• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Check the poll again now , Plus i don`t post a poll in order to "win" it ,as a few on here do ...silly boy :)
I haven't bothered returning to this thread because 1. It panders to populist trivia; and 2. I knew what the likely outcome of the poll was going to be. Strangely enough, it has not changed in spite of your hopes.
You just continue to read The Daily Mirror and The Sun to get more of your laughable material.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I haven't bothered returning to this thread because 1. It panders to populist trivia; and 2. I knew what the likely outcome of the poll was going to be. Strangely enough, it has not changed in spite of your hopes.
You just continue to read The Daily Mirror and The Sun to get more of your laughable material.
:rolleyes:
hahhaa ,i don`t read any newspaper ,never have since about 1960 so why change that habit now ?.The Sun is for cock suckers ( like you ) and the Mirror is ...i have no idea what .

W

WolfeSwitche

Wish I could post a drawing similar to yours, but I can't as it would go against TOU..

There wouldn't be any space for sarcasm in mine, though.

It would be of a woman who's doing her BDSM stuff and next to her I'd place a small child in a pushchair.

And besides that a drawing of a gang of child abusers, the kind we were talking about on the other thread..

Get the picture?

I don't think words would be necessary, do you?

...........................................................................................................................................

Excuse me for adding this post ^^^ @ OP.

I shall remove it tomorrow (if not banned for adding it)

It was aimed at the (word of choice) who inhabit this place, who think they are clever

When in reality, they are nothing more than sad, desperate (word of choice) looking for an argument.
Why would you involve children in BDSM?

W

WolfeSwitche

Nothing to debate with a troll who doesn't know whether theyre coming or going.

If you feel the need to question why I placed a child in a pushchair next to a woman into BDSM you haven't been following the conversation on the other thread.
"You were claiming that BDSM pays very good money and is empowering to women, a few days ago...

Many of these women are also mothers.

Is that setting a good example as a native, in your opinion ?"

You know nothing about BDSM.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Keep this thread on Topic please ,

"" Should Boris Go ""

Thanks

Back