What do you have the least tolerance for?

I

Ice-Queen

My eyes are the wrong side of 50...Sometimes I have to get close to the shelves in a supermarket to see what I need...Some Kent decides to WALK right in front between Me and the Shelf.....Then just carries on walking away without a care.

Extremely annoying and not something I would do.

Having said that...I now have a plan in place for when folks do this to ME, I sneak up on them and do it back to them...!

When they are just about to reach for a can of Beans...I strike....And walk right in between them and the shelf.

They can't say anything, they have just done it to ME...!

It's funny when it happens and makes my day.
Sad lol

F

FlatLined

Bad manners, self entitled people who put themselves before everyone else.
People who look down on others.
Cheats and liars.
Bad breath.
Whingers.
People who won't control their dogs...either teeth or bowels.
My next door neighbour's ongoing outside extension work,,,(though to be fair he only does it in summer when I am trying to relax in the garden)
Bad drivers.
Shop workers who have a conversation with someone else when they are serving me.
People who step off the escalator then stop dead.
People who quietly fart in enclosed spaces...lifts etc.
People who dont acknowledge I have held a door open for them and waltz through as if I am the bloody commissionaire.
People who let a door close in my face.
Scanning the 3 million Sky channels and finding there is nothing worth watching on any of them.

People who moan a lot...
Big long list there haha

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bad manners, self entitled people who put themselves before everyone else.
People who look down on others.
Cheats and liars.
Bad breath.
Whingers.
People who won't control their dogs...either teeth or bowels.
My next door neighbour's ongoing outside extension work,,,(though to be fair he only does it in summer when I am trying to relax in the garden)
Bad drivers.
Shop workers who have a conversation with someone else when they are serving me.
People who step off the escalator then stop dead.
People who quietly fart in enclosed spaces...lifts etc.
People who dont acknowledge I have held a door open for them and waltz through as if I am the bloody commissionaire.
People who let a door close in my face.
Scanning the 3 million Sky channels and finding there is nothing worth watching on any of them.

People who moan a lot...

Damn, how did I miss the irony of that post.

Getting slow :D

Nice one lol

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
energy vampires, people who take take and dont give at least 50% to a conversation
You mean the forum voyeurs who just read it but contribute nowt? I'd like to say "hear hear" to that, but it's their internet, they can do as they please. :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

You mean the forum voyeurs who just read it but contribute nowt? I'd like to say "hear hear" to that, but it's their internet, they can do as they please. :rolleyes:
I have never understood that tbh. Lurkers are a strange breed. :eek:
If they are interested enough to read various threads, why are they shy of giving their own opinions?

A

angelo

I have never understood that tbh. Lurkers are a strange breed. :eek:
If they are interested enough to read various threads, why are they shy of giving their own opinions?
our put in silly laughing stickers as no brainers that's about their level of intellect

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Online bullshitters. Easily recognizable.

Whatever the subject, however random, they always appear to have a "personal" connection to the topic.

The more controversial the topic the better it is because they get to air their unpleasant, repulsive views with a 'get out of jail free card'.

My dad is bigger than your dad. Whatever you have done I have done it bigger and better.

If there are two of them (and there are) then they compete for the limelight. If one broke an arm the other one broke 3 arms and a leg.

No, before you ask it's not my view. I know someone who knows someone and this means I am ALWAYS right and you are ALWAYS wrong.

Because that's how science works, stupid.

A

angelo

Whatever the subject, however random, they always appear to have a "personal" connection to the topic.

The more controversial the topic the better it is because they get to air their unpleasant, repulsive views with a 'get out of jail free card'.

My dad is bigger than your dad. Whatever you have done I have done it bigger and better.

If there are two of them (and there are) then they compete for the limelight. If one broke an arm the other one broke 3 arms and a leg.

No, before you ask it's not my view. I know someone who knows someone and this means I am ALWAYS right and you are ALWAYS wrong.

now in English

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
No English.gif

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Mine is that sound in movies and shows where they are kissing. Its as bad as the smacking while eating !

A

angelo

tmi now hush

Back