Puzzled .

W

WolfeSwitche

Don`t talk rubbish . There`s only one reason to turn the blame back on me ,that is pretty obvious .
Why not start to make sense by telling me ( and any other decent member) where did you see the "sandwich " board and then we can get on to the "why " part of my puzzle ok ?.
Oh dear god.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Firstly, it was years ago so I don’t know where the information came from, all I know is it came from one of your FB friends, and secondly, even if I knew I wouldn’t tell you… because I assume the info was given in confidence so even if I knew, or even if I was the one given the details directly, I wouldn’t break that confidence.
As I said, it wax years ago so if anything was going to come from it I would assume it would already have happened. So let it go fella, for the sake of your sanity.
(Your bank details were NOT in the info I was made aware of, I know you will find this hard to believe but if they had been, I’d have warned you, because if your friends have access to such things, this place is the very least of your worries.
Ok ,you did pass the info /access on to your "now" friends though yes ? and daisy does/did doctor my photo to fit your point ?
I got the info of when you were banned from a very reliable source who was staff back then . They are not now though but i have a screenshot of my chat with them. I want it to end but some vile person close to you still makes nasty remarks about me in chatrooms .
Right ,time for a drink .

S

Saphire

Someone is about to stab me ,am i responsible as i`m not as big as they ? You talk jibberish you know ? yet another sign of the "clique " mentality.
You

Any sort of normal persons out there ?? if so can you suggest an answer as i origonally asked .
If you share your personal details with someone, be they for a bank or a face book 'friend'....you have to hold some responsibility if that person uses the info irresponsibly.
All you do is act the victim all the time...then when people try to explain things to you, you insult them, and accuse them of being part of the imaginary clique you bleat on about.

I am finished with responding to you...you are a bloody idiot.:rolleyes:

S

Saphire

That deserved a special ‘Like’. Lol
I have tried to interact pleasantly with him for weeks, on several different threads, and each time (apart from the gardening thread, but there is time) he resorts to insults...I am a liar, part of the dreaded clique' I was even a man once....sometimes it's best to just give up I think.:confused:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That deserved a special ‘Like’. Lol
Got you off he hook eh ? Haaa but i now have a good idea who informed you to be able to access my account 4 years ago !
Talking to a member today i also KNOW that the least you would need to get into anyones FB account is their FULL name and i don`t think i would ever have given you that .
You trying to fool me mate ,calling me an "old fool" . Well buddy the "old" may be right but don`t think i`m that much of a fool to allow someone who hates me into my personal account !.Plus you can`t fool me into thinking that your friend TB just stumbled into my FB account ,when th doors were wide open ?? If you want Screen savers as to how she( along with other clique members) used it to bully me and to insult my family. .She should be ashamed of herself but then what can you expect from such scum.

Of course !! i forgot ! it`s MY fault that they insult me ,my family etc not the people who do the insulting . I ought to know that eh ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
posting others personal information . . . . . i never thought some could really hate a person on these that they dont know but i guess i was wrong
Ohhh believe me they can and do ! Give them a reason to stalk you and ridicule you in some way and they`ll trash your name until everyone on the site tags you as something nasty. These are not normal people thank goodness ! they are some of the dregs of society mate.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohhh believe me they can and do ! Give them a reason to stalk you and ridicule you in some way and they`ll trash your name until everyone on the site tags you as something nasty. These are not normal people thank goodness ! they are some of the dregs of society mate.
Note the laughing face of one of the clique who think that they are so big ? Their turn is coming ,i promise .with interest .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the name attached to the "laughs". make sure that you don`t allow them to find your real name ,unless you want your personal sites lest you want them hacked .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the name attached to the "laughs". make sure that you don`t allow them to find your real name ,unless you want your personal sites lest you want them hacked .
Within 2 days of me having a spat with one of the clique i had an email from a good friend who lives in Portugal .She said her FB had been hacked ! so she`d deleted it . Odd eh ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
If I was really able to ‘hack’ someone’s FB, does he really think I’d choose his account to hack? There’s soooo much more fun I could have… yours for instance. Pmsl
Haha. next part to his fantasy will be his bank account was hacked.

Back