Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another thread ruined by egotistical people who are right and everyone else wrong.

We should all respect others right to their opinion however far removed it might be from yours, and I'm this situation I personally don't think anyone is right or wrong.
Nobody really knows for sure.
For example lockdown has been slated as not being necessary but nobody knows what the situation would be if we had carried on as normal.
The dysfunctional NHS, as some see it, might have been totally over run and still we would have had the same situation or worse where people with other diseases etc may still not have been able to go to hospital.
I mentioned in an earlier post that FUTURE travel might be restricted to those that can prove they have had the vaccine..Seems like Boris is thinking of applying the same restrictions to the hospitality sector etc.

So maybe you that don't want the vaccine might end up in a further lockdown of your own making...we'll have to wait and see.
I'm glad i had the vaccine...no side effects...short term anyway...and I believe given the expertise of those that made the vaccine no long term affects either.

The same cannot be said for those that contract the virus without protection...who knows what damage it might do regardless of your age fitness or whatever.
No big words and a simple statement of facts ; just how it needs to be on this forum to allow freedom of opinion.Well written Markie .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think face-diapers might have prevented one or two percent of cases at best. Not a good justification for wearing them, but if you're hysterical, it will make perfect sense.

And the "vaccine" is not a vaccine.
Where does it say this about the vaccine ?

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes we will go with agreeing to disagreeing but if you " can't face reading more than a couple of sentences" why bother writing on a forum. Maybe this message is too long as well, some people struggle with longer words.
Now your been patronising and no need for that. To be fair it was way more than a couple of sentences and I have a right to comment on whatever forum I choose without the need of reading a lengthy lecture. The forums should not be for each of us to brag about how intelligent we think we are. We are all different and yes some people will struggle with longer words so what.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And yet more reason to not take the "vaccine."

8. Israel agreed to share medical data of its citizens with a foreign drug company as a fundamental part of their agreement to receive this treatment.
I never consented for my personal medical data to be shared with any such entity, nor was I even asked. I will not contribute to this sleazy enterprise.

9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.

10. The establishment media have accepted this preposterous excuse without question or concern. Moreover, they laud Pfizer’s executives for their supposed self-sacrifice in not taking their own experimental treatment until we go first. Since they consider us such fools, I do not trust them, and do not want their new treatment. They can have my place in line. I’ll go to the very back of the line.

11. Three facts that must be put together:

• Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race.
  • Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”.
  • Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.
Uh, no. I’ll pass on any medical treatments he wants me to take.

12. The establishment has been entirely one-sided in celebrating this treatment.The politicians and media are urging people to take it as both a moral and civic duty. The benefits of the treatment are being greatly exaggerated, the risks are being ignored, and the unknowns are being brushed aside. Because they are being deceitful and manipulative, I will not gamble my personal wellbeing on their integrity.

13. There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment. Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me recoil.

14. The masses are following in tow, posting pictures of themselves getting injected with a drug, feeding the mass peer pressure to do the same. There is something very alarming and sick about this, and I want no part of it. I never took drugs just because “everyone’s doing it” and it’s cool. I’m certainly not going to start now.

You're all going to have to deal with the fact that face-diapers haven't prevented even two percent of cases. Somehow I think this will cause the hysterical to wear two or three to bring that number up to six percent.

Think about it!

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

8. Israel agreed to share medical data of its citizens with a foreign drug company as a fundamental part of their agreement to receive this treatment.
I never consented for my personal medical data to be shared with any such entity, nor was I even asked. I will not contribute to this sleazy enterprise.

9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.

10. The establishment media have accepted this preposterous excuse without question or concern. Moreover, they laud Pfizer’s executives for their supposed self-sacrifice in not taking their own experimental treatment until we go first. Since they consider us such fools, I do not trust them, and do not want their new treatment. They can have my place in line. I’ll go to the very back of the line.

• Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race.
  • Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”.
  • Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.
Uh, no. I’ll pass on any medical treatments he wants me to take.

