Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Okay, fair enough.
Can’t you just let it go?
The more you react the more everyone else will as well.
I have let it go .You obviously hav`nt read what Bad and Co. have been saying to or about me for a long time now .I did think that you were one of the few who were totally unbiased . Seems as though you too need to be a part of the Clown`s clique though now .
Befored you rant about what i have just typed read all of this thread and of other threads which i started ,without any reference to Bad , but he loves to butt in and show how "big" he is .
Read about his attitude towards Old people and what he thinks about their Pensions and see what he really is like ! I won`t be put off using this site just to satisfy the likes of him and his cronies.

B

Bad_Influence

Let it go????? You bring it up almost every night you freak.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s simple, if you can’t take it, don’t give it out. You are plainly unfit to be here so take yourself away for the sake of you health.
You are unfit to be a part of the Human Race . Give up yeah ? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww to all the attempt at abuse by your clique of skirty ladies .You don`t scare me like you might others .

B

Bad_Influence

You are unfit to be a part of the Human Race . Give up yeah ? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww to all the attempt at abuse by your clique of skirty ladies .You don`t scare me like you might others .

Pmsl

L

Lancashire

It’s simple, if you can’t take it, don’t give it out. You are plainly unfit to be here so take yourself away for the sake of you health.
Yet another chatter you will drive away from the boards, among the many who no longer post, with your shrieking banshees at your side and while you abuse an elderly man with impunity because you have "demonized" him and merely because he stands up to you. Well done you, you cowardly spineless bully.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Give it up your losing it seriously

L

Lancashire

When are the Moderators going to step in and do something about this. Other vulnerable chatters are (quite rightly) protected from the bullies and trolls why isn't this man afforded the same protection?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .boring wenches ,go lick your masters toes ,he demands it.
Is thats one of ur fetishes ? U wanna lick bads toes. Wow knew u was obsessed with him but man u got its bad pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back