What fucked you off right now?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
If "Some" powers are devolved, then they are separate from a central body politic enforcing total control.

Their societies certainly are devolved.

You know nothing about devolution. Get googling Mr Masters educated social scientist and while yet again you make sweeping statements about topics you do not understand.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You know nothing about devolution. Get googling Mr Masters educated social scientist and while yet again you make sweeping statements about topics you do not understand.

So explain Devolution to me :)

SamBally

Reaction score
So explain Devolution to me

I understand you do not understand academia.

However, you made the claim Mr Masters educated social scientist, and so the onus is on your to explain.

Get googling.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I understand you do not understand academia.

However, you made the claim Mr Masters educated social scientist, and so the onus is on your to explain.

Get googling.

So you cant explain it.

Fair enough.

Figured most year 10's would know that word ;)

SamBally

Reaction score
So you cant explain it.

Fair enough.

Figured most year 10's would know that word ;)

You stick to typing bollocks that you preach.

The French were out marching in their thousands to protest against lockdown rules during actual lockdown while you "English" were hiding behind your sofa's.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You stick to typing bollocks that you preach.

The French were out marching in their thousands to protest against lockdown rules during actual lockdown while you "English" were hiding behind your sofa's.

Like the thousands who are in London every weekend protesting Covid passports.

Even the devolved areas of Wales, Ireland and Scotland have their own marches :)

SamBally

Reaction score
Like the thousands who are in London every weekend protesting Covid passports.

Even the devolved areas of Wales, Ireland and Scotland have their own marches

You didn't march. That is a fact. While you spout your English propoganda from behind the safety of your computer screen.

Some people get off their arses, you and the Professor are not them people.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You didn't march. That is a fact. While you spout your English propoganda from behind the safety of your computer screen.

Some people get off their arses, you and the Professor are not them people.

No I haven't marched for years, now I amble :)

B

Bad_Influence

Nice change of tack Sam. Now you don’t have to explain devolution. Well done you. :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Another thread ruined by useless arguing this is what pisses me off ......

It's the way of silly chat.

Sorry if I fecked up :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Another thread ruined by useless arguing this is what pisses me off ......
You do type some nonsense in here. Can't you confine it to your usual infantile banter in the 40's-50's chat room?
You're one of the worst offenders to ruin, hijack and devalue Forum threads. Stick to what you do best, or should I say worst.
:rolleyes:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You do type some nonsense in here. Can't you confine it to your usual infantile banter in the 40's-50's chat room?
You're one of the worst offenders to ruin, hijack and devalue Forum threads. Stick to what you do best, or should I say worst.
:rolleyes:
Do your worse .....:)

Bubbles84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Seeing Malta on sale when I have no money to currently go and having two jabs of god knows what put in my arm to enable me to go :(

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
1. Cats.
2. Having to catch cats.
3. Being PUNCHED by cats.
4. Being bitten by cats.
5. Broken borrowed cat carriers.
6. Strong wind which swings cat carriers about.
7. Knowing said vermin will return this afternoon to bite anew.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Women trying to reverse......wait..thats actually very funny lol.
I reversed for 0.4 of a mile yesterday (I checked how far!). A poor courier woman met me on the lane and just looked completely panicked (people not from here often can't cope unless there is a passing place). A surprising number of people can't reverse at all and although I often reverse for men, I usually HAVE to reverse for women. Why can so many not reverse?

While we're on it - why must people drive in to parking spaces? Why won't people reverse?!

M

Markie

I reversed for 0.4 of a mile yesterday (I checked how far!). A poor courier woman met me on the lane and just looked completely panicked (people not from here often can't cope unless there is a passing place). A surprising number of people can't reverse at all and although I often reverse for men, I usually HAVE to reverse for women. Why can so many not reverse?

While we're on it - why must people drive in to parking spaces? Why won't people reverse?!
Womens brains are wired backwards we think, so when they have to reverse it confuses them you see.....:p

You, of course, are the exception Cookie x ;)

C

CrazyCatLady

Cats that do not take 'No' for an answer and then proceed to stick their claws into my skin when I try to pull them off my lap/shoulder/face, and in the process gash me up, pretty badly.

Anyone who thinks cats are cute, defenceless creatures have clearly never met a cat.

Back