Where do we go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

I’d love to know who this Lancashire guy is. Never in the room, never commented in the forum until recently. Only comes to have a go at me..... not in the slightest bit dodgy. Hmmmm

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love to know who this Lancashire guy is. Never in the room, never commented in the forum until recently. Only comes to have a go at me..... not in the slightest bit dodgy. Hmmmm
Whoever he/she is they know you a lot better than you think . You hate to be questioned eh ?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I merely read what others type about you in the chatrooms. After all, if they say you are an alki then who am i do argue ?
Ohhh in that case are we to believe everything we read about u ?? Pmsl mind u most have made there own minds up the way u act

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Oh apparently im an alki lmaaaaoooooo thats so funny

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohhh in that case are we to believe everything we read about u ?? Pmsl mind u most have made there own minds up the way u act
You have already shown that you believe what others say about me .so that`s nothing new.

L

Lancashire

Oh and one last thought before I depart. "Bad Manners" is a sly rat to boot. When he isn
I am a known reg in the "room", you cretin. The one and only time I have seen you in there you were sleazing around all the females, which is exactly what you do on the boards when you are not bullying elderly chatters and trying to bully anyone else who has a different viewpoint to yours.

You're a wrong un, a bully, and a coward to boot.

B

Bad_Influence

Whoever he/she is they know you a lot better than you think . You hate to be questioned eh ?

Oh no, I am questionable. But not by someone whose ONLY comments are based on no facts, and with no knowledge of me.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh and one last thought before I depart. "Bad Manners" is a sly rat to boot. When he isn

I am a known reg in the "room", you cretin. The one and only time I have seen you in there you were sleazing around all the females, which is exactly what you do on the boards when you are not bullying elderly chatters and trying to bully anyone else who has a different viewpoint to yours.

You're a wrong un, a bully, and a coward to boot.

Lmao. That shows you don’t know me. Thank you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh no, I am questionable. But not by someone whose ONLY comments are based on no facts, and with no knowledge of me.
I think he/she has far more knowledge about you than you like ! which must upset you .Here ,have some of these tissues before you soak the postboys room .

L

Lancashire

You really should be careful about who you abuse or your past history might just come back to bite you on the arse, you cowardly bully (bullies).

I think he/she has far more knowledge about you than you like ! which must upset you .Here ,have some of these tissues before you soak the postboys room .

Next time I am in the room I will PM you with the gory details. Catch you soon, take it easy.

;)

B

Bad_Influence

You really should be careful about who you abuse or your past history might just come back to bite you on the arse, you cowardly bully (bullies).

Next time I am in the room I will PM you with the gory details. Catch you soon, take it easy.

;)

Come on. Back up your claim. You banned me where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back