Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
When are the Moderators going to step in and do something about this. Other vulnerable chatters are (quite rightly) protected from the bullies and trolls why isn't this man afforded the same protection?

Hang on a minute he gives it but cant take it you havent seen what hes like but you have your opinion i have mine

B

Bad_Influence

When are the Moderators going to step in and do something about this. Other vulnerable chatters are (quite rightly) protected from the bullies and trolls why isn't this man afforded the same protection?

You know everything but you claim to have only been here since March. Strange.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I have every respect for older folk i was brought up proper not dragged but him he takes the biscuit

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Vulnerable chatter. Ffs that is laughable

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do`nt worry about me ;i can talk back at any of the crap they try to send at me . If you think deeply enough you`ll figure out why the sad clique are protected ;) Thanks for showing concern .

L

Lancashire

Vulnerable chatter. Ffs that is laughable
What the audience and the Moderators don't know, is that you and that other thing did EXACTLY the same thing to other chatters on another site. Unless you are bullying someone, you are never happy. None of you.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
What the audience and the Moderators don't know, is that you and that other thing did EXACTLY the same thing to other chatters on another site. Unless you are bullying someone, you are never happy. None of you.
Wrong .... i wasnt on no other site. Try again

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Do`nt worry about me ;i can talk back at any of the crap they try to send at me . If you think deeply enough you`ll figure out why the sad clique are protected ;) Thanks for showing concern .

Im in no clique you stupid man the other chatroom i was in u used to go in you was a right perv there u used to try it on with the women then when u didnt get your way ud be mouthy just like now !

B

Bad_Influence

You’re amusing. Think you know everything but know nothing. It’s funny.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Who is the THING as you so put it

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

King stated in a 2013 interview that he came up with the idea for Pennywise after asking himself what scared children "more than anything else in the world", and feeling that the answer was clowns.[1] King thought of a troll like the one in the children's tale "Three Billy Goats Gruff",[2] who inhabited a sewer system.
This about sums you up Sad ....and that`s putting it mildly.
Note the mention of "Troll" that`s you ok

Wow! That gets my instant respect for your 'research' into that, hell2bwith76. The irony, yet again, is astounding. ;)
If only some of these puppets put as much thought as you do into their contributions, for a change.

P.S. Did Fiona specially 'come out of retirement' to back SAD up? Truly laughable.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did you notice friend that since he moved from the other room the chatters in original room have had to move to join him when they didn`t have a leader ?

B

Bad_Influence

Did you notice friend that since he moved from the other room the chatters in original room have had to move to join him when they didn`t have a leader ?

No he didn’t because he’s never been in the room when I’ve been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back