Conspiracy Theory Addiction Is Real

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
PART FORTY FOUR

The 5G conspiracy.

Claims that 5G technology spreads coronavirus -

is actually part of a secret government plot to identify the nation’s conspiracy simpletons.

With theories and memes spreading on social media, the government insists it has never had such a useful tool for identifying the easily manipulated across the entire country.

As unnamed government official, Si Williams, told us, “The use of social media has been an excellent tool in manipulating the gullible, going all the way back to the Brexit referendum – but this is the first time we’ve had such widespread success in identifying idiots.

“We’re a bit shocked how many people have fallen for our cunning plot to identify them, we expected a few, even a handful – but this many?

“I mean, at a very basic scientific level, the believe that telephone masts spread a biological virus shows such a blatant disregard for scientific principles, that those sharing such a theory are clearly ripe for manipulation.

“Some of those involved in the plot to leak this conspiracy had genuinely hoped people’s awareness of their online susceptibility would have risen after the whole Cambridge Analytica thing, but it seems they can still be tricked into sharing any old sh** incredibly easily.

“Even now, as I’m stood here before you, telling these people that they are identifying themselves as low-information simpletons, they keep on doing it.

“Morons, as far as the eye can see…”

TY@NT

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Brilliant, as well as being a world renown scientist, a politician, an economic expert, a geopolitical expert, an expert on modern warfare, a fake accountant, and an all round genius, we now also discover that he is also an expert in forensic fire investigation, pyrotechnics, explosives, demolition and all round building safety.

Is there no end to this mans many talents?

:D

Kev45

Reaction score
Side ways :p

It means cutting a hold thru it o_O

I'll bet you 50p and an old box of tissues that he can also conjure a conspiracy theory out of it. Is an expert on food processing and once fell asleep pissed face down in a bowl of spaghetti. ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Brilliant, as well as being a world renown scientist, a politician, an economic expert, a geopolitical expert, an expert on modern warfare, a fake accountant, and an all round genius, we now also discover that he is also an expert in forensic fire investigation, pyrotechnics, explosives, demolition and all round building safety.

Is there no end to this mans many talents?

:D
haha.jpg

Kev45

Reaction score
I forgot about that one. He also genuinely believes that TwoWhalesInAPool, DoubleDDFred and Kev45 are all one and the same person. You would assume, with his vast arsenal of in-depth knowledge in anything and everything, that he could manage to at least get the basic simple stuff right. ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I forgot about that one. He also genuinely believes that TwoWhalesInAPool, DoubleDDFred and Kev45 are all one and the same person. You would assume, with his vast arsenal of in-depth knowledge in anything and everything, that he could manage to at least get the basic simple stuff right. ;)

Conspiracy morons will moron! That's their rampant paranoia in full flow.

haha.jpg

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wanted credible reasons, not something that is heavily doubted. Fires would not destroy a building in the way it did. Fire has not had that effect on a building before, or since.

A TV docu about the attacks revealed that there's a saying in the building industry- "Never trust a truss".
The towers and WTC7 collapsed because the fires started by the spilled jet fuel melted the steel trusses between each floor-

1- the trusses begin to sag with the heat
2- they pull away from the outer wall
3- the wall disintegrates
4- and rebounds outwards triggering the collapse of all the floors above

WTC-trusses2.jpg

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
PART FORTY THREE

Conspiracy theory idiots are in universal agreement that not knowing anything is indeed the secret to eternal happiness.​

Once again, you shoot yourself in the foot. Now you're out of feet. You are eternally happy so long as you pretend that you know more than the CDC about the limitations of the test. You got gaslit, but the good news is that you don't have to remain a laughingstock. Just stop pretending that you don't understand what the CDC said about the test, and then respond to it.

You must have some feelings about what the CDC said about the test. Maybe a little . . . betrayed?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
PART FORTY FOUR

RESPONSIBILITY

Donald Trump spent four years demolishing rail safety protections at the expense of the health and safety of average Americans.

This one minute video explains the facts.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m aware of the stated reasons, I just don’t believe building 7 would have fallen in the way it did, ie as if demolished, if that was true. And how much jet fuel would have reached building 7 anyway? It make no logical sense.

Why would anybody want to deliberately demolish WTC7?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When I was a young child, I recall father telling me that President Kennedy wasn't really dead, but that he had been overseeing the U.S in secret. Laughable now, I know, but I grew up being amused at each new conspiracy theory. There are things people won't or can't believe, so they have to find an alternative answer, no matter how fantastical that new answer may be. :rolleyes:

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Flat earth is another popular consp-theory and it's amusing to watch both camps duking it out in debates, because no matter what "evidence" one side presents, it can always be countered by the other side..:)
For example this sequence of shots appears to show distant Toronto partly obscured because it's below the round earth's horizon, but flat earthers dismiss it on the grounds that the water surface is in fact flat and is simply being draw upwards into a bulge by the moons gravity..:)

Flat-earth-Olcott-NY-to-Toronto-39.80-miles.jpg

Back