Puzzled .

W

WolfeSwitche

I just thought ! How come you are involved in this skid? You claim not to be a member of the clique eh ? What a joke ! hahahahaaaa
You just thought....?
You're not qualified to use those words in a sentence.

Member of "the clique"... who exactly is in this clique?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You just thought....?
You're not qualified to use those words in a sentence.

Member of "the clique"... who exactly is in this clique?
How did YOU know that HE wasn`t here unless you were part of their club ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
again a different admin member stated he had reports of hells creepy behaviour…….
Which admin had a report about me being alll those things ?. did you report it by any chance ?. You`re evil enough to !.
Why do you think i wasn`t called in by admin to explain my "bad" behavour ? Aswer that .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Because of posts 55 and 56 of this thread.
So you think that he(Bad) wasn`t aware of the 4some meeting because he was "deactivated" (whatever that means ). You do know that Tink is his lady friend eh ? and daisy is his landlady ? yet they wouldn`t have told hm in real life ? haaaaa what a fool you are .

W

WolfeSwitche

So you think that he(Bad) wasn`t aware of the 4some meeting because he was "deactivated" (whatever that means ). You do know that Tink is his lady friend eh ? and daisy is his landlady ? yet they wouldn`t have told hm in real life ? haaaaa what a fool you are .
You asked how I knew he wasn't here not if he was aware of the meeting.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"How can they inform him if he wasn't here?" written by hell2bwith at Wolfy.
It was written to Bad but NO name attached so how did you know i meant him ? or for that matter at anyone .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was NOT. Stop the false accusations Hells.
Just your word and i`m almost certain that i saw you in the Forums a few times under a new name :).
Didnt you have any contact with landlady ,considering you lived under the same roof ,geeeezzz..

W

WolfeSwitche

"How can they inform him if he wasn't here?" written by hell2bwith at Wolfy.
It was written to Bad but NO name attached so how did you know i meant him ? or for that matter at anyone .
Erm...

You mentioned "him" by name in ^^^^^ this post.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I ONLY CAME ON THIS SITE ONCE WHEN I WASN’T A MEMBER, I SIGNED IN 40/50s AS Guest Bad_Influence, I WASN’T HIDING. THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME. NOT ONCE DID I USE ANOTHER NAME UNTIL I RETURNED AS Pandemic_Of_Fear, AND I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO DECEIVE ANYONE BY USING ANY OTHER NAME.
Did i ever say that you tried to deceive anyone with another name then ? I was right about seeing you in the site though yes ? Dont call me a liar again !.
Odd that your landlady was complicit in sewing the photo of me ,which someone took from who knows where ! You remember surely? 4 years ago around this month eh ? after joining this chatsite in April ? Others remember also so i`m sure you do ( been on at me ever since aint ya ?).

Back