Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't pander to woke terminology like "karen" and gender is irrelevant to me despite your usual crying behind feminist phrases of abuse which you dish out yourself worse than anyone on this site. A poster not even identifying as a gender with a signature calling people cunts that makes a first post of abuse reverts to type of being a poor wrong female.. like I said, meds , social worker and sheltered accommodation nailed on. People like you don't function independently without a nurse on standby
Just a thought but how come the site allows the full spelling of the word "***" but not rthe word "s**t" ?
Nothing to do with this topic but it made me think when i saw it .
oh wow ! it wasn`t even allowed 1st letter ! how come its in full on another post ?? loook above ^^^ on the post by Percy.which i was replying to.

P

Percy666

Remain calm, Karen.

I can feel the vein throbbing on the side of your forehead as you pound those keys in reply to me.

Again I suggest that you stop this poisonous rhetoric and get back to the debate.

You know you wanna!

The "debate" was fine until you stunk the thread out with your juvenile jokes and abuse offering nothing to the topic or anything really other than confirming your mental health status. Talking about " poisonous rhetoric" when you havent posted a single thing on topic is comedy gold where your only contribution to the thread is to antagonise- keep up the comedy routine which is what I assume this is as it's hilarious so far. I'm laughing at you more than I have laughed at anything for some time

P

Percy666

Just a thought but how come the site allows the full spelling of the word "***" but not rthe word "s**t" ?
Nothing to do with this topic but it made me think when i saw it .
oh wow ! it wasn`t even allowed 1st letter ! how come its in full on another post ??

It is quite strange :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I CANNOT BELIEVE people are disobeying lockdown rules, let alone getting the covid jab. Self-servient excuses. Confused people!

If you haven't had the jab you can contract the virus and spread it to someone who is MORE VUNERABLE AND COULD DIE.

Your misactions could mean you have inadvertantly caused someone to die. Why risk it at all? You're an adult and you aren't thinking straight FFS.
Youre being too logical for some of the posters on this thread Timothy. They want to be able to quote the Eminent scientists of this chatsite who get their facts from Conspirators Daily magazine. You can get it if you have 5p to spare :D

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So tell me, what does it do?

Prove to me it doesn't do what a vaccine does, using scientific and medical peer reviewed evidence.
I'm afraid you have it backwards. Prove to me that it does what a vaccine does. In other words, can you find anything from the manufacturer that tells you that it prevents infection and transmission, cuz ya know, that's what a vaccine does. So go get that claim from the manufacturer if you would, and we can put this issue to bed and go on to the next one.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval. Part X or Y or Z

Appropriate jokes.

* What's the easiest way to annoy an anti-vaxxer? Needle them.

* During lockdown I discovered that there are only 3 shops I need: Specsavers, Boots and Greggs.
-
My life is just specs, drugs and sausage rolls.

* Did you know that ants can't contact COVID-19? Because they have ant-y bodies.

* Wondering how anti-vaxxers feel about a coronavirus vaccine... I bet they're dying for it.

* Engineer and Anti-vaxxer come to the bridge. Anti-vaxxer says to the engineer: ''Is it safe to cross the bridge?'' Engineer: ''It is 99.97% safe to cross that bridge''. Anti-vaxxer: ''I'd rather swim''.

* I support the anti-mask people. Thanks to them the average IQ is rising.

I will be back.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why did the masked man avoid discussion of the PCR-test cycle threshold?

Because it was uncomfortable.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How did the antimasker deliberately misunderstand the cycle threshold (Ct) in SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR?

He pedalled his pseudoscience faster.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you think that setting the ct at 40 would give a boatload of false positives?

P

Percy666

How do you anger a far left wing feminist that identifies as 500 genders always offended at something- tell them the joke about the chicken crossing the road that was led by a BAME, lesbian, cross dressing transsexual that self identified as the chickens sister passing by a strip club. Give them something to really rage at

B

Bad_Influence

How do you anger a far left wing feminist that identifies as 500 genders always offended at something- tell them the joke about the chicken crossing the road that was led by a BAME, lesbian, cross dressing transsexual that self identified as the chickens sister passing by a strip club. Give them something to really rage at

That really made me laugh. Thank you.

