Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a stupid comment, so women that cant have children know nothing about them for eg in your eyes ? What's your excuse knowing nothing about anything then as your entire world knowledge could fit onto a second class postage stamp?
Let me just answer that by saying that most parents who i have spoken to say that their kids don`t want to go back to regular schooling and it`s the parents who want that ! because they can`t cope with their own children. Of course there are plenty who can do but plenty who can`t and will say & do anything to get their kids back to school where someone else can look after them.
In case you didn`t know it ( if you don`t have children ) the nursery schools have never closed during lockdown and also many children who have front line workers parents have been able to go to school also .which leaves the 15 plus or Uni students . Even they say they can learn better when left alone in their pads .Take a look at real life and not Book life .

Last edited:
D

DanNorfolk

No I quote facts from a peer reviewed study that was reported by a site " that the media doesnt apparently respect according to twochickens. The study itself had nothing to do with this site and there are many of these studies not just that one

The 'peers' (the comments at the bottom which you didn't read) didn't agree with the conclusion. Neither did the actual trial which goes into the various limitations in great detail (the conclusion which you didn't read).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hell would prob put a new born baby in a mask if he thought it'd slow down the spread of the dreaded covid.. @hell2bwith76 a serious question, if 1000 people of all age groups got covid how many do you think would die from it without medical intervention using a typical average number
I`ll answer just this one as you seem so dense .
They have special units for new born babies . Nobody expects to put a adult mask on a baby you crank.
Anyway ,i`m sure the stats will show you that 90% plus of adults wear a mask but the stats will be lies according to the Book of Anti Covid19 believers .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
BTW .. don`t advocate that anyone wears a mask or stays a safe distance or even washes hands after any contact with potential source of Covid19. All i do is follow the rules which have been laid down by this Government who take their advice from Emminent Scientists from all walks of life.
They say it requires a joint effort to control a dangerous Virus .so i take their advice /rules .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who are these " real scientists" the ones who all disagree with each other and earlier in 2020 told us masks are of NO benefit to us? It doesnt matter , the fact stands that no one should be forced to wear them under 18
Why have they been asked to wear them ?

B

Bad_Influence

No I quote facts from a peer reviewed study that was reported by a site " that the media doesnt apparently respect according to twochickens. The study itself had nothing to do with this site and there are many of these studies not just that one

I’m well aware of that. The sad fact remains that some people will continue to ignore the truth even when facts are placed in front of them. It’s more comfortable for them I suppose to pretend that the BBC tells the truth, politicians never lie, the vaccine isn’t making fortunes for the pharmaceutical companies, and we are not being conned.
I envy them in a way. Their naivety is a defence. Sadly, those who can think for themselves, those who look beyond the MSM, are left to wonder when, not if, we will be able to say “I told you so, but you wouldn’t listen.”

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A postage stamp is optimistic.
Id have gone with a ants leg.
Girl in my street, been babysitting for many here since she was 13.
Shes now 26 and has a degree in childcare.
Shes always been single, because she loves her job.
To say women without kids know quote fk all, is frankly idiotic.
Have a day off hells for gods sake.

B

Bad_Influence

I am not suggesting any alleged ‘facts’ Percy or anyone has posted are true. All I’m saying is consider the possibility that they are. Nobody here can say with complete certainty that masks help, that lockdown makes a difference, that the vaccine is completely safe. So just imagine if you have put your trust in what you’ve been told on the news turns out to be wrong... what if the vaccine isn’t safe? What if it turns out that the number of Covid deaths have been inflated just to make you fall in line?
To deny that is a possibility is very naive in the extreme. We all know politicians lie, and nowadays it is far easier to spread fear on an epidemic level than ever before.

Just read everything before you make a judgement that could affect you, and those close to you, for the rest of you lives.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I understand all of that perfectly ! :D
No. No you don't . . .

You won't understand what 90% false positives means about the pandemic unless the right person tells you it's okay to give it real thought and come to the obvious conclusion. Dude, you don't need their permission.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not suggesting any alleged ‘facts’ Percy or anyone has posted are true. All I’m saying is consider the possibility that they are. Nobody here can say with complete certainty that masks help, that lockdown makes a difference, that the vaccine is completely safe. So just imagine if you have put your trust in what you’ve been told on the news turns out to be wrong... what if the vaccine isn’t safe? What if it turns out that the number of Covid deaths have been inflated just to make you fall in line?
To deny that is a possibility is very naive in the extreme. We all know politicians lie, and nowadays it is far easier to spread fear on an epidemic level than ever before.

Just read everything before you make a judgement that could affect you, and those close to you, for the rest of you lives.
Vacccine ? what "vaccine "? no such thing ,ask Percy .or Bad.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No. No you don't . . .

You won't understand what 90% false positives means about the pandemic unless the right person tells you it's okay to give it real thought and come to the obvious conclusion. Dude, you don't need their permission.
Too true i don`t understand it . It`s a post designed for Professors of whatever to understand not mere mortals.

P

Percy666

The 'peers' (the comments at the bottom which you didn't read) didn't agree with the conclusion. Neither did the actual trial which goes into the various limitations in great detail (the conclusion which you didn't read).

