Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markie

I did nothing to warrant that ,

I guess you got carried away huh and an apology is actually beneath you ,

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.""

I wouldn't advise speaking to me in this way ,

Because i will help you with that ,

that is all.

And for the last time i am not ANTI anything and have said nothing to make you feel otherwise.
Lol Poco, are your feathers getting flustered?

I can't believe that you are threatening Two Whales for being offensive toward you personally when no names were mentioned, yet others can get away with insulting others and nothing is said, hardly impartial that is it?

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is no apology needed. You decided to be offended for some reason, in the middle of a heated debate. I am not responsible for your decisions.

In fact, you are now having a go at me, threatening me. Because I made a joke that you found you didn't like. In a chatroom setting you have no problem with slaps.

Because we both know what your ''I wouldn't advise speaking to me in this way. Because I will help you with that, that is all'' means.

Learn when to shut up.

I was having No heated debate i am not you ,

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.""

This is not acceptable to me.

Realise this and move on.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol Poco, are your feathers getting flustered?

I can't believe that you are threatening Two Whales for being offensive toward you personally when no names were mentioned, yet others can get away with insulting others and nothing is said, hardly impartial that is it?

Lol "Reversed"

No but i talk to ppl with an amount of respect , i do not get involved in the type of Group stuff this chatter does ,

I expect back in return how i treat others and that was OTT is all ,

There was no need x

B

Bad_Influence

Massively overstated Bad?

Who said massively, i guess you have evidence to prove that?

With Covid is not the same as Of Covid. We already know that fact don’t you agree? And we agree that Covid, in vast majority of cases, does not cause major illness. So common sense says that many of the 120,000 should not be included in the figures.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
tenor (25).gif

M

Markie

Lol "Reversed"

No but i talk to ppl with an amount of respect , i do not get involved in the type of Group stuff this chatter does ,

I expect back in return how i treat others and that was OTT is all ,

There was no need x
But why is it ok for others to denigrate and humiliate others and nothing is done Poco.

Surely you can see thats unfair that only you can do something about it when you are attacked in a way you don't appreciate.

Even though as i said it wasn't directly pointed at you at all.

I am not taking sides here by the way, i am all for fair treatment and equality to all, not just Mods

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Let me translate that for the very daft:

I'm not going to address Brass's point about face-diapers because it will point out the idiocy of wearing one. And I'm certainly not going to get into the issue of the PCR-test cycle threshold being set too high because it will point out the idiocy of taking it serious.

You are still a snowflake typing like a snowflake, topped with unscientific balderdash, and typing lies and calling them 'truths'.

Such a scared little fella who won't wear a tiny piece of cloth, (that has been scientifically and medically proven to work) over his mouth and nose to protect others. Coward. Who was it that dragged you down the rabbit hole into the antimasker cult? You should call them out. They are costing lives. They too are a coward.

M

Markie

With Covid is not the same as Of Covid. We already know that fact don’t you agree? And we agree that Covid, in vast majority of cases, does not cause major illness. So common sense says that many of the 120,000 should not be included in the figures.
Yes but do we know that massive amounts of people that died WITH Covid didn't die OF Covid Bad?
Emphasis is on 'massive amounts', i agree the figure maybe a lot lower for actual deaths of Covid.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But why is it ok for others to denigrate and humiliate others and nothing is done Poco.

Surely you can see thats unfair that only you can do something about it when you are attacked in a way you don't appreciate.

Even though as i said it wasn't directly pointed at you at all.

I am not taking sides here by the way, i am all for fair treatment and equality to all, not just Mods

I am not talking about the site , The rooms or other ppl ,

I was bemused as a "friend" , this Op has never spoke to me this way ,

It's not a MOD thing dude :)

M

Markie

I am not talking about the site , The rooms or other ppl ,

I was bemused as a "friend" , this Op has never spoke to me this way ,

It's not a MOD thing dude :)
Ok, it did seem to come over as a site related threat though.
I am now wondering what help you would offer TwoWhales, but i aint getting involved, i need a cuppa and food, then bed, if you'd just leave me alone!!!!
:D

B

Bad_Influence

Yes but do we know that massive amounts of people that died WITH Covid didn't die OF Covid Bad?

Yes we do. Because if that was the case they wouldn’t have used the phrase ‘with Covid’. We can’t know the exact figures of course but simply by using the fact that most people who test positive for Covid don’t need to be hospitalised we can assume that if they could prove they had been killed by the virus, they’d make it very well known.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Learn when to shut up.

I was having No heated debate i am not you ,

This is not acceptable to me.

Realise this and move on.

You will not tell me to shut up because you decided that a jokey remark I made had attacked you personally.

This is your mistake. Not mine.

You should move on.

In fact we both should move on and never mention this again!

M

Markie

The reverse is also true though Bad, we can't prove they didn't die OF Covid.

I am guessing that the 120,000+ did need hospitalising though right.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It doesn't do what a vaccine does.

So tell me, what does it do?

Prove to me it doesn't do what a vaccine does, using scientific and medical peer reviewed evidence.

M

Markie

Anyway, i am having some food, a quick chat then bed, some of us have to go to work tomorrow!

And Poco, stay away from little pricks, i've told you this before xx

B

Bad_Influence

The reverse is also true though Bad, we can't prove they didn't die OF Covid.

I am guessing that the 120,000+ did need hospitalising though right.

But ask yourself, we’re they hospitalised due to Covid? Take this scenario: A guy in a car accident is taken into hospital and dies from his injuries. It’s found that he tests positive for covid. He is included in the figures simply because he died within 28 days of a positive test. How scary is that?

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You will not tell me to shut up because you decided that a jokey remark I made had attacked you personally.

This is your mistake. Not mine.

You should move on.

In fact we both should move on and never mention this again!

Thank you for confirming that this ....

Wasn't aimed at me ,

I accept that x

M

Markie

But ask yourself, we’re they hospitalised due to Covid? Take this scenario: A guy in a car accident is taken into hospital and dies from his injuries. It’s found that he tests positive for covid. He is included in the figures simply because he died within 28 days of a positive test. How scary is that?
I understand that Bad, i really have no clue that such a scenario would be included in those figures or not, you'd think a post mortem would solve that.

I was merely questioning your use of the word massively, thats all.
Again, we just don't know, we can only summise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back