Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not hounding you at all lol, i am merely asking for your proof that what you say is fact.

Vaccines by definition give your body some level of immunity, that is from the British Society of Immunology.
I am not so sure ANY vaccine prevents transmission?
I don't think the vaccine was primarily made to stop transmission, but to offer protection against catching it.

That's cool.

The Definition of a Vaccine that i have is that it provides immunity against transmission as well as the effects of the Virus ,

This doesn't and that's clear ,

This is all i have said , i have not pushed this on anyone

I have not insulted anybody and i am certainly no idiot.

But that's fine ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've dealt with . . . posters like this. He's avoiding the fact

Yeah, about that. If I do, are you going to concede the point that that kind of a number doesn't justify putting a face-diaper on everyone?

And what about that PCR test cycle threshold being set too high? Does that mean anything to you. If not, why?

You refuse to acknowledge and respond to points brought to the table, and then go into scolding mode. You're a dime-a-dozen.

Give over, snowflake. You can't even wear a thin piece of cloth on your face to protect others. Away and weep into your pillow.

M

Markie

I cannot possibly know what I’d do in that situation, but I’d do whatever I could and whatever I thought was right. But I’d ensure I had all the available information thereby making my decision based on facts, not emotion.
Maybe doing what you think is right, and not what the experts think is right, might cost your childs life in that case then Bad, as has been stated, neither anyone on here or anywhere can KNOW for sure, but we have to place our trust in those people that are experts in immunology.

Do some people really think that this is just some bad case of flu ffs?

We already have over 120,000 plus deaths, i agree that figure is probably not correct, it may be lower, but one thing i am pretty positive about is that if NO precautions, no lockdown was implemented that figure would be a lot higher...
Maybe i am glad that MY Prime Minister has scruffy hair and shabby clothes sense, but i would rather him in power than some of the experts on here.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Excuse me?

The unscientific words and lack of facts or evidence that you typed out insulted you. Not me.

Ok then ,

Would you like to point out exactly what you think gave you the right to speak to me in this way ,

The others may not care , i do :)

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots. ""

Thank you.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Using science. Prove to me that the Covid_19 vaccines are not vaccines.

I give you one hour. Peer reviewed papers, journals, videos, etc., and not some cherry picked evidence by an unqualified con(person)man/woman.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Using science. Prove to me that the Covid_19 vaccines are not vaccines.

I give you one hour. Peer reviewed papers, journals, videos, etc., and not some cherry picked evidence by an unqualified con(person)man/woman.
They don't stop infection or transmission like vaccines do.

What about the face-diaper? Is a 2% reduction in cases justification for forcing you to wear one?

M

Markie

That's cool.

The Definition of a Vaccine that i have is that it provides immunity against transmission as well as the effects of the Virus ,

This doesn't and that's clear ,

This is all i have said , i have not pushed this on anyone

I have not insulted anybody and i am certainly no idiot.

But that's fine ;)
I never called you an idiot lol.

I agree it seems that it doesn't prevent transmission.
But surely you will agree, that if it prevents you getting the disease in the 1st place that in itself stops transmission.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok then ,

Would you like to point out exactly what you think gave you the right to speak to me in this way ,

The others may not care , i do :)

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots. ""

Thank you.

I am an adult. I have every right. I choose to use debate humour, teasing, insults etc. If you are offended, I cannot help you with that.

M

Markie

I am asking every one of you this question.

Would you deny this medicine, vaccine, whatever, to your kids, given that the virus is potentially deadly?

I would hope everyone would say No, they wouldn't deny it.

Then why take your life in your own hands?

I am still waiting for these facts?

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I never called you an idiot lol.

I agree it seems that it doesn't prevent transmission.
But surely you will agree, that if it prevents you getting the disease in the 1st place that in itself stops transmission.

Yeah ,

I just feel for me that i do not need it right now ,

If it did fully what a Vaccine is capable of then i may re-consider as i'd want to protect others and ppl close to me ,

I guess it's an ever evolving thing a bit like the Virus ,

I just hope we get on top of it soon umbree :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They don't stop infection or transmission like vaccines do.

What about the face-diaper? Is a 2% reduction in cases justification for forcing you to wear one?

You are a snowflake. You have decided that you cannot bear to wear a thin piece of fabric across your face to protect others.

This is your choice and you have actually admitted to it. And you have to use a child item term to 'big man' yourself.

That says it all.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am an adult. I have every right. I choose to use debate humour, teasing, insults etc. If you are offended, I cannot help you with that.

I did nothing to warrant that ,

I guess you got carried away huh and an apology is actually beneath you ,

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.""

I wouldn't advise speaking to me in this way ,

Because i will help you with that ,

that is all.

And for the last time i am not ANTI anything and have said nothing to make you feel otherwise.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
1: The vaccine is a vaccine.

2: It works.

3: Refer to 1.

4: Refer to 1 and 2.

B

Bad_Influence

Maybe doing what you think is right, and not what the experts think is right, might cost your childs life in that case then Bad, as has been stated, neither anyone on here or anywhere can KNOW for sure, but we have to place our trust in those people that are experts in immunology.

Do some people really think that this is just some bad case of flu ffs?

We already have over 120,000 plus deaths, i agree that figure is probably not correct, it may be lower, but one thing i am pretty positive about is that if NO precautions, no lockdown was implemented that figure would be a lot higher...
Maybe i am glad that MY Prime Minister has scruffy hair and shabby clothes sense, but i would rather him in power than some of the experts on here.

Now who is quoting what-ifs?

120,000? That’s the figure of people who died with Covid, not of Covid. The numbers are inflated massively as we know, but how many of those had no symptoms at all but have been included because they tested positive?
I have not, and as far as I’m aware neither has anyone here, suggested that covid is like the flu.

M

Markie

That's cool Poco, i feel the same about other vaccines.

I never get ill, i am lucky i guess, never get flu or a cold or anything at all.

But this is different for me, i have smoked since i was 15, but i am not unfit, my job keeps me in trim

I am not taking any chances on something that has caused the world to stop turning

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are a snowflake. You have decided that you cannot bear to wear a thin piece of fabric across your face to protect others.

This is your choice and you have actually admitted to it. And you have to use a child item term to 'big man' yourself.

That says it all.
Let me translate that for the very daft:

I'm not going to address Brass's point about face-diapers because it will point out the idiocy of wearing one. And I'm certainly not going to get into the issue of the PCR-test cycle threshold being set too high because it will point out the idiocy of taking it serious.

M

Markie

Now who is quoting what-ifs?

120,000? That’s the figure of people who died with Covid, not of Covid. The numbers are inflated massively as we know, but how many of those had no symptoms at all but have been included because they tested positive?
I have not, and as far as I’m aware neither has anyone here, suggested that covid is like the flu.
Lol, read what i typed Bad?
I said i agree those figures are probably inflated, did i not?

M

Markie

Massively overstated Bad?

Who said massively, i guess you have evidence to prove that?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I did nothing to warrant that ,

I guess you got carried away huh and an apology is actually beneath you ,

"" Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.""

I wouldn't advise speaking to me in this way ,

Because i will help you with that ,

that is all.

There is no apology needed. You decided to be offended for some reason, in the middle of a heated debate. I am not responsible for your decisions.

In fact, you are now having a go at me, threatening me. Because I made a joke that you found you didn't like. In a chatroom setting you have no problem with slaps.

Because we both know what your ''I wouldn't advise speaking to me in this way. Because I will help you with that, that is all'' means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back