should Boris Go

• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
S

Saphire

YOUR thread about not wanting any trouble ,which i think has ben running now for almost 9 months ..according to what i see as the start date of the Thread Jan.21 2022 .Am i wrong ?
Yep.
It's just over 3 months...not 9 months. :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yep.
It's just over 3 months...not 9 months. :)
It`s just over 3 months since Bad changed his name back again ,
Forget it ! if you ain`t bright enough to see that he was another name until he changed BACK to Bad etc then not worth the space.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"The change of name does not alter any dates of posts. You are very strange."

Your quote from a few lines back . Truth or what ? Others have noticed that you delete stuff if you feel it`s not helping your cause :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look at post #543 on that thread, the one by Citizen. He replied to one of PandemicOfFear’s comments on the 22nd of April, or #560 on the 24th. How much evidence do you require?

In fact look at #22 on this thread, your own reply to PandemicOfFear on the 16th of April.
I`m not on abut recent remarks on that Thread . I`m saying if you look at the date when the Thread was created ( page #1 i suspect ?) it most likely shows either late 2021 or early 2022 which i think is wrong (as in fault not wrong as in wrong to do).
Check it ,i will again ..

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Umm it’s about a week since admin changed my name back to Bad. Over 3 months??? Wtf medication are you taking?
In fact I believe it was last Monday the change was made, so less than a week.
and i bet all those Threads which you wrote before name change show the date when you are Bad eh ? not the stupid name .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Right Hells, while I’m more than happy to allow you to make a fool of yourself constantly, I feel I should make clear what everyone else understands.

Any and all comments made under my (only) account, whether as PandemicOfFear or Bad_Influence, will now show as being made by Bad_Influence. Any comments replying to a post of mine made more than a week ago will show the reply was made to PandemicOfFear, whereas any reply made to a comment of mine in the last week will show as a reply to Bad_Influence.

ALL my comments come from my one and only account. Please, please get that into your head.

Surely that is not hard to understand, even for you?

And as for….

I can only apologise on behalf of admin for not changing the name on my account at precisely midnight, saving you the embarrassment of accusing me of being ‘crafty’ by having both names on the same day. If it still remains a problem in your deluded mind I suggest you take it up with admin.

Now carry on proving that without doubt you are an idiot, it is truly entertaining to read.

I prefer to read the funny tales posted by 2tadpoles . It`s so entertaining ( and expresses the facts of life and politics ,not the Mirrors version .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I prefer to read the funny tales posted by 2tadpoles . It`s so entertaining ( and expresses the facts of life and politics ,not the Mirrors version .
Why bother with them...?...When the Real Truth is out there..!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Judging from your usual inept, 'politically-driven' comments, I would imagine that this poll is not going according to plan. :eek:
Check the poll again now , Plus i don`t post a poll in order to "win" it ,as a few on here do ...silly boy :)

Back