Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't remember saying anything about the vaccine being a vaccine or not.

. . . or a synthetic substitute
Thanks for admitting reluctance to call these "vaccines" vaccines. Does this "vaccine" prevent infection and transmission . . . ya know, like vaccines do?

What is the synthetic substitute in this case?

Last edited:
M

Markie

Nowhere have I said it maybe harmful, merely that there is no evidence that it’s not. There is evidence that even in the short-term, it has negative effects on a small proportion of people, and we can only wait and see what happens in the future. My point is this... What if it proves to cause harm in the long term and people either have ignored the warnings or chosen not to even consider the possibility?
Negative effects like it has killed one person or more with blood clotting?
That isn't proven is it?
What are these side effects you are talking about?
I believe ANY medicine will have adverse effects on a minority...so this is nothing new at all.

Your logic is based upon if's, a bit like Dawkins repeatedly saying What if evolution is true, yet ignorant people claim it's a fact lol, when it simply isn't.
What if people who don't take the vaccine, if i may be allowed to call it that, suffer long term effects after they have caught it, as HAS been proven, ie; long covid?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Poco you keep mentioning facts, and Bad keeps mentioning If's, i am confused.

Can you provide these facts for the ignorant amongst us and provide reliable sources?
Dude! Is a 2% reduction in in cases justification to force you to wear a face-diaper?

B

Bad_Influence

What made me giggle is that you, Poco, and BadInfluence both liked Brass long post about Bill Gates etc, yet factually it's wrong....lol.

So out of his whole comment you choose to assume it was liked because of 3 lines? Unreal.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Poco you keep mentioning facts, and Bad keeps mentioning If's, i am confused.

Can you provide these facts for the ignorant amongst us and provide reliable sources?

"" Someone else's opinion can not be wrong it's just different to yours "" <---- This was me on Page 4 looking for a Rise :rolleyes:

I told you i have stated my opinion and the FACT that it is not a Vaccine and that is all,

I type what's right for me mate ,

Always have always will XD

M

Markie

No not just 3 lines Bad, i sourced other things in my rebuttal if you look, which seem to me anyway to counter his false statements.

M

Markie

"" Someone else's opinion can not be wrong it's just different to yours "" <---- This was me on Page 4 looking for a Rise :rolleyes:

I told you i have stated my opinion and the FACT that it is not a Vaccine and that is all,

I type what's right for me mate ,

Always have always will XD
I asked you to provide reliable sources for these FACTS Poco?

Anyone can say they are facts if they agree with your opinion.]

As i said, i don't have time to research anything, nor do i have time to read all that is posted, all i am doing is here and now asking for your reliable sources to back up what you are saying.

B

Bad_Influence

Negative effects like it has killed one person or more with blood clotting?
That isn't proven is it?
What are these side effects you are talking about?
I believe ANY medicine will have adverse effects on a minority...so this is nothing new at all.

Your logic is based upon if's, a bit like Dawkins repeatedly saying What if evolution is true, yet ignorant people claim it's a fact lol, when it simply isn't.
What if people who don't take the vaccine, if i may be allowed to call it that, suffer long term effects after they have caught it, as HAS been proven, ie; long covid?

I agree my comments are based on ifs. Simply because we don't know what will happen it the future, we can’t know. That’s my point. Would you give your kids a medicine that has not been proven? Right now we are being used as lab rats and I didn’t volunteer.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Dunning Kruger effect is strong in Brass. And the rest of you aren't far behind.

I've read some unscientific and dangerous sh1t across these forums over the past couple of years but this thread, in all its anti vaxxer, anti covid, anti masker glory takes the stupidity biscuit.

And to those of you saying the vaccine isn't a vaccine. Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.

The collective name for chat forum band of pseudoscientists is 'an embarrassment of idiots'.

You should be ashamed to type the utter guff that you have over the past 12 pages.

Sort yourselves out.

M

Markie

I agree my comments are based on ifs. Simply because we don't know what will happen it the future, we can’t know. That’s my point. Would you give your kids a medicine that has not been proven? Right now we are being used as lab rats and I didn’t volunteer.
I absolutely would give my kids a vaccine that has been tested, to some degree, that might save their lives.
Admittedly this 'vaccine' whatever you want to call it, has been rushed through the testing process.

But let me ask you a question, if this virus was more deadly to children than adults, and deadly, which this virus is to some, would you deny your children the 'vaccine' based upon your limited knowledge and opinion, thereby endangering their lives?

I think not.

You are absolutely entitled not to take it, it is after all your life.

I would never argue otherwise.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I asked you to provide reliable sources for these FACTS Poco?

Anyone can say they are facts if they agree with your opinion.]

As i said, i don't have time to research anything, nor do i have time to read all that is posted, all i am doing is here and now asking for your reliable sources to back up what you are saying.

Sure ,

I have only stated 1 fact and the Evidence is here on this thread is this enough for you ?

Vaccines by definition "Prevent Transmission" this doesn't ,

It lessens the effect of the Virus ,

Medicine .

(Is this ok or you wanna hound me some more , cause i can get my hands on Popcorn)

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Dunning Kruger effect is strong in Brass. And the rest of you aren't far behind.

I've read some unscientific and dangerous sh1t across these forums over the past couple of years but this thread, in all its anti vaxxer, anti covid, anti masker glory takes the stupidity biscuit.

And to those of you saying the vaccine isn't a vaccine. Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.

The collective name for chat forum band of pseudoscientists is 'an embarrassment of idiots'.

You should be ashamed to type the utter guff that you have over the past 12 pages.

Sort yourselves out.

Oh really.

Ok then.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
M

Markie

Sure ,

I have only stated 1 fact and the Evidence is here on this thread is this enough for you ?

Vaccines by definition "Prevent Transmission" this doesn't ,

It lessens the effect of the Virus ,

Medicine .

(Is this ok or you wanna hound me some more , cause i can get my hands on Popcorn)
I'm not hounding you at all lol, i am merely asking for your proof that what you say is fact.

Vaccines by definition give your body some level of immunity, that is from the British Society of Immunology.
I am not so sure ANY vaccine prevents transmission?
I don't think the vaccine was primarily made to stop transmission, but to offer protection against catching it.

B

Bad_Influence

I absolutely would give my kids a vaccine that has been tested, to some degree, that might save their lives.
Admittedly this 'vaccine' whatever you want to call it, has been rushed through the testing process.

But let me ask you a question, if this virus was more deadly to children than adults, and deadly, which this virus is to some, would you deny your children the 'vaccine' based upon your limited knowledge and opinion, thereby endangering their lives?

I think not.

You are absolutely entitled not to take it, it is after all your life.

I would never argue otherwise.

I cannot possibly know what I’d do in that situation, but I’d do whatever I could and whatever I thought was right. But I’d ensure I had all the available information thereby making my decision based on facts, not emotion.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So out of his whole comment you choose to assume it was liked because of 3 lines? Unreal.
I've dealt with . . . posters like this. He's avoiding the fact
I asked you to provide reliable facts Brass to support your 2%?
Yeah, about that. If I do, are you going to concede the point that that kind of a number doesn't justify putting a face-diaper on everyone?

And what about that PCR test cycle threshold being set too high? Does that mean anything to you. If not, why?

Sort yourselves out.
You refuse to acknowledge and respond to points brought to the table, and then go into scolding mode. You're a dime-a-dozen.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And on what basis are you insulting me in this way please ?

Ty.

I'll give you some time.

Excuse me?

The unscientific words and lack of facts or evidence that you typed out insulted you. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back