Puzzled .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have accused me many times of having multiple names on here, please don’t embarrass yourself even more by trying to deny it. So yes I’ll call you a liar again, because that is what you have been shown to be, not just by me, but by many people on this site.
That you’re still trying to even defend your actions over the last few years is astounding, you have been shown to play the victim so many times when in reality you are nothing more than a nutter who can’t accept the truth.

Oh that’s what you’d like folk to believe isn’t it? You can’t change the facts fella, you can deny they exist, fool yourself into believing they exist, but they remain FACTS.
What "facts " are you on about ? That you posted a vile cartooon in the main rooms in 2018 ,doctored to suit your personal thoughts a nd were banned for it ? I don`t think so chum . You did it and you were banned .and ever since you have used any ally to get me banned .

W

WolfeSwitche

Go back over your posts.

I pointed out where YOU name Bad, then you ask where you named him. I answered you.

You keep accusing Bad of doing all sorts of stuff without proof. Bit of a habit for you.

W

WolfeSwitche

Did I type it ?
I think you`ll find the post you are talking about doesn`t mention Bad by name ,just"him"
Anyway ,i need a drink . bbl maybe
Yeah whatever...

Btw, thought you didn't drink? You seem to be typing that a lot recently, but late to be drinking?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He says it a lot in chat too. Would explain a lot wouldn't it?
Well ,i guess now that you are one of the clique i can engage you to help your chief out .
I`m not an alki as you might be . It`s a fact that everyone needs a certain quantity of "liquid" a day to survive but ,unlike you lot ,it doesn`t have to be Alcoholic ;you comprehend ?

I hope Bad appreciates all the "likes " you are donating to his favourite charity ?"Cwises Breakin tools :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You keep accusing Bad of doing all sorts of stuff without proof. Bit of a habit for you
Yet more lies from one of Cwizze`s favourite fans . It`s not so much him but his partner who i can`t stand . Get your facts right old gal :)

W

WolfeSwitche

Well ,i guess now that you are one of the clique i can engage you to help your chief out .
I`m not an alki as you might be . It`s a fact that everyone needs a certain quantity of "liquid" a day to survive but ,unlike you lot ,it doesn`t have to be Alcoholic ;you comprehend ?

I hope Bad appreciates all the "likes " you are donating to his favourite charity ?"Cwises Breakin tools :)
I rarely drink alcohol so, no, I'm not an alcoholic.

W

WolfeSwitche

Yet more lies from one of Cwizze`s favourite fans . It`s not so much him but his partner who i can`t stand . Get your facts right old gal :)
You've accused him of lying, stealing pics, passing info on. Changing names, using more than one name.

So no lies from me.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You've accused him of lying, stealing pics, passing info on. Changing names, using more than one name.

So no lies from me.
That`s nothing to what he has accused me of ! Perhaps you should try to stop viewing his posts through rainbow specs !

W

WolfeSwitche

That`s nothing to what he has accused me of ! Perhaps you should try to stop viewing his posts through rainbow specs !
You're missing the point. Again.
You said you hadn't accused him of anything. I was merely pointing out that you did, in fact, accuse him of a few things.

Back