste time posting poisonous rhetoric at me, as you have miles to go before you reach mediocre.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Double projection.

B

Bad_Influence

Because it was too long and laborious to read ! simple as . Pity as i may have agreed with it .

Yes it’s a pity. And sadly too many deem information ‘too long and laborious’, preferring instead to remain ignorant. Information is power, even if only the power to make considered decisions.

B

Bad_Influence

I’m not sure how I’m preventing anyone from having their say. Please explain Hells.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@TwoWhalesInAPool your whole profile along with the typing style gives the impression you're continually crying and raging against everyone. Even the avatar is an insult... angry Lucy saturated in far left woke terminology and victim status continually discombobulating infront of a computer who never debates anything waiting for the nurse to arrive.

Remain calm, Karen.

I can feel the vein throbbing on the side of your forehead as you pound those keys in reply to me.

Again I suggest that you stop this poisonous rhetoric and get back to the debate.

You know you wanna!

P

Percy666

Okay Karen.

Your rage about people with mental health disorders and disabilities is very telling. For example, last night in the chatroom you said to one male chatter ''you look like you have Downs'.

How many times have you mentioned gender now? You know, the gender you say is irrelevant?

That's a very telling attitude you display, Karen.

Perhaps you should continue the debate, rather than waste time posting poisonous rhetoric at me, as you have miles to go before you reach mediocre.

My name isn't " karen" so stopped reading at that but am laughing at you rocking back and forth in a chair talking to someone called "karen" red faced with rage.. what a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back