Conspiracy Theory Addiction Is Real

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
P.S., there were thousands of honest, competent scientists who disagreed with the main stream narratives, and were right about everything. These scientists were ignored by the main stream media, outside of cheap hit pieces, so you wouldn't know about them.

Anyone who ever again utters the phrase 'trust the science' will be laughed at and spit on. Deservedly so.

Well, Mr Spitty, I am open to seeing the evidence to corroborate your statement? A simple link to "thousands of honest, competent scientists" should prove your statement beyond all doubt.

Lastly, I prefer to trust the science. Now exactly what are you going to do about it, Mr Spitty?

Kev45

Reaction score
Déjà vu.

The troll has the same conversation every single day, for the past three years and counting, in well over 10,000 posts and 1,000s of YouTube videos.

Pandemic obsessive who for example spam posted links to an Alaskan GP who claimed 50% of vaccine recipients would die from cardiac failure within two years, and it has yet to demonstrate the "up-to-date science", three years + later, showing that he was right all along. ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
The troll genuinely believes everyone should be clicking on links to the 1,000s of YouTube videos that he spams this site with. Links to either scam sites, or to white supremacist conspiracy theory sites such as "Infowars".

Of course, I won't be, not now or ever.

I prefer to trust the science. :)

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I prefer to trust the science. :)
No you don't.

The CDC said:

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms. The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection. This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.” — The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.

They represent the science you believe in, and yet you don't trust them when they say stuff that goes against your silly beliefs. Say, you wouldn't happen to be, oh, I don't know, maybe completely BIASED? But it's too late for you to think about that; you've made your bed and now you have to lay in it.

So, in your own words, why do you disagree with the science--in this case, the CDC--when it's not convenient to your silly beliefs. You should give them a call and tell them what you know because it's the right thing to do. Be a pal and help the CDC come up to speed.

Kev45

Reaction score
Cor blimey, that was a blast from the past, reading some of that...

The vaccines cause AIDS... Said Pandemicoffear...

Hospitals should not be used to treat people critically ill with Covid. Said Pandemicoffear...

"Don't trust mainstream science" said Pandemicoffear...

Who is actually Bad_Influence

Etc.

Enjoy your night typing to yourself again, Christopher, trolling the site, and I will not be engaging with you again tonight. :)

Enjoy your night.

Ta ra.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cor blimey, that was a blast from the past, reading some of that...

The vaccines cause AIDS... Said Pandemicoffear...

Hospitals should not be used to treat people critically ill with Covid. Said Pandemicoffear...

"Don't trust mainstream science" said Pandemicoffear...

Who is actually Bad_Influence

Etc.

Enjoy your night typing to yourself again, Christopher, trolling the site, and I will not be engaging with you again tonight. :)

Enjoy your night.

Ta ra.
Thank you for confirming everyone's suspicion that you DON'T trust the science. I mean, how could you? The science, according to the CDC, says that the test you took won't tell you what you need to know. How did they get it so wrong? Exactly what is it that you know that proves them wrong?

You must know something about why the CDC got it wrong. So, do tell . . .

Kev45

Reaction score
One of the most complex issues for any member of society is their communication with an alcoholic or drug addict.

Alcoholics can lure an innocent, unsuspecting person into a merry-go-round of senseless, sometimes inane questioning and ultimately the frustration level gets unbearable as nothing is accomplished and an explosive, engaging diatribe may transpire.

To engage means to participate. Though more times than not it turns heated and agitated, yet the engagement can also be debilitating by using the guise of a calm and controlled façade to rope you in. Regardless, engaging with someone means that you are paying attention to them and responding; positive or negative, tranquil or agitated. Chances are they enjoy any engagement; usually the agitated and infuriating kind and though unnerving for you, they would prefer negative attention to no attention at all.

The alcoholic/addict rarely listens past the first sentence, especially if it is something they do not want to hear. They will tune you out, walk away or sometimes pretend to oblige just to shut you up. They are truly masters of selective hearing.

Not engaging with the alcoholic/addict will turn out to be very uncomfortable for them, especially if they are not used to this. You've changed course on them. You've gone against the grain of what you both have been used to. In essence, you are short-circuiting their thinking.

Not engaging also means relaying what you need to say once, maybe twice, with brevity and clarity. Don't let the alcoholic/addict suck you back into a discussion that you feel you have completed. Debating the issue or questioning your motives is ways that they can keep you engaged and a participant. :)

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One of the most complex issues for any member of society is their communication with an alcoholic or drug addict.
Tell me about it. There's this guy on the thread whom, despite how many times you ask him to reconcile this with his current beliefs,

Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms. The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection. This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.” — The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention

he just nods off or passes out and wakes up not remembering that he's been asked why he disagrees with the above statement from the CDC.

Ya know, you bear strong resemblance to that guy.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
PART FORTY SEVEN

5G conspiracists reaching evidence-free conclusions up to 20 times faster than 4G conspiracists

Normal people are concerned that 5G conspiracy theorists are reaching fanciful inaccurate conclusions at speeds up to 20 times faster than 4G conspiracy theorists ever could, even at their most efficient.

The current batshit crazy theory that 5G phone masts can spread coronavirus and control your mind has spread approximately 18 times faster than that which led to the burning of 4G masks nearly 10 years ago.

4G conspiracist, Sim Piltawn, 57, said, “With every generation of conspiracy theorist we are getting faster and much more efficient.

“Soon, we’ll be spreading conspiracies faster than even the craziest nutcase can even think of them.

“I will soon be upgrading myself to 5G as my contract with David Icke is nearly up and I’ll be looking for a better deal, with access to millions more conspiracy theories much more quickly.

“Or, as it’s more commonly known, The Daily Express.”

TY@NT

Back