What do you have the least tolerance for?

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At the moment my least tolerance is definitely to humans.

I also have no tolerance for liars and the strange thing is most of them I’ve met in my life have been online. I think that says it all about the internet and the dangers. If something or someone sounds too good to be true … usually they aren’t.

BE92885D-FFDE-428B-9103-8D4632A8C8E7.gif

O

Oswestrian

Women's arses that don't have sun tan lines.

However there was this one Jewish girl ...

S

Saphire

At the moment my least tolerance is definitely to humans.

I also have no tolerance for liars and the strange thing is most of them I’ve met in my life have been online. I think that says it all about the internet and the dangers. If something or someone sounds too good to be true … usually they aren’t.

View attachment 9419
I suppose it's a lot easier to be something you are not online...in other words, it's easier for a liar to lie.

I have never come online to garner friendships, though I have made a few along the way...I honestly think if you are online to find genuine friends, it must be a lot more risky than actually finding them out in the real world.

A

angelo

I suppose it's a lot easier to be something you are not online...in other words, it's easier for a liar to lie.

I have never come online to garner friendships, though I have made a few along the way...I honestly think if you are online to find genuine friends, it must be a lot more risky than actually finding them out in the real world.
the real world is just as bad with liars and dishonest folk plus it's a lot more dangerous than on line you can block or switch off your PC can't do that in real life

S

Saphire

the real world is just as bad with liars and dishonest folk plus it's a lot more dangerous than on line you can block or switch off your PC can't do that in real life
It's easier to spot a liar face to face though, body language is a lot more obvious than words on a screen.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
People who will take in parcels or even food that does not belong to them. Imagine stealing someone's food that they've paid for. Parcels have accidentally arrived at my house, and i would never dream about opening or eating anything that doesn't belong to me, even if i was hungry, it's the moral principle.

Beggars who are not homeless and dress the part to make themselves appear that way, and plant themselves down next to an ATM machine outside of the Co-op. I can see how that comes across as intimidating for some people who can't say no to these scammers who prey and exploit good natured people. This frustrates me because it takes away from the people who do need the help. It feeds into the stigma that all homeless people act that way, which is not true.
Yep. I've seen this done when I was homeless at one stage. The guy was mentally ill though, but he'd go to the SVDP bin and steal clothes ro put in his suitcase to sit and beg with.

Back