Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
I CANNOT BELIEVE people are disobeying lockdown rules, let alone getting the covid jab. Self-servient excuses. Confused people!

If you haven't had the jab you can contract the virus and spread it to someone who is MORE VUNERABLE AND COULD DIE.

Your misactions could mean you have inadvertantly caused someone to die. Why risk it at all? You're an adult and you aren't thinking straight FFS.

B

Bad_Influence

I understand that Bad, i really have no clue that such a scenario would be included in those figures or not, you'd think a post mortem would solve that.

I was merely questioning your use of the word massively, thats all.
Again, we just don't know, we can only summise.

If a post mortem was needed to determine cause of death in that scenario, we desperately need more qualified doctors and nurses.
My point is that they have used ‘Died with’ to inflate the figures, for what reason I’ll leave you to consider.

B

Bad_Influence

I CANNOT BELIEVE people are disobeying lockdown rules, let alone getting the covid jab. Self-servient excuses. Confused people!

If you haven't had the jab you can contract the virus and spread it to someone who is MORE VUNERABLE AND COULD DIE.

Your misactions could mean you have inadvertantly caused someone to die. Why risk it at all? You're an adult and you aren't thinking straight FFS.

Getting the jab could save you. Certainly not save others. This is the problem, too many believe this vaccine will allow them to ignore lockdown rules, hence making matters worse.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread in one sitting...... do I get a medal? I feel I deserve one, if there’s one going :)

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
Bad_influence, the covid-19 jabs prevent you contracting covid-19 and the coronavirus is the carrier. You cannot be ill just from coronavirus, we were all told that at the beginning. Trust you to argue my point ffs.

All the government said is the jab is not a guarantee, scientists agreed some time ago it was looking good - contagiousness of covid-19 would not be so much of a problem. Particuarly with astra-zeneca!

M

Markie

I just read this whole thread in one sitting...... do I get a medal? I feel I deserve one, if there’s one going :)
Gives funandflirty....a medal....i was going to give you a little prick but i'm guessing you've had 2 already

B

Bad_Influence

Bad_influence, the covid-19 jabs prevent you contracting covid-19 and the coronavirus is the carrier. You cannot be ill just from coronavirus, we were all told that at the beginning. Trust you to argue my point ffs.

All the government said is the jab is not a guarantee, scientists agreed some time ago it was looking good - contagiousness of covid-19 would not be so much of a problem. Particuarly with astra-zeneca!

The vaccine does not prevent you spreading the virus. That’s all I’m saying.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gives funandflirty....a medal....i was going to give you a little prick but i'm guessing you've had 2 already

I’m going to choose my words carefully (and with a raised eyebrow and a wry smile).

Thank you for my medal.

I have had 1 injection so far. I researched my vaccine, I spoke to scientists and doctors (grateful that my job gives me that fortunate position) and I decided that it was in my best interest to have it :)

B

Bad_Influence

I’m going to choose my words carefully (and with a raised eyebrow and a wry smile).

Thank you for my medal.

I have had 1 injection so far. I researched my vaccine, I spoke to scientists and doctors (grateful that my job gives me that fortunate position) and I decided that it was in my best interest to have it :)

Choice, that’s very important. You chose what’s best for you, you can do no more.

Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Everyone has a right to there own choice no one has a right to judge anyone that dose not have the jab if people would stop telling the world if they hadi t or not there be no issue

P

Percy666

The Dunning Kruger effect is strong in Brass. And the rest of you aren't far behind.

I've read some unscientific and dangerous sh1t across these forums over the past couple of years but this thread, in all its anti vaxxer, anti covid, anti masker glory takes the stupidity biscuit.

And to those of you saying the vaccine isn't a vaccine. Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.

The collective name for chat forum band of pseudoscientists is 'an embarrassment of idiots'.

You should be ashamed to type the utter guff that you have over the past 12 pages.

Sort yourselves out.

Your first post on this thread when not typing childish pitiful jokes from google is to call people " a fucking embarrassment of idiots". You offer nothing to the chatrooms or the forum apart from being a psychotic mess always on the verge of another breakdown.

P

Percy666

Maybe doing what you think is right, and not what the experts think is right, might cost your childs life in that case then Bad, as has been stated, neither anyone on here or anywhere can KNOW for sure, but we have to place our trust in those people that are experts in immunology.

Do some people really think that this is just some bad case of flu ffs?

We already have over 120,000 plus deaths, i agree that figure is probably not correct, it may be lower, but one thing i am pretty positive about is that if NO precautions, no lockdown was implemented that figure would be a lot higher...
Maybe i am glad that MY Prime Minister has scruffy hair and shabby clothes sense, but i would rather him in power than some of the experts on here.

"but one thing i am pretty positive about is that if NO precautions, no lockdown was implemented that figure would be a lot higher"

Strange then that countries that had fewer or no lockdowns have fewer deaths from covid than we have even taking into account population densities. India has a population of around 1.3 billion yet has a similar death rate from covid to the uk....perhaps something to do with the fact they don't call a death from anything covid where if someone died 28 days after a covid positive test being run over by a truck its classified as covid. We keep hearing about the "deadly africa variant where people are living in abject poverty 10 to a house with no social distancing or masks to be seen in the ghetto areas yet deaths a third of that in the uk. As I said, there is no evidence lockdowns or masks work at all

P

Percy666

I am an adult. I have every right. I choose to use debate humour, teasing, insults etc. If you are offended, I cannot help you with that.

You may be an adult in body although you don't even identify what gender you are, mentally you're a toddler with an incredibly low IQ and the social interaction skills of rabies infested dog.. even your signature line is calling people cunts. Pipe down you silly child and leave chat to the grown ups kid

P

Percy666

lol.. you always know someone is a bit unhinged when they revert to caps lock- what a lunatic

B

Bad_Influence

"but one thing i am pretty positive about is that if NO precautions, no lockdown was implemented that figure would be a lot higher"

Strange then that countries that had fewer or no lockdowns have fewer deaths from covid than we have even taking into account population densities. India has a population of around 1.3 billion yet has a similar death rate from covid to the uk....perhaps something to do with the fact they don't call a death from anything covid where if someone died 28 days after a covid positive test being run over by a truck its classified as covid. We keep hearing about the "deadly africa variant where people are living in abject poverty 10 to a house with no social distancing or masks to be seen in the ghetto areas yet deaths a third of that in the uk. As I said, there is no evidence lockdowns or masks work at all

Whilst there is no evidence neither lockdowns nor masks reduce the infection rate, I have no issue with wearing a mask. It’s neither invasive nor harmful to anyone.
Lockdowns will, by nature, reduce the rate of infection purely by way of reducing human contact, but the knock-on effects, both financially and emotionally, have been immense and will take years to recover from.

P

Percy666

All lockdowns do is spread the death toll over a longer period, when you factor in the lives lost with missed medical appointments, lockdown health issues exarcerbating compared to countries that have had no lockdowns or fewer with fewer covid deaths there is no evidence lockdowns do anything

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You may be an adult in body although you don't even identify what gender you are, mentally you're a toddler with an incredibly low IQ and the social interaction skills of rabies infested dog.. even your signature line is calling people cunts. Pipe down you silly child and leave chat to the grown ups kid

Remain calm, Percy666.

And, somewhere out there, there’s a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen you waste. Go find it and apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back