Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Naked Dogs on a Non Nudist Beach.

The dust in the bottom of cereal packets,

People who are still wearing masks because they have an ugly mug XD

C

CrazyCatLady

The NHS being called a 'free' service, when it's actually paid for by the taxpayer and only free to those who don't pay tax.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
waiting in a queue behind someone in a shop who then when it gets to them being served, finds it a surprise that they are asked for money, so start looking for their wallet or rummaging in their handbag while verbally explaining what they are doing and then, after theyve paid, remaining in the queue while putting all their sh** away and making small talk with the cashier/server............totally unaware that i and no doubt the people behind me are getting increasingly fkd off with an array of sighs, groans, huffing&puffing. Admittedly on occasions when time has dragged on too long, has often culminated in me reaching the end of my tether and either loudly whispering "today" or outright asking "will you be finishing this transaction at some point this century"

Danny84

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People at cash machines, takes me less than 20 seconds to draw money out. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING FOR 3 WHOLE MINUTES

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
1. People walking in front of you and then just stopping or walking really slowly.
2. Chewing with your mouth open
3. Noises when eating/drinking
4. Sneezing/coughing and not covering your face
5. Unkindness

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Can’t lie, this gets me too.
also people that take a long time packing their shopping in the supermarket. Just shove it in a bag and fucking move
I think i told you , there is a woman who works in my local Tesco express ,

She has no clue of shapes or how to pack a carrier bag ,

I always wanna shout at her but she already looks sad hahaha

She is fcukin useless xx

Danny84

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think i told you , there is a woman who works in my local Tesco express ,

She has no clue of shapes or how to pack a carrier bag ,

I always wanna shout at her but she already looks sad hahaha

She is fcukin useless xx
but she already looks sad lmao

this killed me hahahaha

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
waiting in a queue behind someone in a shop who then when it gets to them being served, finds it a surprise that they are asked for money, so start looking for their wallet or rummaging in their handbag while verbally explaining what they are doing and then, after theyve paid, remaining in the queue while putting all their sh** away and making small talk with the cashier/server............totally unaware that i and no doubt the people behind me are getting increasingly fkd off with an array of sighs, groans, huffing&puffing. Admittedly on occasions when time has dragged on too long, has often culminated in me reaching the end of my tether and either loudly whispering "today" or outright asking "will you be finishing this transaction at some point this century"
Happened in woolworths of course years ago, from corner of my eye remember seeing a blow up mallet, wouldnt have hurt but a good bash over the head preferably several times would have made my day. That does vex me terribly.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
jehovah's witnesses having that knack of knocking at the most inappropriate times, usually dressed like theyve been punched through marks and spencers from the seventies, trying to peddle a fkn a pamphlet to you showing an array of overly happy people living in a natural utopia while either reeking of brute or elizabeth arden........its a no from me

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
when you order something and it states its an "all day delivery" that requires a signature and its between 8am and 6pm and you KNOW that a) if you pop out for 10 minutes it will come at that time OR b) will arrive at 5.55 after youve had to rearrange your day to accommodate it OR c) it never arrives OR the winner d) after keeping an eye on the door, you go to make a brew and come back to find the card "we missed you" stealthily slipped through your letterbox

Back