Clearly you can't read but regardless of links that this site doesnt allow, for every "expert" that says masks are beneficial another one says they aren't. Can you not remember early in the apparent first wave where all these "experts" recommended that masks are of no benefit and similar to suspensions of vaccines all countries follow each other like sheep. It's common sense that even if there are no physical issues of a child muzzled in a mask for 7 hours a day there will be plenty of mental health ones but sadly people lack common sense which is evident on this thread

D

DanNorfolk

Clearly you can't read but regardless of links that this site doesnt allow, for every "expert" that says masks are beneficial another one says they aren't. Can you not remember early in the apparent first wave where all these "experts" recommended that masks are of no benefit and similar to suspensions of vaccines all countries follow each other like sheep. It's common sense that even if there are no physical issues of a child muzzled in a mask for 7 hours a day there will be plenty of mental health ones but sadly people lack common sense which is evident on this thread

Quite clearly I can read, Karen, and which is why I know the study that you posted and which I have read in some detail does not support your own stance and neither do the peer reviews which you claim repeatedly support that stance and which you posted as evidence and no one else. In fact Karen, you make repeated bogus claims throughout this entire thread.

But of course, the entire scientific community, who generally agree, are ignorant compared to you as are the billions who wear masks including children who you describe as "sheep".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you read the fact that no child under aged 11 is expected to wear a mask ? It`s been posted on this thread by a normal Mother who knows about such things .
You state that no child under 18 should be made to wear a mask. Funny old world we live in where a child of 16 can have legal sex ( pleasures?) but not expect to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of a deadly Virus .
My opinion is that most children today are very pampered ,similar to their parents who are most likely Children of Thatcher .
How many hours a day are children at school ? 6? i`m probably wrong on that ,it`s more likely 4 in class. The facts are that it`s not the children`s fault it`s the parents ! You should give the children some credit ( which sadly lacks in many parents) They are very capable of understanding just why they are wearing a mask at this time .Watch them being interviewed on TV ( not BBC). They know who they are helping to protect and understand this .

I`ve had enough of this ...if you have children ask them what they think.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Too true i don`t understand it . It`s a post designed for Professors of whatever to understand not mere mortals.
Nope. Anyone with half the sense that god gave a goose can understand it. You're just pretending to not understand it because it'll force you to admit that you've been fed a lie and you don't want to admit that you were duped.

We'll start here:

In December 2020, Curative submitted that data,6 showing its oral spit test accurately identified about 90% of positive cases when compared against a nasopharyngeal PCR test set to 35 CT.7

The FDA objected, saying that Curative was comparing its test against a PCR that had a CT that was too low, and would therefore produce too many false negatives.8 According to the FDA, the bar Curative had chosen was “not appropriate and arbitrary,” Buzzfeed reports.9

This is a curious statement coming from the FDA, considering the scientific consensus on PCR tests is that anything over 35 CTs is scientifically unjustifiable.10,11,12

From the start, the FDA and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended running PCR tests at a CT of 40.13 This was already high enough to produce an inordinate number of false positives, thereby labeling healthy people as “COVID-19 cases,” but when it comes to Curative’s spit test, the FDA is demanding they compare it against PCR processed at a CT of 45, which is even more likely to produce false positives.

Medically speaking, a “case” refers to a sick person. It never ever referred to someone who had no symptoms of illness.
The FDA’s concern is that Curative’s test is missing infections and giving infectious people a clean bill of health. However, in reality, it’s far more likely that the test is accurately weeding out people who indeed are not infectious at all and rightly should be given a clean bill of health. It seems the FDA is merely pushing for a process that will ensure a higher “caseload” to keep the illusion of widespread infection going.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, do you really need me to explain the difference between a PCR-test with a cycle threshold of 30, and one with a cycle threshold of 40+. No you don't!

Now let's see how long before this post gets buried under irrelevant comments about other posters--posts which, all put together, do not make even half a paragraph.

Last edited:

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Perfectly put!!

P

Percy666

Quite clearly I can read, Karen, and which is why I know the study that you posted and which I have read in some detail does not support your own stance and neither do the peer reviews which you claim repeatedly support that stance and which you posted as evidence and no one else. In fact Karen, you make repeated bogus claims throughout this entire thread.

But of course, the entire scientific community, who generally agree, are ignorant compared to you as are the billions who wear masks including children who you describe as "sheep".

Creepy "Dan from Norfolk" joining today aka two chickens in a pond with his sexual fantasies of calling men karen again. I stopped reading after Karen knowing it was the gender confused two chickens on another profile

P

Percy666

Have you read the fact that no child under aged 11 is expected to wear a mask ? It`s been posted on this thread by a normal Mother who knows about such things .
You state that no child under 18 should be made to wear a mask. Funny old world we live in where a child of 16 can have legal sex ( pleasures?) but not expect to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of a deadly Virus .
My opinion is that most children today are very pampered ,similar to their parents who are most likely Children of Thatcher .
How many hours a day are children at school ? 6? i`m probably wrong on that ,it`s more likely 4 in class. The facts are that it`s not the children`s fault it`s the parents ! You should give the children some credit ( which sadly lacks in many parents) They are very capable of understanding just why they are wearing a mask at this time .Watch them being interviewed on TV ( not BBC). They know who they are helping to protect and understand this .

I`ve had enough of this ...if you have children ask them what they think.

Do you think a 12 year old is an adult.. what are you banging on about 11 year olds for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back