What do you have the least tolerance for?

ToughType

I am the Dream, you are the Dreamer
Reaction score
People that say i know what you're going through , when they clearly DONT

Poco_Loco

✪ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The struggle is real.

.a7dbf050478169bac2cecaee9e.jpgebe16d5d8e800727538934547b.jpg

Omega

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Idiots in general - I know, many sub-categories could be put into this single category, depending on what one considers an idiot to be.

Let's just say that I have got to the point of tolerating very few people.

Clarity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
People that are so carried away with their own ideas and opinions that there's no space for an alternative

Poco_Loco

✪ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cats.

Morning People.

Mornings.

People.

jillxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sitting down to family meal, then the grandkids or my daughter using the phone . If we all go out for a meal, i make the rule first one to use there mobile pays the bill .That tends to stop the adult grandchildren using there phones whilst we are at the table

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bills! And they keep Comming :p
Like Dishes!

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
People who take their nice little dogs for walkies in the fields near to us and then the dog waits until it`s on the way back to their home and poos on our front garden ! Of course the owners never pick it up. <waits for the all the comments from doggy lovers :)>

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
People who take their nice little dogs for walkies in the fields near to us and then the dog waits until it`s on the way back to their home and poos on our front garden ! Of course the owners never pick it up. <waits for the all the comments from doggy lovers :)>

Confront the dog owner. Put up a "remove your sh**" sign. Or a CCTV sign. If all else fails film it and report it to the local council. I would never tolerate a dog shitting in my garden and the owner not doing the responsible thing and if I caught the dog in the act the owner would be wearing it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Confront the dog owner. Put up a "remove your sh**" sign. Or a CCTV sign. If all else fails film it and report it to the local council. I would never tolerate a dog shitting in my garden and the owner not doing the responsible thing and if I caught the dog in the act the owner would be wearing it.
It`s surprising how many people just ignore the Dog signs about removing poo. One of the more common things is for people with a dog to pick up the poo in the bag and then throw the bag into the hedge or the grass ! I think there`s a reason for this ,i have my own theory.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
One of the more common things is for people with a dog to pick up the poo in the bag and then throw the bag into the hedge or the grass ! I think there`s a reason for this ,i have my own theory.

They are lazy b*stards?

And any decent dog owner would use recyclable doggy bags that biodegrade over 30 years or so.

lol