• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've never rated him as a politician or as a Prime Minister, and I certainly didn't vote for him. But it seems like they are trying to force him out, I don't agree with the tactics they are using to achieve this.
Give the electorate a choice, rather then presenting them with a fait accompli.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, I do think our leader Boris should go, but not now. The timing just isn't right for a leadership contest, and there's no obvious candidate to replace him. Jeremy Hunt? no thanks... Rishi has been quickly found out... I wouldn't mind Sajid Javid getting the top job, although he has some baggage, but then again, haven't they all? There's no obvious replacement... And the less said about Sir Keir - the better :rolleyes:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The bar has been set so low to warrant a fixed penalty notice, so they should be looking again into Sir Keir's 'one bottle of beer, work meeting'. The funniest thing about this, is that after demanding the resignation of our leader Boris for getting a FPN, if he is also issued one, Sir Keir will surely have to resign.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Britain can only remember seven Tory scandals at any one time

TWO RULES.jpg

The UK has realised that it can only hold seven ongoing Tory scandals in its mind at once, so is forgetting at least another seven.

Voters who can remember Partygate have forgotten about PPE fraud, or those who recall Rishi Sunak’s green card can no longer sum up what this Rwanda thing is.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “Your short-term memory is limited. Our capacity for scandal is infinite.

“Just this weekend, when a Tory defended another Tory who’s been convicted of child abuse, you completely forgot about a KGB agent’s son joining the House of Lords.

“That despicable prick Andrew Bridgen lied under oath? Whoops, you’ve got no recollection of why fuel prices are so high. It just seems normal to you. You’re still too f.ucked off about Sir Gavin f.uking Williamson. See?

“Next week Priti Patel runs over a swan, Jacob Rees-Mogg claims to be the risen Christ, and Russia releases footage of Boris chopping lines with Rishi in Putin’s Swiss dacha. You’ll be like ‘inflation? Whassat?’”

Red Wall voter Ryan Whittaker said: “It is true that I’ve forgotten more Tory scandals than I remember. But it is fixed in my mind that I hate the twats.”

via ~ DailySleazyLyingCunts

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Goverment thievery being investigated! Today news.

Tory peer Michelle Mone’s home raided as PPE firm linked to her is investigated

NCA launches investigation into PPE Medpro, which secured £200m in Covid contracts.

The National Crime Agency has launched a potential fraud investigation into a PPE company linked to Michelle Mone and searched the Tory peer’s shared home.

The NCA investigation is into PPE Medpro, a company that secured more than £200m in government contracts near the start of the pandemic without public tender.

On Wednesday, the agency searched several properties associated with the company in the Isle of Man and London. They included the Isle of Man office building where PPE Medpro is registered and the mansion where Lady Mone lives with her husband, the business magnate Douglas Barrowman.

The Isle of Man constabulary confirmed that search warrants were executed at four addresses on the island on Wednesday “in support of an ongoing NCA investigation”. There were no arrests.

More than a dozen law enforcement officers are understood to have turned up unexpectedly at the Knox House building in the island’s capital, Douglas, where the Isle of Man PPE Medpro company is registered. One witness described the building being guarded by officers both at its front and rear.

The officers are understood to have seized documents, computers, phones and other electronic devices from the building.

Also searched was a Wardour Street address in central London, the office of the UK-registered PPE Medpro company that was awarded two government contracts worth £203m. A member of staff at that building told the Guardian: “It’s a ‘no comment’ all round.” Lawyers for PPE Medpro declined to comment.

The company was one of 51 businesses that were processed through a Tory VIP lane operated by the government to fast-track companies that had been recommended by politically connected individuals.

PPE Medpro’s first government contract, worth £80.85m for the supply of face masks, was awarded by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) in late May 2020. The second, a £122m contract to supply 25m sterile surgical gowns, was awarded in June 2020 but has been the subject of a significant contractual dispute.

Mone approached Gove, Lord Agnew and Lord Bethell on behalf of PPE Medpro. All were at the time ministers involved in pandemic procurement.

Mone appears to have been instrumental in PPE Medpro being entered into the “high priority” VIP lane by Agnew in May 2020.

In January the Guardian reported that leaked files appeared to suggest Mone and Barrowman were secretly involved in the PPE Medpro business. At the time, Mone’s lawyers said in response that the Guardian’s findings were “grounded entirely on supposition and speculation and not based on accuracy”.

The House of Lords standards commissioner, Martin Jelley, then launched an investigation, which is still ongoing, into whether Mone’s links to the company breached rules relating to members.

PPE Medpro’s first government contract, worth £80.85m for the supply of face masks, was awarded by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) in late May 2020. The second, a £122m contract to supply 25m sterile surgical gowns, was awarded in June 2020 but has been the subject of a significant contractual dispute.

The government rejected PPE Medpro’s gowns after checks in the UK and has said it is seeking to recover its money through a dispute resolution process. PPE Medpro has maintained that it complied with the terms of its gowns contract and is entitled to keep the money it was paid.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Those who’ve tried to bully Boris out of office, are nothing but liars and hypocrites. All those courtroom style speeches, all that grandstanding about morality, about people not being able to be with dying relatives ‘while the PM partied’ given by Starmer in PMQ’s, with the nodding tart beside him. They should resign in shame, they have absolutely zero credibility left now.
I believed nobody could make Labour look worse than Corbyn did, oh how wrong I was.
What they were doing was weaponising people's grief. Using it to further their own agenda. A truly, shameful ploy.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Attack is the best form of defence? That’s the tactics you’re gonna use? Dear oh dear. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Woah! New photos have emerged of Keir Starmer enjoying a glass of wine in 2005, within a month of the birthday of Prince Philip, who would later die.

Back