Reaction score
Biden……Old.
Putin……Parkinson's.
Merkel …Finishing.
Johnson.. Finished.

Where do we go now?

Q

quietfem

just leave politics alone as all corrupt and what can your or mines vote do to change it ,just hope things can get better

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bad reply. We all need to, must, use our vote. Otherwise chaos, or more chaos than we are used to.
As an example, Corbyn would still be a contender had we not voted! :eek:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tell me what other party's are doing good first and come back ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tell me what other party's are doing good first and come back ?
Hate to remind you but it`s Conservatives in power by a large majority .We had a General Election if you remember ? last Year ?:) Think !

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You didt answer the question /
And yes i voted them in well my one vote
So if Corbyn got in what would he do better besides

B

Bad_Influence

Every gov’t in every country has made mistakes. Trying to keep people safe while keeping the country afloat in wholly unprecedented times was never going to be easy, and it was, and always will be an impossible task.

Some say the first lockdown was too soon, some say it was too late. Some say this lockdown is pointless, some say it’s not tight enough.

Then there’s the fact that in general people think it’s someone else’s duty to protect them, yet they don’t protect themselves. I don’t know if wearing a mask helps protect me and/or others, but while there’s a chance it might, I’ll wear one in public.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Every gov’t in every country has made mistakes. Trying to keep people safe while keeping the country afloat in wholly unprecedented times was never going to be easy, and it was, and always will be an impossible task.

Some say the first lockdown was too soon, some say it was too late. Some say this lockdown is pointless, some say it’s not tight enough.

Then there’s the fact that in general people think it’s someone else’s duty to protect them, yet they don’t protect themselves. I don’t know if wearing a mask helps protect me and/or others, but while there’s a chance it might, I’ll wear one in public.

Yes!!!!! A thousand times yes!!!! I can’t believe I’m agreeing with a dude who has a scary arse clown for a god :D:D:D:D

Hels2803

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Yes I totally agree, it would seem that they cant do right for doing wrong but on the whole I think the government has responded well to the pandemic! God alone knows where we would be if Corbyn was our leader - scary :eek:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You didt answer the question /
And yes i voted them in well my one vote
So if Corbyn got in what would he do better besides
Hypothetical question .Corbyn didn`t get into Number 10 so if there is any blame to be aimed ,it`s at Boris & aids(not saying i blame or agree with him)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hels we be broke and living under Russia wing
Don`t be so silly .We managed to wage a war and win when we were "broke" ! .I`m sure a few pence extra Income tax (in the £) won`t put anyone in the poor house eh ? Didn`t you know we are the 5th Wealthiest Country in the World?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im not being silly you still havnt answered my question .Your so far up labours bum your believe anything

Not so sure we are the 5th richest now we still paying for the second world war

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im not being silly you still havnt answered my question .Your so far up labours bum your believe anything

You need to read your history book if you want to make serious comments. We finished paying our WW2 to America in 2006.
What`s all this childish joke about me & Labour ? How do you know who i support in Politics ? . You sound like a Trump supporter to me !:).
Five or six of our multi billionaires could pay off the whole Covid debt in a trice if they wanted to but they want to hang on to their money & power .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sorry for another quick reply but wtf has any other Party got to do with our current state of affairs?. There is one Government and they have a massive majority so they can do anything they like with the way they run the Nation. You trying to shift the current woes on other parties which have no say in the matter ! Get your facts right ,then come back and make a sensible comment to this thread if you are able.

B

Bad_Influence

Sorry for another quick reply but wtf has any other Party got to do with our current state of affairs?. There is one Government and they have a massive majority so they can do anything they like with the way they run the Nation. You trying to shift the current woes on other parties which have no say in the matter ! Get your facts right ,then come back and make a sensible comment to this thread if you are able.

You say five or six of our billionaires could pay off the whole COVID debt then ask others to make a sensible comment? It seems to me that you started the stupidity.
Why should individuals pay it off for you? Just because they are rich? You don’t like that they have money because you don’t huh? They should pay all the debts because it’ll mean you, your kids and grandkids don’t have to?
I’ll tell you what, you hand back your pension every month, after all you not entitled to it any more than those billionaires are entitled to their money are you? Or are you special for some reason? Surely if every pensioner handed it back the debt would be paid off very quickly, therefore no impact on our kids and future generations huh?
And yes I’m aware that is a ridiculous suggestion, but no more ridiculous than yours.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad he lives in cuckoo land yes people should pay there right taxes i agree even i pay lot of tax still now and i been retired 12 years ,Only governments can make them pay taxes
And hel dont know where you get me liking trump never liked the man wait till 20th jan and watch the lawsuits coming in and hopefully we know the truth about his lies ( dont all lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back