• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Time will tell I guess. But I’m sure Starmer’s mates in the Met will do all they can to protect him.
I just read the story ,which i hadn`t seen before even though it appears to have been running for several months.
It was written by the Daily Mail yes ? I don`t know who wrote the Borisgate story .
If the story is as i read it then i agree ,it should be investigated same as Boris`s. No two ways about it . The shouting is for the Durham Police to investigate it ? i think ,not the Met.( who have been doing Boris`s)
I`ll try to keep an eye on the story which so far i ain`t seen .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Labour Hypocrisy! Angela Rayner finally admits to having legs

ukchathairylegs.jpg

Deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner has been forced into an embarrassing turn-around and has now finally admitted that she is in possession of several legs.

Reports first emerged in the Boris Johnson Fan Club newsletter – The Mail on Sunday – that Ms Rayner owned a number legs.

Initially, the accusation was denied by both Ms Rayner and the Labour Party. However, after a week of increasing pressure and damning pictorial evidence, Ms Rayner has finally come clean and admitted that she owns between one and three legs and uses them regularly for motion.

“Frankly, I hope that Ms Rayner is considering her position,” said an outraged Sir Kriz Tawfoor-Bumface, the 104-year-old Tory MP for Buttocks-Under-The-Water.

“Not only did she deny having legs, but she stood up using those legs to make such a denial. It’s outrageous hypocrisy of the worst kind and not something we should see in our great parliament.”

Sir Kriz called for Ms Rayner to stop attending PMQs for the foreseeable future.

“I don’t think she should be in the chamber as she is clearly using these legs of hers to gain an unfair advantage. To stand up to speak, to sit down again when she’s finished speaking. It’s all done with these legs she denied having and, frankly, that’s not on.”

The Mail on Sunday is said to be preparing to rock the Labour Party with a new bombshell revelation that up to two thirds of Labour’s 104 female MPs also have legs.

via ~ DailyWaxOnWaxOff

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Labour Hypocrisy! Angela Rayner finally admits to having legs

View attachment 9624

Deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner has been forced into an embarrassing turn-around and has now finally admitted that she is in possession of several legs.

Reports first emerged in the Boris Johnson Fan Club newsletter – The Mail on Sunday – that Ms Rayner owned a number legs.

Initially, the accusation was denied by both Ms Rayner and the Labour Party. However, after a week of increasing pressure and damning pictorial evidence, Ms Rayner has finally come clean and admitted that she owns between one and three legs and uses them regularly for motion.

“Frankly, I hope that Ms Rayner is considering her position,” said an outraged Sir Kriz Tawfoor-Bumface, the 104-year-old Tory MP for Buttocks-Under-The-Water.

“Not only did she deny having legs, but she stood up using those legs to make such a denial. It’s outrageous hypocrisy of the worst kind and not something we should see in our great parliament.”

Sir Kriz called for Ms Rayner to stop attending PMQs for the foreseeable future.

“I don’t think she should be in the chamber as she is clearly using these legs of hers to gain an unfair advantage. To stand up to speak, to sit down again when she’s finished speaking. It’s all done with these legs she denied having and, frankly, that’s not on.”

The Mail on Sunday is said to be preparing to rock the Labour Party with a new bombshell revelation that up to two thirds of Labour’s 104 female MPs also have legs.

via ~ DailyWaxOnWaxOff

Don`t quit yet ,the Forum will be so boring :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Simple yes or no answers please but any comments are welcome .
Judging from your usual inept, 'politically-driven' comments, I would imagine that this poll is not going according to plan. :eek:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Judging from your usual inept, 'politically-driven' comments, I would imagine that this poll is not going according to plan. :eek:
I have no idea what you are on about .If you want to talk with big words then talk with someone who is more 2 faced than you are .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
(Waits for wp being called a clique member now) :)

S

Saphire

So the source of the Angela Rayner “Basic Instinct” story which forced Boris to release a statement condemning the ‘misogyny’ which had been ‘anonymously directed’ at the deputy Labour leader, has been revealed.

None other than…. (drum roll please), Angela Rayner herself.

It turns out she was heard by at least 4 MPs saying that during PMQs she liked ‘to do my Sharon Stone trick. I cross and uncross my legs and give him a flash of my ginger growler”.

She’s a classy wench that one. :p:p
This may or not be true, it could be just another ploy to demean her, as more and more sexist, misogynistic tales are coming out about the abhorrent behaviour women MP's have to put up with from their male counterparts.

The latest allegations against her, would hold a lot more credence if the people who were making these claims had the guts to show themselves.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are on about .If you want to talk with big words then talk with someone who is more 2 faced than you are .
How foolish if you think that any "poll" can go to a "plan" ! You`ve lost the plot old fella :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you suggesting other politicians of all Parties are more honest?
Maybe you should stop being so obsessed with arguing every comment I make and think before you reply.
I`m arguing that Boris didn`t just lie ONCE ! He`s lied through the teeth several times ( in succession) which has led to his case being investigated and him being fined by the Police ! Tell me about "all" the other MP`s and PM`s who have been charged with breaking the Laws ,especially a Law which HE made !! ffs you must try telling the truth sometime .

Back