Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lancashire

Did you notice friend that since he moved from the other room the chatters in original room have had to move to join him when they didn`t have a leader ?

Hell, if I was you I would stop biting, there will come a time when they run out of excuses when they tag team other targets and will have to be tackled by the powers to be or the site will just die. They are wrong uns, they will always be wrong uns and nothing you or I, etc say will change their behavior.

B

Bad_Influence

He obviously knows a lot more that you like eh Bad ? others have you sussed also and ,who knows , it may come back to bite you one day .

Heels dear boy, the only ppl who have a go at me here are yourself, WP, Altair, Seeya, and this Lancashire freak. See the common factor?

B

Bad_Influence

Hell, if I was you I would stop biting, there will come a time when they run out of excuses when they tag team other targets and will have to be tackled by the powers to be or the site will just die. They are wrong uns, they will always be wrong uns and nothing you or I, etc say will change their behavior.

Yes Hells stop biting, let it go. Let’s see if you can.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Why does he always acuse someone of drinking deary me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back