12. The establishment has been entirely one-sided in celebrating this treatment.The politicians and media are urging people to take it as both a moral and civic duty. The benefits of the treatment are being greatly exaggerated, the risks are being ignored, and the unknowns are being brushed aside. Because they are being deceitful and manipulative, I will not gamble my personal wellbeing on their integrity.

13. There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment. Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me recoil.

14. The masses are following in tow, posting pictures of themselves getting injected with a drug, feeding the mass peer pressure to do the same. There is something very alarming and sick about this, and I want no part of it. I never took drugs just because “everyone’s doing it” and it’s cool. I’m certainly not going to start now.

You're all going to have to deal with the fact that face-diapers haven't prevented even two percent of cases. Somehow I think this will cause the hysterical to wear two or three to bring that number up to six percent.

Think about it!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnn Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B

Bad_Influence

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnn Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why do you ignore everything that doesn’t agree with you? Don’t you think that leaves your views very one-sided? At least come up with why you think his comment merited such an inane response as you gave.

M

Markie

I found this from a simple search, seems Israel is doing the right thing...
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel is giving weekly data updates on its COVID-19 outbreak to vaccine maker Pfizer under a collaboration agreement that may help other countries fine-tune their inoculation campaigns and achieve “herd immunity”, officials said.

What's wrong with that, and are you a citizen of Israel Brass?, if not, then it doesn't apply to you.

You sure about that ?
Another simple search revealed this...Various social media posts have claimed that a picture of Bill Gates receiving the COVID-19 vaccine was staged, and that the man pictured is not the billionaire philanthropist, but an actor. There is no evidence to support this claim.
‘I feel great’: Bill Gates shares photo of himself getting first dose of COVID-19 vaccine

You're all going to have to deal with the fact that face-diapers haven't prevented even two percent of cases.
I guess you have factual evidence to support that then?

B

Bad_Influence

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel is giving weekly data updates on its COVID-19 outbreak to vaccine maker Pfizer under a collaboration agreement that may help other countries fine-tune their inoculation campaigns and achieve “herd immunity”, officials said.

What's wrong with that, and are you a citizen of Israel Brass?, if not, then it doesn't apply to you.
You sure about that ?
Another simple search revealed this...Various social media posts have claimed that a picture of Bill Gates receiving the COVID-19 vaccine was staged, and that the man pictured is not the billionaire philanthropist, but an actor. There is no evidence to support this claim.
‘I feel great’: Bill Gates shares photo of himself getting first dose of COVID-19 vaccine

And right there is the whole point....

Everything may well be fine, and I honestly hope it is. If anyone wants the vaccines that’s fine with me, but I believe they should be given as much information as possible, and not just one side of the debate. The way some totally ignore the possibility that there is something amiss with the vaccine is very dangerous.
Just imagine how you’ll feel if, god forbid, it turns out there are major health issues long term, that a parent passes to a newborn....
Everyone deserves the truth, and everyone should decide their own view of the truth based on all information possible.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

You sure about that ?

Bill shared a photo. That's nice.

I take it you don't agree that the "vaccine" is not a vaccine. Why don't you offer us your definition of a vaccine, and then we'll determine whether or not this is a vaccine. And after we determine that it is not a vaccine, we'll move on to the face-diapers.

Hell, we can settle the face-diaper issue right now. If I can show you that they prevented only two percent of cases, will you admit that you've been duped into being muzzled for no good reason other than tony telling you to do so?

Oh hey! Did you see tony at the ballgame without his mask on? What do I have to do to be like tony? I want privileges, too!

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So if @Markie Moped Boi types an Opinion it's fine ,

But we are all " Right or Wrong "

It Isn't a Vaccine only by labelling ,

I have not pushed a view onto anybody ,

I have typed what is good for me , so have a lot of others ,

Have you been researching for 2 whole days,

Last time you were here you'd had some Medicine pumped into your arm unaware of what it actually does ?

Are you for real lol XD

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Last time you were here you'd had some Medicine pumped into your arm unaware of what it actually does ?

