• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Simple yes or no answers please but any comments are welcome .

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Boris should have gone after the Covid-19 care home genocide two years ago.

We also still have no information on who ordered that patients infected, or potentially infected with Covid-19, be returned to care homes straight from hospital and without pre-warning the care homes involved in advance.

If it had happened in a 3rd world country the MSM in this country would have written front-page headlines for months/years and politicians of all colours would have been lining up to condemn it.

You don't need to be a Professor in Virology to understand patients infected with Covid-19, in the most at-risk group, will infect others in that group.

A

angelo

We also still have no information on who ordered that patients infected, or potentially infected with Covid-19, be returned to care homes straight from hospital and without pre-warning the care homes involved in advance.

If it had happened in a 3rd world country the MSM in this country would have written front-page headlines for months/years and politicians of all colours would have been lining up to condemn it.

You don't need to be a Professor in Virology to understand patients infected with Covid-19, in the most at-risk group, will infect others in that group.
you tell em babes

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There must be at least one Tory who could be a decent replacement for the Baffoon & his sidekick ,who ,not only break Laws which he sets but then lies about all knowledge of them ! ffs .
I never voted for him but i gave him credit when he was first elected as leader .Now he`s gone way beyond a joke imo.

The MP who seemed a decent Tory was murdered ffs !.

A

angelo

There must be at least one Tory who could be a decent replacement for the Baffoon & his sidekick ,who ,not only break Laws which he sets but then lies about all knowledge of them ! ffs .
I never voted for him but i gave him credit when he was first elected as leader .Now he`s gone way beyond a joke imo.

The MP who seemed a decent Tory was murdered ffs !.
they've done a worse job than the Germans did in world war 2

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I could think of many more things he should have gone for, but i don't think this is one of them.

Reaction score
Yes, if money time and resources are going to continue to be wasted on him. I've lost count all the wrongs he's done so far, must take a lot to be declared as unfit to be PM. The silence from his party, they must all be as bad as him.

Last edited:
A

angelo

blah blah blah do shut up

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think as prime minister if you are caught lying to your population you should step down imo ,

Nick Clegg lied to students and his career was as good as over.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There would be no politicians left in the country if that principle was adhered to. :p
Thing is Boris has lied about a lie which he lied about in order to cover up a lie about another lie !
You need to stick to your preaching about the ills of Covid Vaccines and stay away from politics man :).

A

angelo

you should have went when your mom clapped eyes on you lmfao

Back