Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i Remember bad on ukcb sitar hells and yourself you was a troll on there as well

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I`ve never heard of you prior to this session .If you don`t like that then tough as it`s true . I knew each of the others on UKCB agreed but not you unless... you have changed your screen name ? I didn`t know Daisy or F1 either
Plus ,i may be a silly little man but you are not even a man of any sort .
Hells I remember you on UKCB, you used to argue with Arti and Mista regularly as well as Bad, Daisy was under another name then.
You remember Railwayman?
Goodness me, have you lost your memory?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

King stated in a 2013 interview that he came up with the idea for Pennywise after asking himself what scared children "more than anything else in the world", and feeling that the answer was clowns.[1] King thought of a troll like the one in the children's tale "Three Billy Goats Gruff",[2] who inhabited a sewer system.
This about sums you up Sad ....and that`s putting it mildly.
Note the mention of "Troll" that`s you ok

Last edited:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score

King stated in a 2013 interview that he came up with the idea for Pennywise after asking himself what scared children "more than anything else in the world", and feeling that the answer was clowns.[1] King thought of a troll like the one in the children's tale "Three Billy Goats Gruff",[2] who inhabited a sewer system.
Note the mention of "Troll" that`s you ok.
Gotta love google hey lol

B

Bad_Influence

Note the mention of "Troll" that`s you ok.

Jeez you’re getting worse. It smacks of desperation now. You’re pathetic.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells I remember you on UKCB, you used to argue with Arti and Mista regularly as well as Bad, Daisy was under another name then.
You remember Railwayman?
Goodness me, have you lost your memory?
I remember Arti , Sensi , Clive (railwayman) and Mista plus a few others but i don`t remember Bad at all .
I argued at times with sensi and mista but ya know what ? I had good reason then to argue with them as i do now .Lies were and still are being circulated about me on this site and Bad`s followers seem to be the main instigators. Perhaps i have lost a lot of memory ...do any of them think about my age ? apart from using it as a point to mock and scorn. One day hey may get there and know exactly what it is like to have les memory ,hearing ,a few Heart attacks etc .I just hope their memories allow them to think of how they have bullied myself and others on this site when they are able bodied.

B

Bad_Influence

I remember Arti , Sensi , Clive (railwayman) and Mista plus a few others but i don`t remember Bad at all .
I argued at times with sensi and mista but ya know what ? I had good reason then to argue with them as i do now .Lies were and still are being circulated about me on this site and Bad`s followers seem to be the main instigators. Perhaps i have lost a lot of memory ...do any of them think about my age ? apart from using it as a point to mock and scorn. One day hey may get there and know exactly what it is like to have les memory ,hearing ,a few Heart attacks etc .I just hope their memories allow them to think of how they have bullied myself and others on this site when they are able bodied.

It’s simple, if you can’t take it, don’t give it out. You are plainly unfit to be here so take yourself away for the sake of you health.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Okay, fair enough.
Can’t you just let it go?
The more you react the more everyone else will as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back