Are you for real lol XD
Maybe he'd like to discuss the viability of the PCR-test cycle threshold being set at 35 - 40. That'd be a swell place to start a conversation about the pandemic.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe he'd like to discuss the viability of the PCR-test cycle threshold being set at 35 - 40. That'd be a swell place to start a conversation about the pandemic.

Because that may require a bit more intellect than is on offer ,

What really gets my goat is this ,

Why can't ppl just live their lives as they see fit and have their own opinions ,

Labels like "Anti-Vaxxer" and anti-Lockdowner or Anti-MaskWearer etc ,

I find it very insulting that i am not allowed to have these choices to myself ,

Why does everything need to be this way ?

I'm not out Protesting about Lockdowns , Masks or anything ,

I do not need the Vaccine or their lies ,

Vaccines are trialled over Thousands of People and over years of research ,

It's medicine for an illness i do not currently have ?

Why are people ignoring the FACT that this medicine DOES NOT do what a Vaccine is supposed to do ??

Jfc.

M

Markie

Bill shared a photo. That's nice.

I take it you don't agree that the "vaccine" is not a vaccine. Why don't you offer us your definition of a vaccine, and then we'll determine whether or not this is a vaccine. And after we determine that it is not a vaccine, we'll move on to the face-diapers.

Hell, we can settle the face-diaper issue right now. If I can show you that they prevented only two percent of cases, will you admit that you've been duped into being muzzled for no good reason other than tony telling you to do so?

Oh hey! Did you see tony at the ballgame without his mask on? What do I have to do to be like tony? I want privileges, too!
I don't remember saying anything about the vaccine being a vaccine or not.

What defines anything being a vaccine?
Oh this....
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
I guess it's a vaccine then :)

@BadInfluence where did you get the information that there is a possibility that it may be harmful to anyone's health?

The people that have created the vaccine are experts in their field, surely if anyone would know, apart from Chat experts, they would?

I am sure if there were any long term effects they would know and not allow it to be dished out to potentially billions of people?

M

Markie

Are you for real lol XD
If you read what i said Poco, i said nobody in this forum is right or wrong, nobody knows for sure.

It is a vaccine by definition of what i just posted...
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

No i haven't been researching for 2 whole days, i work 12 hours a day, so don't have time to do so.

I am aware that experts have deemed it safe for billions of people to take, for protective purposes so that life can hopefully get back to some type of normality.

Why are you always trying to get a rise out of people?

M

Markie

We should all respect others right to their opinion however far removed it might be from yours, and in this situation I personally don't think anyone is right or wrong.
Nobody really knows for sure.
What part of that didn't you get Poco?

B

Bad_Influence

@BadInfluence where did you get the information that there is a possibility that it may be harmful to anyone's health?

Nowhere have I said it maybe harmful, merely that there is no evidence that it’s not. There is evidence that even in the short-term, it has negative effects on a small proportion of people, and we can only wait and see what happens in the future. My point is this... What if it proves to cause harm in the long term and people either have ignored the warnings or chosen not to even consider the possibility?

M

Markie

What made me giggle is that you, Poco, and BadInfluence both liked Brass long post about Bill Gates etc, yet factually it's wrong....lol.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you read what i said Poco, i said nobody in this forum is right or wrong, nobody knows for sure.

It is a vaccine by definition of what i just posted...

No i haven't been researching for 2 whole days, i work 12 hours a day, so don't have time to do so.

I am aware that experts have deemed it safe for billions of people to take, for protective purposes so that life can hopefully get back to some type of normality.

Why are you always trying to get a rise out of people?

A Rise ?

So now the the fact that i have only typed the Facts that i know and the rest my opinion winds you up ,

2 days ago you knew nothing , now you know what a Vaccine does ?

It doesn't provide Immunity or have you totally missed that ?

I suggest it's your own issue not me looking for a rise Lover-boi XD

If facts annoy you then i'm lost for words .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back