P

Percy666

Study shows how masks are harming children
The problems that children are having wearing masks include increased irritability, headaches, difficulty concentrating, less happiness, reluctance to go to school, malaise, impaired learning and drowsiness or fatigue

• Data from the first registry to record children's experiences with masks show physical, psychological and behavioral issues including irritability, difficulty concentrating and impaired learning

• Since school shutdowns in spring 2020, an increasing number of parents are seeking drug treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) for their children

• Evidence from the U.K. shows schools are not the super spreaders health officials said they were; measured rates of infection in schools were the same as the community, not higher

• March 3, 2021 — A new study shows children have experienced great psychological, behavioral and physical harm from the mandates and lockdowns handed down during the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • A large randomized controlled trial showed wearing masks does not reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2
Still, a freak that doesnt know what gender it is on a chatsite knows better- hardly surprising a child breathing in his/her co2 all day will have health issues physically and mentally

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Posting 'facts' about 'children wearing masks' from a tinfoil hat wearers website, a website that has no credence in any peer reviewed medical science, not only uses emotion to try to garner 'belief' but also goes to show how far a member of the Dunning Kruger Club will go.

Imagine the mindset of someone who needs to pretend that children get harmed so that it can win points in a chat forum argument.

Tut tut Karen. Try harder.

B

Bad_Influence

Posting 'facts' about 'children wearing masks' from a tinfoil hat wearers website, a website that has no credence in any peer reviewed medical science, not only uses emotion to try to garner 'belief' but also goes to show how far a member of the Dunning Kruger Club will go.

Imagine the mindset of someone who needs to pretend that children get harmed so that it can win points in a chat forum argument.

Says a guy who copies jokes from Google and constantly refuses to make any pertinent point. Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval. Part XYZ

Jokes.

* The spread of coronavirus within a country depends on two factors:
1: How dense the country's population is. 2: How dense the country's population is.

* An anti-vaxxer, an anti-masker, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. The bartender looks up, groans to himself, pours himself a drink and asks "What'll it be Karen?"

* Vaccines are like jokes. Not everyone gets them, but the smart ones do.

I will be back.

P

Percy666

Imagine the mindset of anyone thinking a child should be muzzled for hours in a mask all day at school to satisfy an online troll that doesn't know what gender it is for a disease that has an average age of death of 82 posing little or no risk to those children.

P

Percy666

Masks don’t stop COVID-19 spread, peer-reviewed study finds
The Danish randomized controlled trial was the first in the world to test for the efficacy of face masks to prevent wearers from contracting the coronavirus.

November 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A major study published by the Annals of Internal Medicine last week found no statistically significant difference in COVID-19 cases between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers.

The Danish randomized controlled trial was the first in the world to test for the efficacy of face masks to prevent wearers from contracting the coronavirus.

1.8% of those who were asked to wear masks were infected with the virus according to antibody testing, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), or hospital diagnosis, while 2.1% of the control group tested positive.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Imagine the mindset of anyone thinking a child should be muzzled for hours in a mask all day at school to satisfy an online troll that doesn't know what gender it is for a disease that has an average age of death of 82 posing little or no risk to those children.

Here is the kind of Karen man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

B

Bad_Influence

Here is the kind of Karen man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Are you ever going to make a point or are you going to continue ignoring any comments? I’m curious as to what you think you’re contributing to the debate.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Has anyone done a study to find out why it is that Covid19 tends to kill old people rather than young people ?
Why does Covid19 tend to overlook young children in it`s attack mode ?

Do the Covid cells or whatever they are called tend to avoid young children as they have a lesser Lung capacity ? Do young children produce Antibodies far quicker than older people ?.
Not having read much about these factors i`d like to know more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back