What do you have the least tolerance for?

T

ToughType

People that say i know what you're going through , when they clearly DONT

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The struggle is real.

.a7dbf050478169bac2cecaee9e.jpgebe16d5d8e800727538934547b.jpg

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Women! Their attempt at logical and ordered thinking. I'll leave it at that for now.
;)
My thinking has no order what so ever, if it did it would be complete kaos, so on this occassion I can partly agree with your statement

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People that are so carried away with their own ideas and opinions that there's no space for an alternative

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Cats.

Morning People.

Mornings.

People.

jillxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sitting down to family meal, then the grandkids or my daughter using the phone . If we all go out for a meal, i make the rule first one to use there mobile pays the bill .That tends to stop the adult grandchildren using there phones whilst we are at the table

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
People who put milk into the cup before water, when making tea. I'm not having that kind of negativity in my life!
I am with you on that, milk NEVER goes in first

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone who owns an odd number of pencils!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
People who take their nice little dogs for walkies in the fields near to us and then the dog waits until it`s on the way back to their home and poos on our front garden ! Of course the owners never pick it up. <waits for the all the comments from doggy lovers :)>

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
People who take their nice little dogs for walkies in the fields near to us and then the dog waits until it`s on the way back to their home and poos on our front garden ! Of course the owners never pick it up. <waits for the all the comments from doggy lovers :)>

Confront the dog owner. Put up a "remove your sh**" sign. Or a CCTV sign. If all else fails film it and report it to the local council. I would never tolerate a dog shitting in my garden and the owner not doing the responsible thing and if I caught the dog in the act the owner would be wearing it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Confront the dog owner. Put up a "remove your sh**" sign. Or a CCTV sign. If all else fails film it and report it to the local council. I would never tolerate a dog shitting in my garden and the owner not doing the responsible thing and if I caught the dog in the act the owner would be wearing it.
It`s surprising how many people just ignore the Dog signs about removing poo. One of the more common things is for people with a dog to pick up the poo in the bag and then throw the bag into the hedge or the grass ! I think there`s a reason for this ,i have my own theory.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
One of the more common things is for people with a dog to pick up the poo in the bag and then throw the bag into the hedge or the grass ! I think there`s a reason for this ,i have my own theory.

They are lazy b*stards?

And any decent dog owner would use recyclable doggy bags that biodegrade over 30 years or so.

lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
People who will take in parcels or even food that does not belong to them. Imagine stealing someone's food that they've paid for. Parcels have accidentally arrived at my house, and i would never dream about opening or eating anything that doesn't belong to me, even if i was hungry, it's the moral principle.

Beggars who are not homeless and dress the part to make themselves appear that way, and plant themselves down next to an ATM machine outside of the Co-op. I can see how that comes across as intimidating for some people who can't say no to these scammers who prey and exploit good natured people. This frustrates me because it takes away from the people who do need the help. It feeds into the stigma that all homeless people act that way, which is not true.

Back